Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Smirking_Serpent posted:

NSFW How do I handle a female friend (30's/F) who won't stop hitting on me (26/F)

Is there a lesbian version of Grindr? Lickr?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Beachcomber posted:

Is there a lesbian version of Grindr? Lickr?

Scissr.

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

please knock Mom! posted:

Who cares, a 25 year old should be pulling weight at home, not being dead weight
Failsons should be thrown to the wolves and made to prove they can actually hold a real job etc, before being allowed to inherit anything or live at home for free

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

PancakeTransmission posted:

Failsons should be thrown to the wolves and made to prove they can actually hold a real job etc, before being allowed to inherit anything or live at home for free

Counterpoint:

You can establish a trust that pays an income sufficient to sustain your son's lifestyle, but only if he is continually enrolled in a college and maintains a B average or higher in gender and sexuality studies. A professional trustee must be given access to child's student login to ascertain that this standard is being met.

The Trust can be similar to what's called a Life Estate, where the son receives income for life with the remainder interest transferring to a charity for LGBTQ youth upon his death. The dad could even receive a charitable deduction for the Present Interest the year it's created, and carry whatever remains over for the next 5 years if his Adjusted Gross Income isn't high enough to take all of the deduction within the first year.

Everyone wins!

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

PancakeTransmission posted:

TBH, if fighting wolves was an option I think I'd do that.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Non-Romantic: Should I [35m] provide financial assistance to my parents [59f and 60m] who disinherited me?

quote:

I [35m] have a mom [59f] and dad [60m] who are married and two younger brothers [32m and 30m]. Until 2005, I considered my relationship with all of them to be great.

In 2000, I founded a company while in college. Then, in 2004, I sold that company for enough money to set me up for several lifetimes. Yup; it happens.

This is where things get tricky.

In 2005, my parents told me that they were planning to disinherit me--yes, me, their good and loyal son! Their reasoning was that I was "rich enough" and didn't "need" an inheritance. After taking some time to take that news in, I responded with a fiery email that told them a few things point-blank.

(1) I was hurt and offended that they were deliberately choosing to leave me no legacy at all when I did nothing to deserve that treatment.

(2) It was patently unfair that they were planning to favor my brothers over me. It wasn’t about the money; it was about the treatment and the lack of equal dignity I was being afforded.

(3--the important one) Using bold type and all caps, I told them that if they disinherit me and should ever need financial assistance in the future, they will never receive any. I made it a point to mention that their decision would be considered final; and should they decide to disinherit me, there would be no turning back, no do-overs, and no “re-inheritances” accepted. They would be forced to live with their decision forever, at least as it relates to them being financially cut off should they ever need assistance.

In response, my dad argued that disinheriting me is not wrong because they have the right to do anything they want with their money and that I should not feel slighted because I never had a right to receive any of it anyway. They also laughed off my "financial cut-off threat" because they had real estate holdings worth a few million dollars at the time and didn't think they would ever need financial assistance from anyone.

About a week later, I got a copy of their will. I was legally disinherited--yes, me, their good and loyal son! Their will calls me out by name just to say that I am to get nothing at all. As soon as I found out, I emailed them that (1) I couldn’t believe they’ve actually done this, (2) they really hurt me, and (3) my “financial cut-off threat” was officially in effect for life. My mother responded by basically saying that, although she’s disappointed that I was hurt, she feels she and my dad did the right thing. And that was the last time we talked about it.

Fast-forward to 2014—oh, what a difference a decade makes. My parents have lost almost all of their wealth during the Great Recession. All they have left are one mortgaged apartment complex and a mortgaged, underwater condo that might turn around by 2024. They live off the rents from the apartment complex.

A week ago, my mom and dad invited me to lunch and, together, asked to borrow money from me to prevent their sole remaining apartment complex from being foreclosed. I was told that their credit was ruined that that I was their only hope of keeping their apartment complex and retirements financially afloat.

I abruptly excused myself from that lunch and then, on the drive home, completely lost my poo poo!! As soon as I got to a computer, I forwarded them the emails from 2005 as well as their responses. I told them in no uncertain terms that they would get not one penny from me, that they were clearly warned what would happen if they disinherited me, that they disinherited me anyway, and that actions have consequences. I also practically copy-pasted my dad’s 2005 response to me when I told him that I have the right to do anything I want with my money and that they should not feel slighted because they never had a right to receive any of it anyway.

They responded by calling me greedy, selfish, telling me something about how family is supposed to stick together, and telling me they would “re-inherit” me. I didn’t bother responding (therefore, my denial stands).

