Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Tulip posted:

The governor of Virginia's wife stopping him from moonwalking during a press conference

kinda burying the lede here

also, was Roosh V the garbage man who went super christian or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Tulip posted:

The governor of Virginia's wife stopping him from moonwalking during a press conference

ITT, post frustrating politics poo poo that tantalizingly kept us away from moments of the purest comedy in recorded history

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Syncopated posted:

kinda burying the lede here

also, was Roosh V the garbage man who went super christian or something?

he was the PUA guru who briefly went alt right then went fundamentalist Christian when each successive grift collapsed.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Azathoth posted:

he was the PUA guru who briefly went alt right then went fundamentalist Christian when each successive grift collapsed.

that feels like a consistent pipeline.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Halser posted:

that feels like a consistent pipeline.

yeah, a lot of the alt right shitheads have moved on to trying to grift young folks in deep red states as their target audience ages into "time to settle down and start a family" territory

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pEfhgG3Ocw

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://mashable.com/article/milo-yiannopoulos-banned-from-furry-convention/

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/1170055017430245377

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Inceltown posted:

What happened to Roosh anyway?

from the looks of it he embraced salafism.

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
When some jewel thieves hijacked a UPS truck so the cops hid behind bystander vehicles while just completely unloading into the entire truck killing everyone including the hostage driver and then UPS thanked the cops.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
George Osborne sold off the Royal Mail at bargain bin pricing to the best man at his wedding and nobody gave a poo poo.

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

https://youtu.be/4FHd5JDhu5A

Stato-Masochist has issued a correction as of 00:04 on Feb 13, 2020

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Here come dat Gary

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

lol, todd would have destroyed trump in 2016

we all truly had no idea back then

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

i thought it was maybe abusive of pete to force chasten to get those leg shortening surgeries, and wear the prosthetics at night for eight months. but he did pay for the entire thing. and who am i to yuck someone's yum

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
lol the top 3 candidates at the moment are a homosexual, a woman and a dude thought of by republicans as a communist. after what having a half black president did to break GOP brains I imagine the shrieking, white hot ball of rage to grow like the shadow planet from 5th element when any of them get elected

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
so that should be fun

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

If your job is so bad that quitting to campaign for Yang is something to look forward to and you can afford to quit then this was the right decision.

Thinking that Yang had any chance on the other hand is insanely stupid.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Quitting a lovely job should usually be praised but woo boy, they didn't think this plan through.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
this isn't a uspol thing, but the last leader of the canadian conservative party won on the final round of voting at a leadership convention, 50.5% to 49.5% over a guy who later turned to be a fascist, because there was an anime convention held in the same conference center at the same time and a bunch of the fascist's supporters got lost on their way in and didn't get to vote

the guy then went on to lose the next election to justin trudeau and get kicked to the curb lol

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The Grab 'em by the pussy tape led to Billy Bush getting fired

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Obama deported a fuckton of people

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

Heated Gaming Moment posted:

Obama deported a fuckton of people

Like imagine the city of Seattle. He mass migrated 2x+ Seattles worth of humans out of the country.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

lmao, I just remembered that nothing matters and politics is stupid.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Policy wonks getting excited about Obamacare because you could spend hours minmaxing all the various sliders

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
That entire prophecy that Democratic elites were jacking off over how America's demographic changes will lead to decades of domination over the GOP without any sort of upheaval within the Democratic Party over who's in charge of it.

Mr. Kurtz
Feb 22, 2007

Here comes the hurdy gurdy man.
Everytime RBG ends up in the hospital and liberals take to twitter to offer their life force for hers a la the Emperor in Warhammer 40K.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Mr. Kurtz posted:

Everytime RBG ends up in the hospital and liberals take to twitter to offer their life force for hers a la the Emperor in Warhammer 40K.
Ginsburg thinking Kavanaugh is such a nice guy.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
that time zuck did trial balloons for president

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
some feminist power!! book written by the clintons or someone that included a nazi fashion designer

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

moist turtleneck posted:

Love 2 be a relatable human being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_lzEhyryY

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Dreylad posted:

some feminist power!! book written by the clintons or someone that included a nazi fashion designer

I think that fascion designer was coco chanel.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
every picture I see of zuck convinces me further that he's actually an android

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
even his skin tone is data-esque

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

moist turtleneck posted:

and how hard he tried to hide how short he is in all the photos

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

senate hearing booster pillow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Dreylad posted:

One of the inaugural inductees to the lgbtq walk of fame in San Francisco was yukio mishima