Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.

MegaZeroX posted:

The point is, you'd think that if 4 people off a vote, that they would be split between Ruggan and PMush. Kind of funny how they all went to the same person. Maybe PMush is scum after all and I"m just bad at this game :shrug:

If you're right, then I will happilly admit being incorrect tommorrow Mega. I think Ruggan is sccum over Pmush. :-/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote pmush

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

this is why VT is the best role so you can just play. mafia all out and not psyche yourself out "trying to stay low key" for no good reason

alli again
Jan 7, 2020

Oh, big yawn!
Okay. ##vote Ruggan

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote pmush

Can you and binus suicide vig each other tonight tyvm

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i changed my mind ##vote ruggan

charms
Oct 14, 2012

They're both scum, I think. They want their fighters on the combat squad and they're willing to bus to do it - that would explain the weird monomaniacal obsession with PMush.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Mr. Steak posted:

.....Is it too late for a last minute veer?

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote pmush

Hey Steak, that's a very nice last minute drive-by vote :)

Mr. Steak posted:

This one too. Care to enlighten us what changed your mind so quickly?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

charms posted:

They're both scum, I think. They want their fighters on the combat squad and they're willing to bus to do it - that would explain the weird monomaniacal obsession with PMush.

“They”?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
King Burgundy - You were right - I was/am totally playing differently from how I was in Fate Soldiers Mafia - I was a combat-built town in that game then and I wanted everyone to know it.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

charms posted:

That seems unlikely but who knows

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dragonatrix posted:

Hey Steak, that's a very nice last minute drive-by vote :)

This one too. Care to enlighten us what changed your mind so quickly?

i realized ruggan's posting would reveal a lot more on a flip

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 2

Ruggan (8): Amnistar, Amnistar, MegaZeroX, b-minus1, Jen X, Monathin, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, MegaZeroX, Jen X, Dragonatrix, alli again, charms, Social Studies 3rd Period, Bifauxnen, Amnistar, Monathin, Dragonatrix, Amnistar, alli again, Amnistar, Monathin, Monathin, Amnistar, Amnistar, Monathin, PMush Perfect, Iron Chef Ramen, alli again, Mr. Steak
PMush Perfect (8): MegaZeroX, Ruggan, MegaZeroX, King Burgundy, Leith Maclaine, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, Lux Animus, SolusLunes, Lux Animus, Mr. Steak, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, Dragonatrix, MegaZeroX, Bifauxnen, Jen X, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
Lux Animus (2): Bifauxnen, Jen X, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, alli again, MegaZeroX, MegaZeroX, PMush Perfect, b-minus1, Monathin, Amnistar, PMush Perfect, Amnistar, Monathin, Bifauxnen, Jen X, Mr. Steak, alli again
Mr. Steak (0): Jen X, Jen X, PMush Perfect, PMush Perfect
MegaZeroX (0): charms, PMush Perfect, charms, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, PMush Perfect, b-minus1, b-minus1
Amnistar (0): Monathin, Ruggan, Monathin, Ruggan
Jen X (0): Lux Animus, Lux Animus, MegaZeroX, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, MegaZeroX
alli again (0): Lux Animus, Lux Animus
Monathin (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
King Burgundy (0): PMush Perfect, b-minus1, Mr. Steak, MegaZeroX, b-minus1, CCKeane, Mr. Steak, Iron Chef Ramen, CCKeane, PMush Perfect, MegaZeroX, Iron Chef Ramen
charms (0): Monathin, Monathin, Monathin, MegaZeroX, Iron Chef Ramen, b-minus1, Dragonatrix, PMush Perfect, Amnistar, Amnistar, MegaZeroX, Monathin, b-minus1, PMush Perfect, Dragonatrix, Iron Chef Ramen

Not Voting (2): Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 17th, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. PST -- that's in about 25 minutes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote PMush

charms
Oct 14, 2012

Jen X posted:

“They”?

PMush and Ruggan.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Votecount for Day 2