So here I am. My friends are evenly split on whether I should set aside my “financial cut-off” promise and financially help them (I could easily do it). So the question is: In light of the circumstances, should I help them out?

CLARIFICATION 1: My brothers each make around $30K-$40K per year. While they’re not broke, they simply don’t have the cash my parents need or the credit to secure a loan for it.

CLARIFICATION 2: Please believe me when I say this is not about the money. To me, an inheritance from one’s parents has both literal and symbolic value. In my opinion, they have basically chosen to treat me like trash from beyond the grave, which is really hurtful. Some people leave more to their pets than what my parents have chosen to leave to me!

tl;dr: Parents disinherited me because I’m “rich enough.” I was crushed!! I also warned them in advance that if they disinherited me, they would receive no financial help from me. Well, now they have requested financial help. Should I help them?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

quote:

It wasn’t about the money; it was about the treatment and the lack of equal dignity I was being afforded.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Miss posted:

Non-Romantic: Should I [35m] provide financial assistance to my parents [59f and 60m] who disinherited me?

This guy sounds like he's channeling his strongest boomer impression but if you check the thread where people asked p much every clarification question you could think of honestly the parents come across real bad and you kinda circle back around to agreeing with him.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

ArbitraryC posted:

This guy sounds like he's channeling his strongest boomer impression but if you check the thread where people asked p much every clarification question you could think of honestly the parents come across real bad and you kinda circle back around to agreeing with him.

I wanted to give the thread a chance to judge without the clarifications. I could've put it in a spoiler in my first post but I know y'all cheat on spoilers (I cheat on spoilers)

quote:

QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Did your parents raise you?

Yes.

Did your parents pay for your college education?

Not one penny. In fact, they used my entire college fund to buy real estate and told me to get expensive student loans.

Did your parents pay for your brothers' college educations?

No, but to be fair, my brothers did not pursue college.

Were you born rich?

Not even close. Throughout my childhood, we were lower middle class at best.

If the roles were reversed, would they give you money?

There is no way for me to know the answer to this question. I would like to think so. But really, because my parents didn't have much until after I started college, I never really asked them for much, and I never received much, either. The only loan I ever requested from them--the one I needed to start my business, which I knew they could easily afford--was denied. In fact, they laughed at me, told me I was wasting my time, and predicted my failure.

Would you only be satisfied with an even (33.3%-33.3%-33.3%) inheritance split?

NO! I understand the reality of financial life and want to see the best for my brothers. I also understand that, no matter the state of my finances, zero is absolutely unfair to me! Let me explain how small zero is. By the literal language of my parents' will, I'm not even entitled to sentimental items that have almost no value to anyone else. No photos, no items that have been passed down through my family, no 35-year-old Zenith TV that I watched as a baby with my dad--I have legal claim to nothing. I'm literally bequeathed nothing at all. Not even a token gesture. That hurts.

How is your relationship with your brothers?

Great! I don't blame or resent them at all in response to my parents' actions. And believe me when I tell you that neither they nor my nieces and nephews ever go without.

Would you consider loaning your parents the money they need?

No. I don't loan money to family. If I decide to give my parents anything, it would be a gift. This is because, when it comes to family members, any loan I would make would be total BS anyway. This is because (1) everyone knows I'd never legally enforce a breach of their promise to repay, (2) I wouldn't spend any time to collect payment, and (3) I'd charge no interest which means the loan would not make any financial sense as a loan given the time value of money. More importantly, I've had to face large student loans and wouldn't want to burden my family with the obligation to make payments.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Miss posted:

I wanted to give the thread a chance to judge without the clarifications. I could've put it in a spoiler in my first post but I know y'all cheat on spoilers (I cheat on spoilers)

Sorry for giving it away haha.

In the comments it gets even more clear cause it kinda sounds like OP was the notably older sibling of 3 and left/got kicked out of the household at 17 and didn't get much/any support while his brothers stayed there well into their 20's.

Whole picture kinda comes together as he was an unexpected/unwanted child and the parents bonded much more strongly with his siblings.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

AITA For Refusing To Refund People Who Didn't Buy Insurance Due To Coronavirus?

I'm a travel agent. I live and die by people trusting me to plan their dream vavations. My company always offers to insure vacations for a modest fee but most people click through thinking they'll never need to cancel.

For whatever reason I'm particularly known in my town for organizing trips to a certain region of the world that recently had a spoke in Coronavirus / COVID19 cases.

