Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

and i like a nice spicy tteokbokki with piss and poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
so often forget peanut based sauces in pasta and I love them all over again every time I have one

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I probably consumed a gallon of tomato soup when I was sick Tuesday and Wednesday.

I am no longer sick.

Call the CDC I HAVE THE CURE

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I make a bolognese with italian sausage, carrots, san marzanis and a dry red wine. Its real good.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The best noodle dish is pasta aglio y olio and it's not a close contest

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I like a Korean Seafood Noodle Soup called Jjampong because of the seafood and the spiciness of it.

Amazon Prime has some classic anime on it so I've just been rewatching Slam Dunk while considering watching Initial D as well.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
initial d is the greatest show of all time and inspired my brother to roll his car up in the hills

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

WatermelonGun posted:

initial d is the greatest show of all time and inspired my brother to roll his car up in the hills

That doesn't seem like a good thing.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

TV Zombie posted:

That doesn't seem like a good thing.

it was in high school he’s fine lol.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

spent a while trying to figure out how to get this ice block through the last fire part of this shrine only to be stumped and look it up that you just throw the drat block of ice through the fire and it only shrinks a little bit. why didn't you teach me the ice would only shrink first, like ice in real life or in any of the rest of the game. You should have sent me a pm

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

The real ice block was inside you all along

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

if you didn't learn to drift in gokarts you probably weren't living round here. That's cool tho.

Anyway, McDonalds gave me two apple pies instead of 1 and I'm gonna take a nap now. gently caress work, gently caress bosses, naps rule everything around me.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Rare earnest post: I just got some very nice news and would just like to say I appreciate almost all of you folks.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

that was a great nap. I think I'll do it again.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I was going to take a nap then Kitteh went 'I ated all my food and now I need more food'. Then she went 'I also barfed up a hairball and also my food so I need somebody to clean it up'.
So clean up Kitteh's mess then nap.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

i got a new cat he is 1 year 8 months his name is macaroni

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

they brought a puppy into work and I swear that thing was all floof and flips.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

E double post because I punched this trackball too hard and now the left clicker is cursed

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Paper Lion posted:

Tell Macaroni I said he's a good kitty. :3:

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

If I had another cat I would want it to look exactly like Macaroni.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

NienNunb posted:

What's everyone's favorite noodle based dish? Love me a good tonkotsu ramen or some pho.

Mine is a dish that doesn't exist anymore and that I'd like to learn how to cook to recreate. There's a Japanese udon soup called torinanban. That's an udon soup with chicken and scallions. It's that with two changes. The first is it adds some pork to the dish. The second is it uses a thick, almost gravy-like soup that is most commonly associated with a winter dish from the opposite side of Japan.

It was served at the best udon place I used to go to in Texas, right by the international airport and where a bunch of Japanese companies put their North American HQs. Unfortunately when the head chef died they closed the place down, and when it reopened it reopened as an izakaya and no longer served this soup.

It's on my list of things to learn once my place is tidy enough to cook in. I'm still unpacking and the last box is on the floor in the kitchen since I currently don't use the area much. Makes it difficult to cook but I'm mostly eating sandwiches nowadays.

In terms of something I decided to learn and actually make a step forward in: I've been watching a lot of gem cutting youtube. I signed up for a gem cutting class. I'm gonna cut a Brazilian agate later this month! I'm excited.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

big fan of pho even tho I always pronounce it wrong

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

coconono posted:

big fan of pho even tho I always pronounce it wrong

A classic pho pas

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Big Huski Boi posted:

A classic pho pas

Classic fupas?!?!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Mi xao is my favorite noodle dish since my first time having it was in the middle of an 8 hour hike through the mountains of north Vietnam.

Pho xao is also good

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Seth Rollins posted:

what was the 58th can of soup you ate? i can't remember, personally
I can almost guarantee that I've not eaten 58 cans of soup in my lifetime.

If I have, it was probably Chunky's hearty pot roast.

Paper Lion posted:

Are you me from an alternate timeline? Because I have a dog named Noodle and a cat that looks just like this one named Captain Sherbet.

What I'm trying to say is food names for pets are always cute and Macaroni is :3:.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Taco is an extremely pro pet name imo

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i used to have a parrot named Talk-O but it died in an air conditioner accident

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

jesus WEP posted:

Tacocat backwards is tacocaT.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

whoa

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Spiderdrake posted:

Tacocat backwards is tacocaT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtz14SV8Nvw

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Paper Lion posted:

Cute kitty

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
my dog is named nugget. pretty sure I’ve posted him here before. he just turned one.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WatermelonGun posted:

my dog is named nugget. pretty sure I’ve posted him here before. he just turned one.

My first pet was an orange tabby named Nugget.

I was definitely the person in the family he was least an rear end in a top hat to. I like to believe he loved me because I loved him. We put him and our first Golden down on the same day (that loving SUCKED) and on his last night he slept between my legs. He did that a lot but usually we tossed him because it made my legs stiff and uncomfortable but on that last night I wanted to make him feel as loved as I could. :unsmith:

This is a sad memory but also a bittersweet one, thank you for indirectly helping me remember the connection I had with my first ever pet. Tell your Nugget he is a very good boy with a very good name. :)

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I am chauffeuring for a big documentary film festival this weekend. Hoping to catch a doc on the rise and fall of Pepe the Frog tomorrow.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

I've got three cats:

Taco Boy

Parsnip

Ian Curtis

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Brian David Gilbert is such a sweet boy, I love his videos and his music.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
This is Willie he only has 3 feet do not make fun

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Looks like a dog too rad for four feet to me. What a good boy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wish i had that many legs