Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

yeah I eat rear end posted:

You can't really die unfortunately. I have goneb ankrupt by accidentally driving my new tractors bought with loans into various ponds and lakes because the roads are too loving long and I just launch over hills and stuff, but I have yet to die. Just entered financial ruin. mostly i just drive back and forth over a field for an hour straight wondering what I'm doing with my life

one time i flipped my harvester over on its side and spent an entire hour crashing all my vehicles into it to get it back upright so i could drive it. That is basically my entire farming simulator experience - either totally losing vehicles to the water, or trying to get them upright after I l flip them over due to aggressively poor driving.

that seems fairly accurate. so the game only covers crop farming, no animals?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Zippy the Bummer posted:

that seems fairly accurate. so the game only covers crop farming, no animals?

You can do a lot of things. You can have a farm but be a logger (this is what I usually do because it requirs the least amount of thought, cut down trees, ram logs into the collection pond along with your tractor), you can do bees, you can do sheeps you can do cows whatever 19 has horses you can do them too but like....i did sheeps in 17 and unless you crank time advancement to the max it takes forever to start making profit from the wool.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i think the only "simulator" game i ever played was Seirra Flight Simulator....20 years ago? it was interesting but once you actually learned how to fly the stuff it got pretty dull. like who is going to file a flight plan from NYC to LA, take off, then stare at their computer for three hours

learning how to land was fun, that was the hardest part, but after i got that down pat, all there was to do was fly around and try to do stunts like fly in between buildings or under bridges. the game was so lame they didn't even have an explosion feature when you crashed, you just got a cracked windshield and heard some thumping sounds, it was bullshit. whoever designs these games is a real bore in person i bet

beer # 19

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Weird how all these so-called "simulators" don't have a suicide option.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJHrmliVQw

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm drunk with 4 friends at the bar and outside smoking while they do the electric slide cuz I'm a stick in the mud and nobody tells me how to dance badly I'll do it in my own

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
I present to you YouTube theater
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSuHCIo2hVQ

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
I am become as a god

no one can destroy me

beer #25

gently caress you

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Playing with my balls, sexually

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pain leads to painkillers
painkillers leads to xanax
xanax leads to beer

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
I never remember to post here drunk, only hung over

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I often don't remember posting here drunk, only notice when next day rolls around

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
strapping up to go get more beer. I am Winchester on booze and that just wont do

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
got 30 more beers. well i mean i guess i only have 26 now but whatever

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC7z8JU5jZU

edit: if you dont at least smile at this video, you are dead inside

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I made a bad food decision. I blame beer.

I regret nothing

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Got a new job. Got paid. So I'm doin' a drunk and playing Life is Strange 2. Episode 4 is whack.

Fartington Butts fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Feb 21, 2020

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Eldercain posted:

The 65 yo gay guy who likes to hit on me just came in but me and my gf already closed to go home and now we drunk at home and laughing about it and also drinking

It's always the older gay men that actually try to hit on you or show interest. A cougar would be nice change of pace.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
got a reserve of 24 beers left

Wicker Man posted:

It's always the older gay men that actually try to hit on you or show interest. A cougar would be nice change of pace.

there are some old dudes with long beards that hang out at the liquor store and sometimes compliment my beard, out of nowhere, i don't know them, never had a conversation with them, i just say "thanks, you too" and leave. they look at me in an uncomfortable way (for me). my beard isn't even long i keep it trimmed to about 1/4 inch

the women around here that would qualify as cougars all look 20 years older than they actually are because they've been on meth since they were teenagers or whatever

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I ate like.... 3 goddam edibles and drink 5 beers real fast and how are you.fine folks this evemong?