Unsurprisingly a bunch of folks have called me up asking for refunds. I've gladly refunded all those who paid for the insurance but told everyone else they're out of luck since their flights and accomodations are still usable. (Obviously if flights get cancelled it's a different story)

I thought this would be straightforwars but I've been repeatedly accosted on the street by people telling me I'm greedy and trying to either take their money or get their families sick. I didnt think I did anything wrong — it's what they agreed to when they paid for the trips — but after hearing from practically half the neighborhood I'm not so sure. Am I the rear end in a top hat?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Miss posted:

Parents are landlords. Let them bootstrap themselves.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA For Refusing To Refund People Who Didn't Buy Insurance Due To Coronavirus?

Nta, they're choosing not to go.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

My [26m] parents [50s m&f] took my childhood from me along with thousands of dollars. Haven't heard from them in 5 years and now they want to apologize...

quote:

Avid redditor, using a throwaway since friends know my main and I am beyond pissed off right now.

So growing up my parents were obsessed with money and even though they couldn't keep down jobs, my mother was constantly getting new retail jobs and quitting because it was too stressful while my dad just kept getting fired, my older sister and I had to work as soon as possible. When we were both 12 we had jobs as gold caddies and gave our parents our pay. That wasn't much but as soon as we turned 16 they demanded that we both get full time jobs on top of school.

They told us that half of our paychecks went to the family and that they would give the rest of our earnings as an allowence as needed. Even though my sister and I would work over 40 hours a week (we both had two jobs) we couldn't afford work or school clothes because our parents said it wasn't in the budget. It came to a head when they started going to marriage counseling and began to have date nights (on our dime). We also were not allowed to drive so they took us where we needed to go.

My sister left home after she graduated high school and joined the navy. She also told our parents to shove it when they asked for her last paycheck before she left as "living expenses". They disowned her and refused me to have any contact. We would speak through letters that she would write me and send to her friend's house. Since I was the only one with a real income and pretty much brainwashed by them, my parents told me that I would need to increase my hours so I did what they said.

When I was 17 I worked for five hours every morning at a donut shop before school, went to class, then worked a fast good job when class got out and double shifts over the weekend. My grades were poo poo so my dad had the brilliant idea that I drop out and work full time at both places! I regret doing that every day and when my sister found out half a year she was livid and wanted me to live with her.

When I told them I was moving out they begged me to stay and my dad even cried and told me I was the only one keeping our family off the street and that my sister just wanted to ruin everything. After I left they disowned me as well when I told them I couldn't send them money.

It was hard for awhile but my sister and her husband let me live with them rent free as long as I studied for my GED and helped out around the house. Years later my life is much better, I have my GED, I'm an assistant manager at my job, I take a couple online courses, and my own apartment with my partner and 2 year old daughter.

Two nights ago I was mindlessly browsing Facebook when I got a message from a shared account the belonged to my parents. They don't even look like the same people that I grew up with. My mom works at a chruch while my dad works for the city they live in as a grounds keeper. They told me that they were sorry for the way they treated my sister and I growing up, that they were terrible parents (I agree with that), and that they will have to life with what they did for the rest of their lives. They invited me to go out to lunch with them and they want me to bring my family with me if I wish.

I called my sister and she got the same message from them along with a friend of their telling her how they are changed people who "deserve" a second chance. Right now I am just seeing red and can't even think straight. I want to tell them to gently caress off but at the same time I want to see them face to face and get an explanation. I'm a parent now and I can't even imagine making my kid quit school to support me! Some outside opinions would be great.

tl;dr: parents hosed up my childhood and lived off me. Now they want to apologize

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Miss posted:

Man, I thought it was just financial support they weren't giving him and was on the parents' side (though they could've approached it better) until that update.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Parents want to be involved with the grandchildren. That is the only reason they're reaching out now.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

drat, both sets of parents in those stories suck. The second set moreso though. Essentially living off your teen daughters' minimum wage income - better make sure they drop out of school so they can work more! Ugh.
^yeah that guy nailed it, I'm sure.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Inceltown posted:

Parents want to be involved with the grandchildren. That is the only reason they're reaching out now.

now, now.

they could just want more money

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

My [23F] boyfriend's [24M] mother [50sF] attacked my twin sister because she thought she's me & I'm cheating. Refuses to apologize.

quote:

I have an identical twin sister Jessi and we look very much alike. There are small differences but only those who know both of us can recognize them.

BF and I have been together for a year. Things are good between us.

Last night this happened: my boyfriend's mom went out with her friends to watch a movie and Jessi was there as well with her boyfriend. After the movie one of her friends saw Jessi with her boyfriend. She asked her if that girl is her son's boyfriend (I met this friend at a party a few weeks ago). So she looked at Jessi and thought yes, she is.

