Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

shut the gently caress up mom. can't even count how many posts people have made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote AA

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Ok, let's play a game. Say I'm culted(im not) who am i cult with?

This isn't scum hunting.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

This one helluva a meltdown, AA. Did you get dolled too?

##vote AA

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Eat The Rich posted:

This is one helluva meltdown, AA. Did you get dolled too?

##vote AA

If I were a potato, id be a baked potato

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Ive already full claimed no one going to comment on booger's alleged knowledge of me making amni a doll? What type of investigation? What night? Im a one poo poo bus driver. Ive been saving it to try and yarget scum, but no one is dying. No bon non subjective role info. Nothing to go on but idiot screeches

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Amnistar posted:

Well poo poo, if you found me then alright, cool. Not quite right though, didn't roll scum, was recruited night 1. gently caress AA.

He's referring to this post.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I have no idea what post he’s claiming about dmboogie but seeing as he’s now throwing mud anywhere..

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah im not saying amni is the most reliable witness i just wanted you to have a comment yknow

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.
By my math, that's a hammer on AA.

Let's make sure.

##vote AA

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

uh wow that's a short day phase

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hey guys I see a lot has happened, but check out this cool video I found that I think sums up this game nicely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lblwsR2mdiA

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hey guys I see a lot has happened, but check out this cool video I found that I think sums up this game nicely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lblwsR2mdiA

:stare:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Anomalous Amalgam (7): dmboogie, MegaZeroX, Anomalous Amalgam, Sandwolf, Anomalous Amalgam, Dragonatrix, merk, Eat The Rich, Leith Maclaine
MegaZeroX (1): GulagDolls
dmboogie (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (3): Anomalous Amalgam, b-minus1, Hal Incandenza

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 21st, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 2 hours.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
AA is executed, and will flip end of day. The day continues.

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

dmboogie posted:

uh wow that's a short day phase

He's a free lunch

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

oh wow okay there were so many i lost track lmao

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (9): b-minus1, dmboogie, Dragonatrix, Eat The Rich, Hal Incandenza, Leith Maclaine, MegaZeroX, merk, Sandwolf

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 21st, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 2 hours.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

how're you feeling hal

stop blinking if you're a doll

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote nolynch

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yeah that seems like a good idea

##vote nolynch

let's not end the day too early though, yeah?

Eat The Rich
Feb 10, 2018

Yeah.

Need flip info.##vote nolynch

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I am making an executive decision that isn't clear in the OP but was apart of my thought process in making this game. If the day ends earlier than 12 hours till deadline the minimum posting requirement will be forgiven for all. I am not pushing you to a decision now but just saying you shouldn't worry about that.

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

I agree, flip info before we continue

[b]##vote nolunch[b]

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

##vote nolunch

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

epic cult plays.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lets kill more people so the game ends faster. who's not cult

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not killing in a cult game would be tantamount to gamethrowing if town so idk why yall are trying to keep the ruse up.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

dmboogie posted:

how're you feeling hal

stop blinking if you're a doll

I feel fine actually, thanks for asking!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

This list is purposefully deficient??

It's missing me (who may be the only person meeting some arbitrary post requirements?).

It's also missing, without a good excuse, binus, Gulag, Hal, boogie, Leith and ETR. Seemingly arbitrarily.

Someone whanna explain what the gently caress you two factions are.

Did I miss something here? I am positive I had more than 10 posts, but I can't speak to those other people

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

I wanna point out that in a cult game flip information isn't as helpful since alignment changes make early interactions often near worthless. If they were cultish early on, then they would still be cult, but going based on interactions between cult and other players is nearly worthless.

I'm finding the no lunch vote susp. Currently my susp list is ETR, Leith, and Hal, but I would have to review.

I'm pretty confident dmboogie is town for role related reasons that I shouldn't share.

I have a feeling Gulag is town just because they could have easily leaned into the no lunch thing.

Merk was at least town yesterday, but it have changed.

Sandwolf kind of hopped on late, and I don't like him starting the no lunch bandwagon.

Dragonatrix has hung back recently. I need to review them. Same with Binus.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

MegaZeroX posted:

I wanna point out that in a cult game flip information isn't as helpful since alignment changes make early interactions often near worthless. If they were cultish early on, then they would still be cult, but going based on interactions between cult and other players is nearly worthless.

I'm finding the no lunch vote susp. Currently my susp list is ETR, Leith, and Hal, but I would have to review.

I'm pretty confident dmboogie is town for role related reasons that I shouldn't share.

I have a feeling Gulag is town just because they could have easily leaned into the no lunch thing.

Merk was at least town yesterday, but it have changed.

Sandwolf kind of hopped on late, and I don't like him starting the no lunch bandwagon.

Dragonatrix has hung back recently. I need to review them. Same with Binus.

Why am I on your list???

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Eh, I'm busy right now, but I'm going to tenatively vote

##vote Leith

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why am I on your list???

because I don't remember you contributing everything and you weren't part of the Hunt train yesterday. I wasn't either, but in general late voters and non-voters there are susp.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

MegaZeroX posted:

because I don't remember you contributing everything and you weren't part of the Hunt train yesterday. I wasn't either, but in general late voters and non-voters there are susp.

I mean the entire vote on hunt took place in like 2 hours where I also did not post a single time so that's not particularly a good guide imo

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Lynch No One! (4): Sandwolf, dmboogie, Eat The Rich, Leith Maclaine
Leith Maclaine (1): MegaZeroX

Not Voting (4): b-minus1, Dragonatrix, Hal Incandenza, merk

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 21st, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 1 hour.

:killing::killing::killing::killing::killing:

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

actually yeah mega has a point

##unvote

now that i think about it cult games are obviously a race against recruitment and time, you need to try and take them out as often as you can

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Hal Incandenza posted:

I mean the entire vote on hunt took place in like 2 hours where I also did not post a single time so that's not particularly a good guide imo

Yeah, but right now I don't think cult would have been among the first 4 or 5 voters on their cultbuddy. Townies could get turned, sure, but my feeling is that it was AA that was turned and we are better looking at the remaining susp votes anyways. That basically leaves the 3 names I mentioned, Dragon, and Sandwolf.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Also for the record I visited dragonatrix last night

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

MegaZeroX posted:

Yeah, but right now I don't think cult would have been among the first 4 or 5 voters on their cultbuddy. Townies could get turned, sure, but my feeling is that it was AA that was turned and we are better looking at the remaining susp votes anyways. That basically leaves the 3 names I mentioned, Dragon, and Sandwolf.

fair enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Hal Incandenza posted:

Also for the record I visited dragonatrix last night

Interesting