Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
*running down road*

"cmon roach"

*roach appears 10 feet behind and to the left in the middle of some trees*

*find roach but he is clipping through a fence doing pushups*

*get on roach*

*get stuck on fence*

*fall through world*

he is literally the worst horse in any game I've played in the last, I dunno, 15 years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
I like how weed is just you feel bad and then no, the joint is like "I got you bro" and then just the rest of the night happens, all is well.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

If I'm gonna make edibles, how much will 1oz make?

I was just gonna do 1 oz in one batch of brownies because of aforementioned tolerance/immunity.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Laserface posted:

I was just gonna do 1 oz in one batch of brownies because of aforementioned tolerance/immunity.

Afaik those will be absolute spacecakes, and up to the challenge of your sturdy constitution.

E: Also thanks to the people that posted recipes, I'm giving it a whirl this weekend :getin:

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Laserface posted:

1 oz. = 2 cups worth of butter/oil so adjust your recipe accordingly.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
No Man's Sky is the best while high. Reaction time isn't a huge deal and you get to see all sorts of cool poo poo.

bagmonkey fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 4, 2020

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I loaded up a Stardew Valley save once while high, collected an egg, then stared at the screen for too long wondering what I should do with it. I welcome these suggestions for more suitable games.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Frostpunk, factorio, and rimworld are all great high

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
nova drift is a good go-to

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
Graveyard Keeper

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The Walrus posted:

he is literally the worst horse in any game I've played in the last, I dunno, 15 years?

roach is just a regular horse, not a fantastical mountain-climbing dragonslaying skyrim horse

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

botw horses :allears:

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Rdr2 horse bonding all day.

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003
I've been playing a lot of Control and DQ Builders 2 while stoned. It's been pretty solid.

In Control, I kept seeing all these screwed up signs, like things had been redacted. I thought that was pretty cool since the game is SCP adjacent so I figured it was part of the gameplay. Nope, turns out DX12 and ray tracing were cooking my video card.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Cities skylines for sure.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Dragon Quest Builders 2. It's Minecraft with Akira Toriyama characters.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

is pepsi ok posted:

Dragon Quest Builders 2. It's Minecraft with Akira Toriyama characters.
Sweet--I have the demo!

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I like getting high and going on long walks and it's basically like GTA but even more detailed but also boringer and you only have 1 life

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

I like getting high and going on long walks and it's basically like GTA but even more detailed but also boringer and you only have 1 life

What the hell are your walks like

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

I just throw on DogTV. It’s dogs and nature, but sadly no gun play.

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Hirayuki posted:

I loaded up a Stardew Valley save once while high, collected an egg, then stared at the screen for too long wondering what I should do with it. I welcome these suggestions for more suitable games.

Rocket League
Sayonara Wild Hearts
Mount Your Friends
Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

How about a Truck Simulator? Euro Truck Simulator looks pretty chill, until I gently caress my delivery schedule up, I guess. Low stakes, anyway.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

love to smoke a giant joint then run up a mountain in skyrim and jump off and kill myself and my stolen horse and also trigger many fart sound effects and horns honking from a mod that also includes anime boobs

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Hirayuki posted:

How about a Truck Simulator? Euro Truck Simulator looks pretty chill, until I gently caress my delivery schedule up, I guess. Low stakes, anyway.

i like those games but they are not exactly "chill" because they are so full of rules like every time you break the speed limit or gently scrape against some scenery you get dinged

the most recent forza horizon is a really good chill driving game a lot of fun when high, just a nice open world uk map and a great selection of cars to drive around, the races themselves are fun too if you want to get competitive but you can also spend hours just cruising around

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Bought a new vape cartridge on a whim the other day and opted to go for a 1:1 THC to CBD. Thing makes me feel so much better than the last cart so I checked the ratio for that one... 750:1 THC:CBD wtf

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
the just cause games as long as you arent attacking a base (as 2 and 3 the enemies will very quickly kill you if you cant play high 4 they give you ample time to get away.) but its a beautiful game

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Hirayuki posted:

You’d think so, right?

Last time I played it while stoned I’m all boppin’ around to some hotmixradio and the next thing I know I’m slammin’ into a guardrail because I missed an exit.

Like the other poster said, a great game but very much a simulation. Same reason I don’t play Kerbal Space Program while blazed.

I suppose if you wanted to role-play as a bad trucker it’d work, but it just wouldn’t be as satisfying.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

seconded forza horizon 4 for great stoned open world driving. it's on the xbox game pass if any of y'all grabbed those $1 3 month passes

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I don’t play any video games without being tooted. Much more fun when high

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Harton posted:

I don’t play any video games without being tooted. Much more fun when high

it's the only way i can play overwatch and not get tilted

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I play forza horizon 4 high on weed and speed blasting dance music and seeing how long I can go full throttle before slamming into something its lit.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Fried Watermelon posted:

Bought a new vape cartridge on a whim the other day and opted to go for a 1:1 THC to CBD. Thing makes me feel so much better than the last cart so I checked the ratio for that one... 750:1 THC:CBD wtf

Either that's false or there was only something like 0.05 CBD to 1 THC.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Laserface posted:

I play forza horizon 4 high on weed and speed blasting dance music and seeing how long I can go full throttle before slamming into something its lit.

This sounds awesome, drums are also a fun video game to play while stoned. Or music in general.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Laserface posted:

The LEGO DLC is definitely worth it to watch all the bricks scatter about; if you get the full version. I don't think it's included in Game Pass.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Video Nasty posted:

The LEGO DLC is definitely worth it to watch all the bricks scatter about; if you get the full version. I don't think it's included in Game Pass.

I dont play it much tbh im in a COD spiral at the moment. kinda bullshit that forza horizon 3 isnt in gamepass tho, wanna play that hotwheels DLC.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Big lighter put the deadly carts on the market because with kids not smoking flower lighter sales are way down from people only using the tiny bit if fuel required to light a cigarette

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Entorwellian posted:

Either that's false or there was only something like 0.05 CBD to 1 THC.

yeah I might be reading them wrong

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

You read it fine, it's just that people usually only talk ratios like 10:1 or 100:1 in regards to CBD-dominant stuff - if it's something that's almost entirely THC (such as that cartridge) then usually it's just assumed that the CBD in it amounts to a rounding error

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Laserface posted:

I dont play it much tbh im in a COD spiral at the moment. kinda bullshit that forza horizon 3 isnt in gamepass tho, wanna play that hotwheels DLC.

hot wheels DLC was the only drat reason to play that game. you can pirate it pretty easily if required

PokeJoe posted:

Sounds like he needs to dry out

sure we'll make a slip n slide with his palm sweat

Earwicker posted:

a very good game to play high is Totally Accurate Battle Simulator

you dont have to be good at anything you can just make two ridiculous armies of units from various periods of history (with cartoon level accuracy) and let them go at each other. or you can try to do some of the challenge sets if you do want to think and strategize and all that but if you are high its more fun to just see what happens and the animations are hilarious

maybe i was too high but that game was hard. i did enjoy watching it but didn't enjoy losing when i was trying really hard to win. it made me think about how im a failure at everything i do, and then i cried, and then i smoked some weed and felt a little bit better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
My main connect's gf wouldn't let her eat pray love trip get cancelled for anything so they're still trying to do a big multi country Asia vacation right now so pretty for me when they get stuck in Japan