She went to her and asked what the gently caress is going on. Jessi was confused since she hadn't met her before, and she kept asking her what the gently caress is this. At that point she was holding Jessi's arm and she told her to let her go and called her a crazy bitch. Eventually she told Jessi that she's cheating on her son and called her by my name, and Jessi told her that that's her twin sister. She slapped her across the face and told her to stop lying. Her friends then collected her and took her away.

She then called my boyfriend and told him that she's found her girlfriend with another man. I was with my boyfriend at that time. He quickly got it that she must have seen Jessi so he told her and she hung up. She then left. I talked to Jessi, she didn't even apologize to her. After she found out what she's done, she just left.

So my boyfriend talked to her again and an apology is not coming. She feels like she did nothing wrong and she was justified in whatever she did since I hadn't told her that I had a twin sister, so she's justified in harassing her like that and slapping her across the face. She said that she expects an apology for being called a crazy bitch.

I'm really pissed at her for what she did and the least she can do is apologize to Jessi. We were planning to visit my boyfriend's parents this weekend but now I'm not sure that I want to go. I can't just sit there and tell her how cute it was that she mistook me with my twin. I sure as hell don't think Jessi should go and apologize to her.

Should I let this go? Am I overreacting to consider this a deal breaker?

tl;dr: Boyfriend's mother attacked and slapped my twin sister across the face because she thought she's me and that I was cheating. Now she doesn't apologize. I want to cut off contacts with her, am I overreacting?

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Mr. Lobe posted:

now, now.

they could just want more money

For the church! Honest!

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

My [23F] boyfriend's [24M] mother [50sF] attacked my twin sister because she thought she's me & I'm cheating. Refuses to apologize.

Assault with witnesses.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

The most hosed up thing about the modern day is how everyone practices Gavelkind inheritance.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Jack2142 posted:

The most hosed up thing about the modern day is how everyone practices Gavelkind inheritance.

AITA For Adopting Agnatic-Cognatic Primogeniture???

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
My Partner is a Dirty Person
I’m 26F, he’s 28M, and we have a two year old together. We’ve been together close to three years now. He’s my best friend, and I wouldn’t want to trade him for anyone, but I’m seriously at my wits end with him.

We both work full time, and I’m in school full time. I also have the majority of our housekeeping and day-to-day life on my shoulders. I do all of the cooking, basically all of the cleaning, all of the shopping, and all of the driving the baby to and from daycare (I have the more reliable car and it works with my schedule, so it’s not an option for us to share but it’s still one more thing on my plate). He gets upset if I don’t lay down with the baby half the time (kid has anxiety issues and can’t just be told to go to bed yet) so I also do that every other night. I make and have to remember all of our appointments. I have to make sure all of our things are in working order — I found out recently that he was driving around in the dark with two dead headlights and no power steering fluid because he couldn’t be bothered to do anything about it. During weeks where I'm really on top of it, I'm working from sun-up to sun-down with no breaks to keep everything done.

He takes the trash down when it really piles up, and will do maybe a load of laundry a week if I really nag him about it (if it gets folded/hung afterwards, it’s because I did it). The only room he’ll clean without being asked is the front room, and that’s only because that’s where he is 98% of the time. Sometimes he’ll be nice and do a load of dishes for me, but otherwise he can’t be bothered to do even simple things without being asked. I fell asleep last night while folding laundry, and instead of putting the clothes away for me (a couple handfuls, not even a lot) he allowed the baby to climb on them and rip them apart. I got to redo everything when I woke up.

He has a list of excuses and reasons for not being helpful. “You didn’t ask me,” “You’re nagging me too much,” “I don’t want to clean around other people,” “I’m tired,” “I worked all day and I want to relax,” “It’s my weekend and I want to relax,” “my side hurts” (he has a hernia that causes him pain sometimes), “I don’t feel good,” “I will in a little bit.” Nothing motivates him. He can live in total squalor and be fine with it. Recently he's started to help a little (still not a anything substantial) when I get an attitude about it, but only because he knows I'll be in a bitchy mood the rest of the day if he doesn't. I don't want to be that person. I don't want to have to be bitchy get get help.

What makes it even worse is that he can be DISGUSTING. He’ll pee in empty water bottles while in the bathtub and leave them on the ground once he’s done. He’ll stand in the shower and pee across to the toilet, leaving dried pee all over everything in between. When he shaves, he leaves his beard clippings in the sink and all over the counter. I was working on our sink full of dishes yesterday and realized to my absolute horror that he’s been hocking loogies INTO THE DISHES FILLED SINK. He said “he figured they were going down the drain.” He’ll stick boogers to the walls and leave them there. He’ll grab clothes to use as cum rags instead of wipes or toilet paper, so I always have to check our clothes before we wear them. So on top of basically having to keep the household functioning by myself, I have to clean up after poo poo like this.

