Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Android Apocalypse posted:

IIRC Switch in The Matrix was supposed to be trans. See also Aech in Ready Player One.

Not to mention that the red pill is basically the same one that people who transition to female take. It's always funny to see gobshites talking about how redpilled they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

lmao watching that video and the boob physics are hilarious

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

What in the absolute gently caress

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

alexandriao posted:

lmao watching that video and the boob physics are hilarious

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

What in the absolute gently caress

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Not wild about this Weird Science reboot

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

complete with labia minora and pubic hair, he added parenthetically

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Pastry of the Year posted:

At least it means he's not talking about prepubescent girls.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Android Apocalypse posted:

IIRC Switch in The Matrix was supposed to be trans. See also Aech in Ready Player One.

Funny picture:

If I remember correctly (gently caress reading that insufferable poo poo more than once) the book goes kind of out of it's way to make sure you know that Aech is definitely "just" gay you guys, and only uses a white male avatar because of racism and sexism. Like a remember thinking at the time that in a book that insist on spelling poo poo out for you, it was really direct about that.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

If I remember correctly (gently caress reading that insufferable poo poo more than once) the book goes kind of out of it's way to make sure you know that Aech is definitely "just" gay you guys, and only uses a white male avatar because of racism and sexism. Like a remember thinking at the time that in a book that insist on spelling poo poo out for you, it was really direct about that.
I don't recall that, but I doubt the idea of Aech possibly being trans even came to the author's mind. Her entire character is that early-2000s "lol there are no girls on the internet, even the girls pretend to be dudes" "joke" taken to its logical extreme.

I just remember rolling my eyes at that "reveal" because it felt like the author was trying to check off boxes on a "representation" list in the span of a paragraph. It was like he realized halfway through that his story was about the whitest white boy imaginable and then decided to make his best friend a black gay woman so that nobody could call him racist, sexist, or homophobic. After all, he had a BLACK GAY FEMALE CHARACTER, how could he possibly be any of those things???

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

I don't recall that, but I doubt the idea of Aech possibly being trans even came to the author's mind. Her entire character is that early-2000s "lol there are no girls on the internet, even the girls pretend to be dudes" "joke" taken to its logical extreme.

I just remember rolling my eyes at that "reveal" because it felt like the author was trying to check off boxes on a "representation" list in the span of a paragraph. It was like he realized halfway through that his story was about the whitest white boy imaginable and then decided to throw in a black gay female character so that nobody could call him racist, sexist, or homophobic. After all, he had a BLACK GAY FEMALE CHARACTER, how could he possibly be any of those things???

I'm going to say with confidence that Cline absolutely had no intention of making Aech trans. The only reason she gives for making a white male avatar is so she can avoid discrimination, and Wade even insists on using male pronouns when interacting with her in the game anyway after finding out. It's a decent idea handled insensitively.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

I think you mean

complete with labia minora and pubic hair, he added parenthetically; An F Plus Christmas

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

If even half of the time that thirsty dudes had spent developing boob jiggle physics for video games had been spent on literally anything else, we'd probably have like colonised Mars or developed reliable fusion reactors or something by now.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bike tory posted:

If even half of the time that thirsty dudes had spent developing boob jiggle physics for video games had been spent on literally anything else, we'd probably have like colonised Mars or developed reliable fusion reactors or something by now.

God, just look at how much time weird horny dudes spent making big sweaty Viking tiddies jiggle just right in Skyrim, which for some reason was probably the horniest game ever

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

bike tory posted:

If the choice is between massive mammaries or living on the lovely Kansas dustbowl planet then Im glad we chose the tiddies

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
not just dustbowl, but a solar radiation-baked dustbowl

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I could tell they borrowed extensively from Portal, but it's really over-the-top that the DLC is so focused on aperture science

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

You want to get Mars colonized in our lifetime? Put some tiddies on it.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Why would we want to colonize other planets when there's an infinite expanse of zero-g jiggling waiting for all of our body parts right there

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Boob on Mars

(e. it looks like a crater but then your eye inverts it)

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Captain Hygiene posted:

Why would we want to colonize other planets when there's an infinite expanse of zero-g jiggling waiting for all of our body parts right there

To use as outposts in our glorious quest for alien boobs.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Captain Hygiene posted:

It's another argument in favor of O'Neil cylinders really because you can have both.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

bike tory posted:

However, critically, you would need to be able to gently caress mars and fusion reactors before they would be interested in either of them.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Parallelwoody posted:

Get your rear end to Mars
:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/GqytgYp.jpg

Shut up Meg has a new favorite as of 23:26 on Mar 2, 2020

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Parallelwoody posted:

donate to my kickstarter

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

Shut up Meg posted:

Get your rear end to Mars
:nws:

Spoilered stuff still loads, hotlink any NWS material.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Dannywilson posted:

Spoilered stuff still loads, hotlink any NWS material.

I thought the NWS tag stopped that behaviour?

Anyway, edited and thanks for the heads-up

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

God, just look at how much time weird horny dudes spent making big sweaty Viking tiddies jiggle just right in Skyrim, which for some reason was probably the horniest game ever

Well, I mean, one of the most popular characters in the lore in game was the Lusty Argonian Maid. I found those books loving everywhere.

Lifts-Her-Tail is my Skyrim waifu.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Man, I got three kids to feed!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jesus that's a long buried brain cell.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

alexandriao posted:

Didn't mean to continue the SK stuff after that amount of time. here's some proper contributions ig

ff16 looking nice

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Brute Hole Force posted:

It's another argument in favor of O'Neil cylinders really because you can have both.

That's dongs in space, not tits on Mars. Keep up.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

I could tell they borrowed extensively from Portal, but it's really over-the-top that the DLC is so focused on aperture science

I hope people didn't pass this excellent post by without appreciating it.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/AssBoss80085/status/1234375609318592513?s=20

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:j: John, you're looking very relaxed today.
:v: That's the surprising power of a good dump Ling.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes
But it might just save your life
That's the power of dump

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Shut up Meg posted:

Get your rear end to MarsAlgeria

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/OliverJia1014/status/1234309647621742592