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Dick Bastardly posted:

I ate like.... 3 goddam edibles and drink 5 beers real fast and how are you.fine folks this evemong?

i'm bored as gently caress. i keep drinking beers and trying to go to sleep but i can't sleep. it sucks. i don't give poo poo about anything

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i'm bored as gently caress. i keep drinking beers and trying to go to sleep but i can't sleep. it sucks. i don't give poo poo about anything

tell ya what, do me a favor and close your eyes and literally try to imagine like.... the coolest goddam idea for a tv show you can thinknof... just keep your eyes closed and concentrate on that poo poo until you.wakr up 10 hours later

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
if that doesn't work then go get some.more beer

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
i kind of want some arby's beef n cheddar sammos just to have the taste in my mouth, for lack of something to do. three or four maybe. i'm not even hungry, gently caress im not even fat. just want the taste, pure taste lust. just take a bite and mash it around in my mouth spit it out and take another bite. my sails are becalmed

gently caress it ill just crack another beer

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Dick Bastardly posted:

tell ya what, do me a favor and close your eyes and literally try to imagine like.... the coolest goddam idea for a tv show you can thinknof... just keep your eyes closed and concentrate on that poo poo until you.wakr up 10 hours later

The Pied Piper

dude is a bush-plane pilot and a remote village in Canada hires him to capture a rat infestation and fly them away in his Piper plane but instead he lands and smokes tones of weed with the rats, which are all puppets that look like Rizzo from the Muppets and they all get blazed together and go on adventures on the ariplane, like flying around the northwest territoises and talking to polar bears and getting a glacier high so that it moves even slowler and they all do too

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Masturbate.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
I mean, what the gently caress people, poster is asking for a glass of water and y'all can't give them that? Crank one out, buddy. Crank two if you nasty. Or do whatever it is ladies do, whatever. Get. After. It.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Getting some pizza gonna drink beers and watch expanse as I nervously wait for one of these fukken jerks to hire me

Like what if I can't afford beer soon? I don't wanna live in that world

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
Man. Been doing automotive paint at work the last few days. Even wearing masks those were some strong fumes. Me and the boss started drinking beers and just gettin it done, pulled a late one and were trying to do when you should be doing sober. Didn't have too many fuckups. Got the day off to let it cook. Finished up for an easy friday and another round of huffing catalyst/emulsifier in a 90 degree shop pounding ice cold cCoors. Got home and just ripped my bowl resin/grinder keif mix and maaaaaaan.

Gonna lay off the weed after this. Gotta focus for a couple months

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Eldercain posted:

I often don't remember posting here drunk, only notice when next day rolls around

Same. One of these days I'll remember to take pictures of the gross food I cook while drunk, maybe it will be tonight.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i kind of want some arby's beef n cheddar sammos just to have the taste in my mouth, for lack of something to do.

I want a crust punk song with this for a title

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I'M BACK DRUNK THREAD

I have to canvass for Bernie tomorrow morning. This isn't gonna go well for me.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Swingin' by to say 'heyyyyyyyyyyy'. Wait, how many y's in the bad one?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Is there a difference between getting high then drunk vs getting drunk then high?
makes u think

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Nuts and Gum posted:

Is there a difference between getting high then drunk vs getting drunk then high?
makes u think

For me the former makes me a Juggernaut and the latter makes me puke

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
God, I hate drinking, but there is no weed here

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Zippy the Bummer posted:

The Pied Piper

dude is a bush-plane pilot and a remote village in Canada hires him to capture a rat infestation and fly them away in his Piper plane but instead he lands and smokes tones of weed with the rats, which are all puppets that look like Rizzo from the Muppets and they all get blazed together and go on adventures on the ariplane, like flying around the northwest territoises and talking to polar bears and getting a glacier high so that it moves even slowler and they all do too

this show is obviously called the High Piper - its an airplane and weed joke

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nuts and Gum posted:

makes u think

The former is cool the other is meeeeh.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Zippy the Bummer posted:

The Pied Piper

This is quite good actually :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I'm going to drink all day today. I just want to spend one Saturday not thinking about anything at all and today is that day. Every time I think about the real world I'll make myself take a drink

All I'm drinking today is rum and cokes