Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

oh right, iirc AA claimed they didn’t use it at all, but of course we only have their word for it.

It’s entirely possible you were redirected to someone else, or I was redirected to IcePhoenix.

not sure how likely that is but I’m willing to cancel the blood feud for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

no. kill him

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

I’ll be driving for the next hour and a half keep it real y’all

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

no. kill him

Not even sure who you want us to kill at this point

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

HIMN!!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why didnt bminus report this immediately...hrmm:camera6:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

GulagDolls posted:

why didnt bminus report this immediately...hrmm:camera6:

I tried to breadcrumb a little bit. I strongly defended gk. I honestly expected to die n2 because of that.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

b-minus1 posted:

If you had to kill one person right now, who would you choose. I don’t even need a reason, just curious

I posted this after n1. There was no nk and I was told that my target visited icephoenix. I wanted to see what boogie would say.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Haven't caught up with the thread fully but I see Binus lying so

##vote Binus

Will elaborate as I catch up

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Oh, there wasn't much really after that.

I wanna say that I know that DMboogie is likely pretty likely town, for Reasons.

Sandwolf's playing here looks good. I think merk may have been converted to cult last night because their scumhunting meter seems off.

IDK if I mentioned this but I also am liking Hal right now for reasons similar to Boogie.

Gulag's play has been a bit worse than normal recently.

Binus is hard on my scumdar right now
Leith, ETR, and Dragonatrix are all scum possibilities.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

so what was the lie

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

stop all this loving vague garbage

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

The only way for both Boogie and Binus to be telling the truth is for a bus driver to exist, but it seems unlikely that cult would start off with this (since I assume cults start smaller and thus have less interesting roles). We already know of a cult PR role and a cult converter role. The converter has the town keep their roles if Amnistar is to go by. So, a towny bus driver would have had to exist and happen to get converted, which seems pretty unlikely to me

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Gulag:

b-minus1 posted:

Nah it’s actually not. We gotta move this game forward.

gently caress it, I’m doing it. Wind up tracker. Odd nights only. N1: dmboogie visited icephoenix n3; dragon went nowhere.

dmboogie posted:

N1 GK, N2 Nep, N3 ETR

Dmboogie says they visited GK, while Binus says they visited Ice Phoenix.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

MegaZeroX posted:

Gulag:

Dmboogie says they visited GK, while Binus says they visited Ice Phoenix.

OH????? REALLY?????? WPOWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

MegaZeroX posted:

I wanna say that I know that DMboogie is likely pretty likely town, for Reasons.

WOT R THE REASONS.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

GulagDolls posted:

OH????? REALLY?????? WPOWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, I've calmed down from my Sandwolf thing. I do still think he's cult, but I'd probably no longer post my role PM if we lynch someone else.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Gulag, did you roll cult or were you recruited?

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

merk posted:

Gulag, did you roll cult or were you recruited?

I think he was recruited, since he was very very early on the Hunt vote last night. Merc would have been the "obvious" number one choice to visit, and I think they deduced that gulag had a dangerous role.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

WOT R THE REASONS.

WAITING

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

uuhhhh...zerrghh....this guy...i really think he's town, in this game with the cult. um, i wont tell anyone why though.

other guy: i think that too

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i confused dmboogie and sandwolf. it doesn't matter though

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

WOT R THE REASONS.

You are starting to feel scummy, but one thing I can publicly point out is that boogie was 5th on the hunt vote, and before I think scum started piling on (which started with Amni). They also had time to type out their reasons, so it feels like they started to want to do that before Ruggan got their vote in (which means they were likely attempting to be the 4th vote). This could be bussing, but the Hunt vote was uncertain at that point, and they already had a fair amount of people.

Also note the fact that boogie posted their visitation list. If they lied, they had a risk of an unclaimed watcher or lookout calling them on it. If they told the truth, then you'd expect the visitation list to have something happen. GK flipped town, so it seems unlikely that they would be cult recruiter, and no one else mentioned side effects.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mega I’m with you for the most part but that last bit on boogie is exactly what happened with binus.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Also note that binus sitting on someone having visited the person with PR is weird.

Then having them STILL SIT ON IT when their list contradicts Boogie's claim is even weirder.

This feels like the work of lazy scum that wasn't keeping track of the thread, and when suspicion was starting to fall on them they gave a stock fake lookout claim to look important.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

Mega I’m with you for the most part but that last bit on boogie is exactly what happened with binus.

Yeah, so maybe binus got turned last night then? Which means that AA was the first scum to hop in, or we read AA wrong.

I have a bit of supplemental info on boogie that aids the reasoning that I don't wanna reveal.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

The only way I can really see a cult Boogie is if they started town and were turned cult n2.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Since note that we know that Amni was turned n1 (or n2 I guess if they were PRed into cult team). But assuming cult can only convert every other day, it feels like:

n1: Amni
n2: No one
n3: Binus?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mega are you in any way immune from being culted?

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Which would make gulag still town I guess unless they were always cult.

Either way, one of boogie or gulag is lying.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

Mega are you in any way immune from being culted?

I probably shouldn't say one way or the other, as it would aid cult in whether they could select me or not

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

lying about what. i haven't made any claims lol

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

MegaZeroX posted:

Which would make gulag still town I guess unless they were always cult.

Either way, one of boogie or gulag is lying.

why is it me or gulag and not me and b-minus? And do you flat out think a bus driver didn’t happen?

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

GulagDolls posted:

lying about what. i haven't made any claims lol

sorry meant to say boogie or binus.

I'm tired

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
you can flip me if you want, but im gonna flip odd night tracker. i have not been culted.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

dmboogie posted:

why is it me or gulag and not me and b-minus? And do you flat out think a bus driver didn’t happen?

this is what I meant.

And yeah. I highly doubt set up spec would be:

Starting:
Cult Recruiter
Cult PR stuff
Cult Bus Driver

I'm assuming no more than 3/21 would start cult in a cult game assuming they convert a townie every other day. 4 would be pretty OP with night 1 getting a new cult member and already being a mafia strength, only to get more powerful in the future. We know at least one conversion happened, and it feels like another should have happened, so I don't think it would be every 3 days or more. And every day would be impossible without a lot of town killing roles.

And any new converts (who keep their role anyways, going by Amni) wouldn't have had time to effect the Binus result. So we would really need the exact start up spec.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote ETR

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

b-minus1 (3): Hal Incandenza, dmboogie, MegaZeroX
Sandwolf (2): merk, b-minus1
dmboogie (1): GulagDolls
MegaZeroX (1): GulagDolls, Leith Maclaine, GulagDolls
Eat The Rich (1): Sandwolf
Lynch No One! (1): Sandwolf, dmboogie, Eat The Rich, Leith Maclaine, dmboogie, Sandwolf, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, Leith Maclaine
Leith Maclaine (0): MegaZeroX, Eat The Rich, Eat The Rich, MegaZeroX

Not Voting (1): Dragonatrix

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 21st, 2020 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

:killing::killing::killing::killing::killing:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
[quote="Sandwolf" post="502623791"]
##vote ETR
[/quote