Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Lol. You still read books? Like those big piles of paper held together with glue and string or something? Sorry not really sure. I'd have to Google it but I don't have the time. Too busy reading apps these days. Yeah. They have apps for everything. It's crazy. Just constant infotainment. Prints pretty much a dead medium at this point. All about Medium now. If I sign you up to this app I think I get some kickbacks or something but you do too so it's cool.

Plus books use trees. Did you know that? Kind of barbaric when you think about it. Kind of taking away our breathable air. Yeah. You're doing that every time you go to the book store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

brb paying off my journalism school loan

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i told my gf i wanted to be a poet and she took a pic then made a meme, posted it to instagram, and now she has a netflix show called "my ex bf is a dumb loving idiot piece of poo poo"

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

help, my revolution has been turned into a meme by idiots

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

trying to translate my manifesto into a series of image macros

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Heather Papps

hello friend

triggering a revolution thru youtube fast food reviews, but instead of fixing capitalism we just make breakfast all day forever, worldwide

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

i told my gf i wanted to be a poet and she took a pic then made a meme, posted it to instagram, and now she has a netflix show called "my ex bf is a dumb loving idiot piece of poo poo"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Yinlock

Heather Papps posted:

who among us

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Heather Papps posted:

triggering a revolution thru youtube fast food reviews, but instead of fixing capitalism we just make breakfast all day forever, worldwide

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

biosterous

op have you tried stopping and restarting the print spooler? sometimes that fixes it

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Macnult

Heather Papps posted:

lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Artist Formerly Known as Print
1958 - 2016
RIP

biosterous

print is dead, and we have killed it, you and i!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

take the moon

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

lol

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**starts up MS paint to run a chalk outline around print**

google THIS

Sighing as I sidle up to the retinal scanner, remembering the good old days when it was a thumb pad.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

Escape From Noise

Nothing like curling up with a tablet and reading Instagram

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I just used my printer and it worked fine, but I will admit my printer is not a living thing, but it follows then that it's non-living and not dead since it was never alive to begin with which is necessary for something to die.

wearing a lampshade

Heather Papps posted:

Escape From Noise

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I just used my printer and it worked fine, but I will admit my printer is not a living thing, but it follows then that it's non-living and not dead since it was never alive to begin with which is necessary for something to die.

Grats on stanning for an obsolete way of thought I guess. Lol

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Feb 13, 2020

Escape From Noise

Publishing my graduate thesis in a series of Snapchats

google THIS

Pressing my Silly Putty against my phone screen, carefully peeling it off, wondering what I'm doing wrong.

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

Pressing my Silly Putty against my phone screen, carefully peeling it off, wondering what I'm doing wrong.

I'll send you a link for the app. It may be iPhone only

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

google THIS posted:

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Print is fine, it's just sleeping

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Printing was dead for me in second grade when i learned cursive.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Lets bring back print by deciding on a nice jpedge to print out

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

*pours out a bottle of ink*