Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Our people are just that good at flying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Fun fact when planes were first used in wars and came back riddled with bullet holes armor was put on the areas where the bullets didn't hit since the plane could still return safely even with damage there.

It looks like Ramirez agrees that a plane without a right wing could still fly.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Lina Neidestam is illustrating another book.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

She is clearly not aware how much the politoon thread needs her

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

No right wing, no problem.

beefart
Jul 5, 2007

IT'S ON THE HOUSE OF AMON
~grandmaaaaaaa~

Knuckle Sammich posted:

Bernie will completely destroy the right wing and things will still work properly.

It’s like the WAAAGH! in Warhammer. Bernie’s campaign is powered by a gestalt psionic force created by his followers, so the only reason the plane is able to fly is because everyone believes it should be able to fly.

Basically my point is that Bernie is an Ork warboss.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Alhazred posted:

Lina Neidestam is illustrating another book.

Yeah, tell her to get on the stick and start up Zelda again.

All Scandinavians know each other, right?

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

The left wing has more weight than the crew cabin, causing the balance to center over the left wing's engine, which seems to be the only thing driving the plane forward.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

The helicopter as centrist metaphor falls apart since the rotor that actually determines the heading is usually on the left

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Why would he not draw the plane spiraling dangerously, or skidding along the ground or SOMETHING to show it isn’t working properly? What an idiot.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

7 :sad:

I can't believe I lived long enough to see an actual decent Branco cartoon.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

* True Story

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
this is the exact same loving cartoon I think ramirez did four years ago: dems are loving assholes for being so mean to bernie by not letting him lead...even though he's an old, feeble fool.
be more blatant you hack.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I appreciate how he labeled the troll "TROLL" and the bot "BOT".

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Riatsala posted:

The helicopter as centrist metaphor falls apart since the rotor that actually determines the heading is usually on the left

But then you have The Ultimate Centrist, the Kamov Ka-50!

It even lets you abandon the cause when it fails

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

Alhazred posted:

I appreciate how he labeled the troll "TROLL" and the bot "BOT".

and PGRAONPDAA

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

A yes, that well known coloring agent tar!

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

That is one hell of a forced "joke" or whatever you'd call this.

Dye (them in tar then feather them) - like what the gently caress is this

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Grimdude posted:

That is one hell of a forced "joke" or whatever you'd call this.

Dye (them in tar then feather them) - like what the gently caress is this

Also "live free when the government gives its permission" Like they might take healthcare away after everybody gets it? As opposed to now? Or is this some nanny state nonsense

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the cabinet reshuffle - Boris Johnson is carrying out the first major reshuffle of his ministers since being elected prime minister in December."

Telegraph:

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Javid’s exit leaves new chancellor just three weeks to finish budget

Evening Standard:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Boris's reshuffle

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

If the Dems try to push Bernie to the right it will end in disaster. AGC

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Ambitious Spider posted:

Also "live free when the government gives its permission" Like they might take healthcare away after everybody gets it? As opposed to now? Or is this some nanny state nonsense
Also isn't "live free when the government gives permission" what we have already

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

The underestimated blue team beat Ferrari, who either wrecked themselves out or pushed until they blew up.

AGC.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Leak, Son of Leak:

A pro-coal group of Labor members and senators have been meeting at the Otis restaurant in Canberra to discuss how to push the party further to the right on coal and climate issues, which the Labor leader Albanese apparently was not aware of until revealed to him by the media. The government is now trying to dodge their own disunity and disarray with "no u".

Rowe:

More keeps getting dug up about the sports rorts, such as how it turns out that some of the clubs that got the money weren't even eligible, and it looks like the PMs own office was completely in the loop if not driving the whole scheme.

Le Lievre:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
This makes me think about how dangerous a malevolent roadrunner would be. Reality would keep warping itself to keep him safe. Kind of like Trump. A good cartoon.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Vib Rib posted:

Also isn't "live free when the government gives permission" what we have already

Even if it was accurate it would still be a significant improvement over the status quo.

It's not AGC, but it does portray the opponent in a positive light. I don't think we have a term for this.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

That's right Mikey, we are flying this motherfucker straight into the heart of the sun :getin:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Ambitious Spider posted:

I assume it's the old "death panels" nonsense about how the government will pull the plug on every old or severely ill/injured person because "we have deemed it's too expensive to keep this person alive."

Because, you know, that's certainly not happening now and insurance companies would never refuse coverage to someone.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Twelve by Pies posted:

I assume it's the old "death panels" nonsense about how the government will pull the plug on every old or severely ill/injured person because "we have deemed it's too expensive to keep this person alive."

Because, you know, that's certainly not happening now and insurance companies would never refuse coverage to someone.

It never fails to amaze me how they have repeatedly been able to spin programs that increase healthcare funding and access to "They are throwing Grandma off a cliff."

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

beefart posted:

It’s like the WAAAGH! in Warhammer. Bernie’s campaign is powered by a gestalt psionic force created by his followers, so the only reason the plane is able to fly is because everyone believes it should be able to fly.

Basically my point is that Bernie is an Ork warboss.
Can’t hoard wealth in a teef-based economy.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC
“Dem Flash Gitz ‘ave ninety nine per’cent of da Teef, lez go kick dere ‘eads in lads!”

-Warboss Bernie, addressing his ‘Bernie’s Bros’ ‘Ard Boyz prior to the fall of the Rat Prince.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Stantis, for the last four years.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Buddy, if you poor enough to carry your wallet in your arse pocket, you ain't at risk xD

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Two annelids, two echinoderms, two molluscs, a cnidarian, an arthropod, and a republican. Not a bad assortment of invertebrates, decently drawn, and it looks oddly like the chalkboard in my current invertebrate class, where a handful of enterprising students work to draw interesting specimens before the prof arrives.

I... actually like this Ramirez. What.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Seriously though.

Why does everyone Ramirez does a caricature of (even the people he likes) look like their face is a deformed horseshoe crab?

Warlocktopus
Aug 19, 2006
Post Post-Modern Man

Regalingualius posted:

Seriously though.

Why does everyone Ramirez does a caricature of (even the people he likes) look like their face is a deformed horseshoe crab?

I guess he really liked that manta-ray jowls look on Bush, and now he just does it for everybody. Except Gerald.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Wow, that ancient phone, syringe arms, with propped up snake jaw is an impressive design idea.

e:

obligitory

DalaranJ fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Feb 15, 2020