Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote dragonatrix game sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

Told you that you were lying.

my friends are cooking lunch so I had time to catch up.

Did you know I was unable to because of your actions or because of the puppet master?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

also before anyone gives me poo poo about rolefishing he said he dies tonight so he’s either already dead or scum

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Leith Maclaine posted:

Btw: giving Eat the Rich 6 more hours to give more content.

If Amni is going to auto-die at the end of the day, why waste a lunch on him. If he doesn't die at the end of the day, then we know he was lying and can lunch tomorrow.

Or he has some power that activates tonight that is powerful enough that he just wants to live one more night and then doesn't care

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

dmboogie or hunt is probably scum.
RF’s point about merk and someone else’s case on merk as being sorta everywhere also make me think merk is an intelligent lunch today.

I’m a little low on conviction cuz I thought for sure either Hum OR GK was scum.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Or he has some power that activates tonight that is powerful enough that he just wants to live one more night and then doesn't care

gently caress

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Naw, that's a silly idea.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Sandwolf posted:

my friends are cooking lunch so I had time to catch up.

Did you know I was unable to because of your actions or because of the puppet master?

I do know this, yes!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

Naw, that's a silly idea.

fuckin’

##vote Amnistar

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Amnistar posted:

I do know this, yes!

he’s still under the post restriction, y’all, cannot trust anything he says, burn with fire etc

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Crap, that is a drat good point and it is getting stronger.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think amni is still mostly a red herring, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in seeing his flip

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Dragonatrix (3): b-minus1, dmboogie, GulagDolls
Amnistar (2): GulagDolls, Eat The Rich, GulagDolls, Sandwolf
b-minus1 (1): Nep-Nep
merk (1): Amnistar
GulagDolls (1): Dragonatrix
Eat The Rich (0): Amnistar, Amnistar

Not Voting (8): Anomalous Amalgam, Hal Incandenza, Hunt11, Leith Maclaine, MegaZeroX, merk, Retro Futurist, Ruggan

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 17th, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Vote dragon friends

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

amni may or may not be a red herring but they are undeniably disruptive to the game for as long as they stick around being shady

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Sure, let’s do it then. ##vote Amnistar

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Ruggan posted:

Sure, let’s do it then. ##vote Amnistar

not sure how I feel about the other puppet agreeing with me

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

dmboogie posted:

not sure how I feel about the other puppet agreeing with me

You’re the puppet

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Like why would you say that to me?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Ruggan posted:

Like why would you say that to me?

Ruggan posted:

Good morning again! It’s nice for me, personally, to say hello to all you fine fellows once more, of my own will. I have another musical offering for your ears, please enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHBiylGGvc8&feature=youtu.be

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

what

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

1. IcePhoenix, last day phase, posted this

IcePhoenix posted:

Toalpaz has informed me that I have to post this or face a possibility of modkill

Good morning, everyone! I'm saying these words of my own volition. I just wanted to take this chance for us to grow as a community and share some of our favorite tunes. This song is an instant classic from my favorite band of all time, and I hope you'll give them a listen. I have intended to write every single word in this post! Well, enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blXhSF72nxs

2. IcePhoenix flipped as a 'doll'

3. Amnistar has been acting erratic as hell since last day phase, and has also claimed to be a doll

4. Ruggan posted something very along the lines of IcePhoenix's post from yesterday

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Oh Christ. So Amni and Ruggan are compromised. I feel like everyone should somehow indicate they’re not under the spells

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Sandwolf posted:

Oh Christ. So Amni and Ruggan are compromised. I feel like everyone should somehow indicate they’re not under the spells

I am not under any spell or compulsion of any type.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Leith Maclaine posted:

I am not under any spell or compulsion of any type.

This is precisely how they say it, though. How do you feel about dolls, Leith? Do you feel like a puppet?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

This feels kinda useless? Like, all the 'dolls' we know about so far have been posting obviously wack stuff, but there could very well be some subtler puppetmasters that try to make their commands or w/e blend in.

Like, I don't have a posting restriction or any other compulsions, but I'm pretty sure the puppetmasters could order their dolls to say that, too?

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Sandwolf posted:

This is precisely how they say it, though. How do you feel about dolls, Leith? Do you feel like a puppet?

I do not particularly care for dolls. Muppets are fully though. I do not feel like a puppet. There are no strings.

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Leith Maclaine posted:

I do not particularly care for dolls. Muppets are fully though. I do not feel like a puppet. There are no strings.

Muppets are funny though.

I have no compulsion or any restrictions about me.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

dolls are stupid as hell, a true ally of the town would eat the modkill

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

I've got no strings on me, I'm a real boy, I have free will, I'm ready to smash the nearest grandfather clock with a hammer if this poo poo keeps happening

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

Vote dragon friends

##vote binus

Beyond sick of binus just saying that people are town or that we should vote for people with no content whatsoever around it

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

dang maybe mega was scum and he sent me barking up the wrong tree

Toalpaz posted:

For failing to meet posting restrictions IcePhoenix, Fiona Uffermann, Town-Aligned compulsive visitor and Doll has been modkilled. The day continues.

Just a thought....

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Porcelain dolls are creepy as hell.

I have no post restrictions except the obvious.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah where the heck is mega anyways

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Dolls are creepy keep dolls away from me

Clearly I am posting in my usual irreverent style

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Let's see if this reassures everyone.

I am under no restrictions other than the normal mafia rules that would create a modkill. I am able to speak on any subject and answer any question to the best of my ability. I am not a member of a cult. I am not a doll. I do not have any clocks near me.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Leith Maclaine posted:

Let's see if this reassures everyone.

I am under no restrictions other than the normal mafia rules that would create a modkill. I am able to speak on any subject and answer any question to the best of my ability. I am not a member of a cult. I am not a doll. I do not have any clocks near me.

Sounds like you're living the dream!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Leith sounds like a doll for sure

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
That was literally the last post he made before getting mod killed.

Also Dolls unnerve me and should be dealt with appropriately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Leith sounds like a doll for sure

Not a single person has been particularly reassuring which means it was a dumb question to open anyways