Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Eldercain posted:

I'm just saying if you can get booze b below the price point

I'll trade with you

I can get it at state minimum, but so can joe blow down the street. The trick is going to a wholesaler (or having insider knowledge of pricing errors)

like I had this guy come in the other day and ask for a very specific whiskey or some kind of liquor I cant remember off the top of my head, but whatever dumbass was in charge of vendor pricing accidentally priced the bottle at a like... 60% discount (I think a 5th is like $100 and the 5ths we had were priced at $40 lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Resting Lich Face posted:

New thread title: "Drunk/stoned posting thread: just drink and be cool"

Old, but why not.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Elentor posted:

I'm super drunk and full of honesty right now so here's some truth bombs
I really like the SA community friends.
Thank you for being you.

YOUR WELLCOME

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Is it normal for tattoos to feel warm when you drink? Like I got a tattoo on my arm last year and I had some rumchata and now it feels warmer than the rest of my arm wtf?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Pouring scotch down my throat and thought I'd stop in and tell you.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Well I am having a party at my house and the neighbors have hit the wall 3 times and security been called and it's only 11 and honestly everyone in my complex can eat my rear end they're bougie idiots

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I let one of my cats in with the hiope she would eat some mice but instead she is just dozing on my bed watching me chuckle at youtubes and looking at me with little half shut eyes likes i ama loving moron, whcich i am oh wait she is leaving now to the kitchen maybe she will kill some mice

lots of beer left pretty drunk right now

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dixville posted:

Is it normal for tattoos to feel warm when you drink? Like I got a tattoo on my arm last year and I had some rumchata and now it feels warmer than the rest of my arm wtf?

i bet you it has something to do with blood and scar tissue but i'm too stoned to try to figure it out

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

Dick Bastardly posted:

i bet you it has something to do with blood and scar tissue but i'm too stoned to try to figure it out

how much do you want to bet

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Hey, when are you going to stop bringing up the fact that I left some poo poo in the oven and then passed out, it's been a year and a half.

*Leaves poo poo in the oven and passes out for the first time in 18 months*

Motherfucker

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Zippy the Bummer posted:

how much do you want to bet

One million beer

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

kittenmittons posted:

Hey, when are you going to stop bringing up the fact that I left some poo poo in the oven and then passed out, it's been a year and a half.

*Leaves poo poo in the oven and passes out for the first time in 18 months*

Motherfucker

I was drunk and bought a 40 pack of totinos pizza rolls. I put one batch in my toster oven and watched youtube. Got stoned forgot and burnt em. Did the same thing on the second batch. 3rd time I got it right though. Just got to persevere we are all imperfect beings

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Guys, I have a simple rule to live by. When you’re blitzed and you gotta put stuff in the oven always remember to set a timer on your phone BEFORE you put the food in. Tape a sign to the oven door if you can’t remember to do this.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

fat bossy gerbil posted:

Guys, I have a simple rule to live by. When you’re blitzed and you gotta put stuff in the oven always remember to set a timer on your phone BEFORE you put the food in. Tape a sign to the oven door if you can’t remember to do this.

That doesn't sound like the habits of a guy who buys totinos pizzarolls at age 35

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

It can be if you try comrade.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
fortunately my oven has a timer function that turns it off. so no burniation. just gets dry and lovely

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
Timers can be tricky, you set it correctly but then don't put water in your instant mac n cheese cup and burn/melt the container and your microwave stinks for months

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alas, today I'm drunk and not in a good way.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Elentor posted:

Alas, today I'm drunk and not in a good way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JV8b9r6r3k

Leap year and day light savings times.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
TGIF gave me a cheap deal on a bottle of wine

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I want to drink but I need keto friendly snacks around.. otherwise I order pizza and sides and go hog wild.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
does beef jerky count as "keto"

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe

Zippy the Bummer posted:

does beef jerky count as "keto"

O yea jerky is keto

But alcohol itself is not (alcohol metabolizes into sugar derivatives)

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm gonna give you all a protip for free, real life hax here.

Do not dermaroll while drunk.

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
My doggo is pissed at me...just stepped on his water bowl and made the water splash into his face.

His face was golden. Totally like, "WTF MAN WHY THIS ISNT COOL" all the while I'm standing there drunk like "HAHA YOU JUST GOT SPLASHED".

We might need therapy

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

drunk mutt posted:

My doggo is pissed at me...just stepped on his water bowl and made the water splash into his face.

His face was golden. Totally like, "WTF MAN WHY THIS ISNT COOL" all the while I'm standing there drunk like "HAHA YOU JUST GOT SPLASHED".

We might need therapy

Username post combo

Also: I am

You guessed it

Drunk

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Do we get gang tags yet

I am at an open mic and I just ran part of my set for a Thursday show and I feel alright and probably won't be hungover tomorrow. I'm batting 1,000 baby

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
there once was a crone
whose age was unknown

she downed lots of booze
"not lot to lose"

she said to herself, as she put on her shoes
to trek in the snow
along the ice floe

then she died because the author was drunk and stopped writing gently caress you

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene
i made a margarita. its good

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I might drink the whole bottle tonight. I've got a lot to forget and I'm only halfway there

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

PinheadSlim posted:

I might drink the whole bottle tonight. I've got a lot to forget and I'm only halfway there

chin up bucko

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

PinheadSlim posted:

at least you didnt catch gonorrhea off a 52 yr old methhead, like, uh, my... friend

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
I met a girl online. First date we had a few drinks and smoked a little at her place

Now she is coming to my place friday and bringing ecstasy. I have never done x, is this a red flag

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

Willfrey posted:

I met a girl online. First date we had a few drinks and smoked a little at her place

Now she is coming to my place friday and bringing ecstasy. I have never done x, is this a red flag

its not a red fleg per se but yo9u WILL feel "love" and it MAY be confusing. GOOD LUCK

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Save meth for 5th date at the least! And no needles until you're an item.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
gonna make a greek thing, eat it, then go to bed

beenm drinking since noon

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Zippy the Bummer posted:

there once was a crone
whose age was unknown

she downed lots of booze
"not lot to lose"

she said to herself, as she put on her shoes
to trek in the snow
along the ice floe

then she died because the author was drunk and stopped writing gently caress you

And her heat beat anew
For if you
Are one who knows
Of the treks through
The ice floe
To the liquor sto'
Before it close
At 10 O'
Clock

Then you can understand
When your heart stops
Cuz you're drunk as gently caress
And want a little snooze

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Fun Shoe
There one was a guy from the town
Who drinks when friends are around
But when he gets home
Sitting there alone
He rips the bong n gets stoned

Chompwad
Sep 3, 2002

>[

Willfrey posted:

Not necessarily, she sounds like she just likes to party but just to be sure make sure you lock down the house from the inside so she can't escape with your things and cut off any way to call friends to help steal your things and tell her so she is well aware not to try anything tricky/spooky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Chompwad posted:

Not necessarily, she sounds like she just likes to party but just to be sure make sure you lock down the house from the inside so she can't escape with your things and cut off any way to call friends to help steal your things and tell her so she is well aware not to try anything tricky/spooky

To be extra secure set up a party area in the basement behind a lockable door.