Ruggan (8): Amnistar, Amnistar, MegaZeroX, b-minus1, Jen X, Monathin, b-minus1, Bifauxnen, MegaZeroX, Jen X, Dragonatrix, alli again, charms, Social Studies 3rd Period, Bifauxnen, Amnistar, Monathin, Dragonatrix, Amnistar, alli again, Amnistar, Monathin, Monathin, Amnistar, Amnistar, Monathin, PMush Perfect, Iron Chef Ramen, alli again, Mr. Steak
PMush Perfect (8): MegaZeroX, Ruggan, MegaZeroX, King Burgundy, Leith Maclaine, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, Lux Animus, SolusLunes, Lux Animus, Mr. Steak, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, Dragonatrix, MegaZeroX, Bifauxnen, Jen X, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
Lux Animus (2): Bifauxnen, Jen X, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, alli again, MegaZeroX, MegaZeroX, PMush Perfect, b-minus1, Monathin, Amnistar, PMush Perfect, Amnistar, Monathin, Bifauxnen, Jen X, Mr. Steak, alli again
MegaZeroX (0): charms, PMush Perfect, charms, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, PMush Perfect, b-minus1, b-minus1
King Burgundy (0): PMush Perfect, b-minus1, Mr. Steak, MegaZeroX, b-minus1, CCKeane, Mr. Steak, Iron Chef Ramen, CCKeane, PMush Perfect, MegaZeroX, Iron Chef Ramen
charms (0): Monathin, Monathin, Monathin, MegaZeroX, Iron Chef Ramen, b-minus1, Dragonatrix, PMush Perfect, Amnistar, Amnistar, MegaZeroX, Monathin, b-minus1, PMush Perfect, Dragonatrix, Iron Chef Ramen

Not Voting (2): Anomalous Amalgam, CCKeane

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 17th, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. PST -- that's in about 24 minutes.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
-2. gently caress.

My name is Androoo. I'm a monster redeemed by the light of creation (hence, high Piety). My night action is to sniff someone out and discover their deal. Ranged Weapon / Light Armor / Monster / Soldier, and I am the Rolecop.

Last night, I copped Keane because I was 10000% convinced something fishy was going on with him.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Argh amni

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

lol stickin with PMush for sure

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that's so risky to claim at -2 that i believe him

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

PMush Perfect posted:

-2. gently caress.

My name is Androoo. I'm a monster redeemed by the light of creation (hence, high Piety). My night action is to sniff someone out and discover their deal. Ranged Weapon / Light Armor / Monster / Soldier, and I am the Rolecop.

Last night, I copped Keane because I was 10000% convinced something fishy was going on with him.

Hmm

I think is a trueclaim but not a true alignment

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

"Androoo is a monster taking on the appearance of a human that can potentially be recruited to the base. Androoo has been shunned by other monsters because he doesn’t hate humans. Androo works so hard at passing for human that he’s willing to attack other monsters when they attack the castle."

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Jen X posted:

Hmm

I think is a trueclaim but not a true alignment

Agreed ##vote pmush

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
-1?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Nope, not doin' it. I don't think that scum would be given a fake claim that is a loving monster.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

-2. gently caress.

What do you investigate as?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Mr. Steak posted:

that's so risky to claim at -2 that i believe him

her but :agreed:

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

PMush Perfect posted:

-2. gently caress.

Didn't you call your role useless?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CCKeane posted:

What do you investigate as?
Given the specifics of how my role works, probably "monster." I get a role and also a job description.

MegaZeroX posted:

Right, let me just openly claim to be a cop.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

Given the specifics of how my role works, probably "monster." I get a role and also a job description.

Right, let me just openly claim to be a cop.

What did I investigate as

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, ah. Town-Aligned Light Armor Soldier, if that's what you meant.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Builder, and I got a description of your night action. I'm not going into specifics on that, hammer me if you'd rather me snitch on the Builder than die.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

MegaZeroX posted:

ohhhhhhhhhhh snap

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PMush Perfect posted:

Builder, and I got a description of your night action. I'm not going into specifics on that, hammer me if you'd rather me snitch on the Builder than die.

claim the name of the night action?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mr. Steak posted:

claim the name of the night action?
Take a good sniff.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

##unvote

Until keane makes a judgment

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, poo poo, thought you meant mine.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

PMush Perfect posted:

So, you're a Rolecop who gets the flavour to go along with that? Sure, okay.

But you're a Rolecop who also gets details like you're a Tracker? :raise:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Votecount for Day 2

PMush Perfect (9): MegaZeroX, Ruggan, MegaZeroX, King Burgundy, Leith Maclaine, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, Lux Animus, SolusLunes, Lux Animus, Mr. Steak, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, Lux Animus, Dragonatrix, MegaZeroX, Bifauxnen, Jen X, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, CCKeane, b-minus1, Jen X
Lux Animus (1): Bifauxnen, Jen X, SolusLunes, Mr. Steak, alli again, MegaZeroX, MegaZeroX, PMush Perfect, b-minus1, Monathin, Amnistar, PMush Perfect, Amnistar, Monathin, Bifauxnen, Jen X, Mr. Steak, alli again, b-minus1

Not Voting (2): Anomalous Amalgam, Jen X

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 17th, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. PST -- that's in about 16 minutes.