I'm just so tired. I've tried to talk to him about how much it all is on one person, but nothing ever changes. I've considered hiring someone to clean once a week to help me keep caught up but he refuses to let a stranger into our house to touch our stuff. I've considered setting up a cleaning chart, but I feel like that's infantilizing and probably wouldn't work anyway. What the hell do I do? How do I make him realize how much this is on one person? I just can't live like this anymore.

Edit: I stay on top of the grossness, so my kid never has to deal with it or see it. Please stop insinuating that I’m a bad mom or let my kid live in squalor. The reason I’m exhausted and burned out is because I’m constantly cleaning this all up.

My partner really does have redeeming qualities, and it hasn’t always been this bad/gross. I wouldn’t have moved in with him or had a kid with him if I knew how things were going to end up. I don’t have a strong support system, so leaving him/moving out/making him move out really aren’t options.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

murder the husband

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
I'm really curious what his redeeming qualities are that they outweight THIS.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
why do all these posts include the line 'he's my best friend' like goddamn these women must have really terrible friends if this is their best one

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

it's just a few lil piss bottles and cum in my nice dress shirts, he's really a nice husband, really

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

It was a super pretentious way to put it, but I'm kind of with the poster on that one, honestly. There's more to an inheritance than the raw monetary value, and that's something a lot of people tend to forget. When my grandmother died, my abusive grandfather spitefully threw away everything she owned. The only things that were saved were the tiny scraps of jewelry that my mother and her sisters managed to "salvage" before he could get to them. They weren't upset because of any potential money, but because a lot of that stuff had sentimental value. Maybe the reddit poster is a jackwad who only cares about money, but if my parents cut me out of their will entirely because I was "rich enough" and wouldn't even leave me important sentimental garbage - forget any actual money involved - I'd be pretty broken up about it too.

Power Khan posted:

I'm really curious what his redeeming qualities are that they outweight THIS.

The fact that they've been together for three years and have a two year old really makes it sound like they're mostly together because whoops a baby happened.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Power Khan posted:

Edit: I stay on top of the grossness, so my kid never has to deal with it or see it. Please stop insinuating that I’m a bad mom or let my kid live in squalor. The reason I’m exhausted and burned out is because I’m constantly cleaning this all up.

Lol so many redditors are such flaming bags of poo poo falling over themselves to make women the rear end in a top hat regardless of anything.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Sjs00 posted:

why do all these posts include the line 'he's my best friend' like goddamn these women must have really terrible friends if this is their best one

correct

this is an age of high alienation and loneliness

there's a recent statistic that said 22% of millenials polled described themselves as having no friends

stands to reason that among the 78% that remain, a share of them are probably settling for some lousy choices

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Mr. Lobe posted:

correct

there's a recent statistic that said 22% of millenials polled described themselves as having no friends

stands to reason that among the 78% that remain, a share of them are probably settling for some lousy choices

on the one hand that sounds very believable and on the other hand i have never once been 'polled' in my 24 years of life

'polls' are something I've never understood and just sound like believable, but made up bullshit

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
There seems to be a pattern of "is currently dating me" being a massive redeeming quality because people are:

1. Terrified of being alone
2. Convinced no one else would want to be with them
2a. Staying with a literal or figurative garbage person cannot be good for anyone's self-esteem, reinforcing point 2
3. Convinced that all relationships are rife with terrible "compromises"
3a. There seem to be some good eggs on r/relationships that actually give solid advice, but if you're on there, it means you've got a straight hose to all the other terrible relationships people are in and don't see a lot of healthy relationships or have people in your life who are better equipped to give you the straight business

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

Mr. Lobe posted:

correct

That is so loving sad :smith:

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nice piece of fish posted:

That is so loving sad :smith:

I learned young: Better no friends than ones whose friendship is harmful to you, even if your options are limited.

I was much happier once I learned that, honest.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

correct

So youre telling me 10% of men are having 90% of the friends?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Mr. Lobe posted:

correct

Late stage capitalism looking out for us.

Try making friends while you're ground to fine powder

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

Miss posted:

NTA and anyone who needed additional information to come to this conclusion is either a massive pushover or very smooth in the brain. Actions have consequences. Writing your kid out of your will means you're burning a bridge, don't get mad when people you've disowned disown you in turn.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for not letting my sister babysit my daughter in her house because she lives in a polyamory-based “love house”?

The love shack is a little old place where
We can get together
Love shack baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I don't understand why he would think that peeing into the toilet from the shower was somehow better than just peeing in the shower if he didn't want to get out