Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Alaois posted:

Courtney Cox married David Arquette and they run a production company now
Oh, they're still together? That's sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Eh! Frank posted:

* Dreyfus also happens to the the only one of the main four on Seinfeld with any actual talent

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

trickybiscuits posted:

David Arquette recently got back into wrestling on the indie circuit and when people started heckling him that he's so broke he has to do indie wrestling he yelled "I'VE GOT FRIENDS MONEY, BITCH"

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

trickybiscuits posted:

They are not.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

AFAIK they are still good friends though. David just had a lot of issues that she wasn’t willing to put up with.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

NtotheTC posted:

Schwimmer killed it in band of brothers, Perry/chandler was great in the whole nine yards, Le blanc did a bunch of great stuff too. The only ones who never did anything of note are kudrow and Monica whatever her name is and who cares frankly

I can't believe it's taken me this long to realise that Matt Perry and Matt Damon are not the same person.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Whybird posted:

I can't believe it's taken me this long to realise that Matt Perry and Matt Damon are not the same person.

"Could I BE any more mathematical genius?"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Alaois posted:

David Arquette recently got back into wrestling on the indie circuit and when people started heckling him that he's so broke he has to do indie wrestling he yelled "I'VE GOT FRIENDS MONEY, BITCH"
got his neck sliced open purely for the fun of it

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Randaconda posted:

Where he did a pretty terrible job, tbh

Someone clearly hasn't gotten his sex scene.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:vince:

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.

See this is why the waistband technique is playing with fire.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

I can't parse what is going on with the box

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Those are handles that are cut into the box for ease of lifting, however, they give the illusion of a magnum dong.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Dirty Sanchez: Magnum Dong.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Sir Not Appearing posted:

Those are handles that are cut into the box for ease of lifting, however, they give the illusion of a magnum dong.

Ah ok, I see it now. Thanks

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Sir Not Appearing posted:

Thank you, my brain had convinced me the dong was a piece of trash the man was throwing photographed mid-air, and was thinking "the designers had to know".

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Thank you, my brain had convinced me the dong was a piece of trash the man was throwing photographed mid-air, and was thinking "the designers had to know".

Based on the cut of the pants and the shoe style, pretty sure that's a woman. I have very similar shoes.

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007
Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometime !
A reminder that Courtney Cox was in "Masters of the Universe".

That was a funny picture.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Jason Alexander and Tony Shalhoub have a breathtaking episode together in the most recent season of The Marvelous Ms Maisel. I reacted with "Since when is Alexander good?!"

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Pick posted:

Ugly Americans is a weird show in that I cannot recommend it to anyone, and I'm not sure if it's good, or it was ever good, but I watched the crap out of it and some lines still make me laugh.

Interned on this poo poo like 10y ago and I'm still astonished that anyone else remembers it

Great designers

Terrible writing

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
https://i.imgur.com/kTqdV9v.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/VnmHtCw.mp4

Some Pinko Commie has a new favorite as of 16:20 on Feb 24, 2020

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

HAHA, I've been reading the GiP Idiots of the military thread, and this type of story comes up often. Dudes get that couple thousand dollar sign up bonus and immediately buy cars and trucks with 24%APR, against all the advice of their leadership and fellow troops, start having to put their entire pay check towards the car note, beg money off of anyone who'll listen, then inevitably crash said vehicle or get a DUI and lose it.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

HAHA, I've been reading the GiP Idiots of the military thread, and this type of story comes up often. Dudes get that couple thousand dollar sign up bonus and immediately buy cars and trucks with 24%APR, against all the advice of their leadership and fellow troops, start having to put their entire pay check towards the car note, beg money off of anyone who'll listen, then inevitably crash said vehicle or get a DUI and lose it.

I was expecting North Carolina but looking up 904 area code gets me Jacksonville, FL. I nod sagely.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

imagine forgetting torrents exist

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

NtotheTC posted:

Schwimmer killed it in band of brothers, Perry/chandler was great in the whole nine yards, Le blanc did a bunch of great stuff too. The only ones who never did anything of note are kudrow and Monica whatever her name is and who cares frankly

Lisa Kudrow has been in a bunch of netflix stuff. The Good Place, BoJack Horseman. She was pretty good in the Analyze (this|that) movies too.

Apparently she was in Deep Space Nine??? I uhh, what?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

:same:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

alexandriao posted:

Lisa Kudrow has been in a bunch of netflix stuff. The Good Place, BoJack Horseman. She was pretty good in the Analyze (this|that) movies too.

Everybody has been on some version or other of Star Trek (except Lisa Kudrow)

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

Oh women, always be shopping!

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like going to Target

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

alexandriao posted:

... as who? I don't recall that.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Pick posted:

I have no idea, I can't find any info on it other than:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

She was that owl alien who dated the horse alien

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

alexandriao posted:

I have no idea, I can't find any info on it other than:

That's for all the supporting actresses of that year.
E; Ok maybe not. I typed too quickly. Still. It's not on her IMDB.

E2: Yeah, it must just be for Friends and that's just an unclear citation on her bio.

RoyKeen has a new favorite as of 18:30 on Feb 24, 2020

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

The Ape of Naples posted:

That's for all the supporting actresses of that year.

It's in her bio on there, it's not a general look at the nominations. All the other shows mentioned are only ones she's been in

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

So many people reading this in the 'silly' way. Clearly you read the colours individually and get the urban slang going. Don't be afraid to give, save a life, blood.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Pick posted:

In The Good Place she was some philosopher that told everybody that Paradise was Hell because everyone became pleasure-zombies after a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

biracial bear for uncut posted:

In The Good Place she was some philosopher that told everybody that Paradise was Hell because everyone became pleasure-zombies after a while.

smh that Hypatia of Alexandria is "some philosopher" to you. She was a goddamn badass of ancient science, mathematics, and philosophy; absolutely one of the all-time greats.

A friend of mine named one of her dogs after Hypatia (the other is Archimedes) :kimchi: