Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Why would you want to be an immortal vampire when this planet is completely hosed and not getting any better?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Well, for one, vampires do extremely well in times of crisis.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

zoux posted:

Just so y'all and also any vampire posters around here know: I would be turned into a vampire without hesitation even if it turned me into those really gross ones from Masquerade. So hit me up if you're an irl vampire. I'd prefer being a Twilight one because they have no downsides or a Anne Rice one because I love gothic aesthetics, but I can be Max Schreck if I have to

drat that's a nice name for a horror actor

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I just consulted Sir Wilford Brimley's Concise Compendium of the English Language as Spoken by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and it appears that "dang" isn't even a real word.

I can only assume it is less common in coastal regions as they are closer to the waves, ruled by Britannia, and therefore more protected from colonial corruption of the Empire's mother tongue.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

ChubbyChecker posted:

Thanks I just came up with it de novo, and not from anything.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Theres' only 7

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I’ve been hearing a surprising amount of dang in the nyc area in the last few years

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

zoux posted:

*aged Vampire, 1000 years old* Oh to see the sun rise but once more. Immortal life is a curse.

*Me, watching Netflix for 1000 years* gently caress the sun I fuckin hate the sun.

I already live like a cryptid. Getting some cool powers would strictly be a bonus

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
You goons all forget.

Vampires need to drink blood. That means going outside and interacting with people, to get the blood from them.

Camarilla agent: "I can't explain it, starved themselves into torpor. Just spent each night hauling printers back and forth, then when it was time to strike, meowed like a cat and crawled away. Even the maddest Malkavian or most bestial Gangrel know how to hunt..."

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Elfface posted:

You goons all forget.

Vampires need to drink blood. That means going outside and interacting with people, to get the blood from them.

Camarilla agent: "I can't explain it, starved themselves into torpor. Just spent each night hauling printers back and forth, then when it was time to strike, meowed like a cat and crawled away. Even the maddest Malkavian or most bestial Gangrel know how to hunt..."

If you're not a prissy Ventrue bitch, you can get by on rats just fine like the rest of us. You think you're too good for rats?!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Elfface posted:

You goons all forget.

Door dash, my friend

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Now do one for "dag yo".

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

zoux posted:

*aged Vampire, 1000 years old* Oh to see the sun rise but once more. Immortal life is a curse.

*Me, watching Netflix for 1000 years* gently caress the sun I fuckin hate the sun.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Wtf is Johnen Vasquez doing poo poo again?

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar

Having just binged Six Feet Under, I legit looked up Cromwell last night cuz my wife wanted to know if he was still alive.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

It's 20 years old.

e: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/dansemacabre1/meanwhile-t6495.html

wizzardstaff has a new favorite as of 00:45 on Mar 10, 2020

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

I believe I read that comic in the Squee TPB when I was in high school. It’s been a while since I was in high school.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Please turn me into a vampire or swamp thing.

Either is cool.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Cartoon Man posted:

Why would you want to be an immortal vampire when this planet is completely hosed and not getting any better?

To deal with the people responsible or something idk

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/painted_eel/status/1188331272340307974

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This but the Sim City 2000 guy

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

ChubbyChecker posted:

there was an extremely good pro wrestler who went by the ring name of Ricky Steamboat

that's pretty good, not quite as good as the name on his real life hand-to-god birth certificate: Richard Blood

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'd be turned into a vampire, no question.
I seriously do not give a single poo poo.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Vampires who want to see the sun can just take a quick peek, or use the paper with a tiny hole in it or some poo poo. It'll burn them a bit but they heal anyway so nbd. It's like looking directly at the sun for a normal person.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

bike tory posted:

Vampires who want to see the sun can just take a quick peek, or use the paper with a tiny hole in it or some poo poo. It'll burn them a bit but they heal anyway so nbd. It's like looking directly at the sun for a normal person.

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

bike tory posted:

So what you’re saying is vampires can have little a sun, as a peek?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bike tory posted:

I love the episode of What We Do In The Shadows where the new vampire is like "you haven't seen Blade? You can just wear motorcycle gear and you'll be fine" and they try it and get hosed up.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'd rather be a demon instead of a vampire, if the option's there.

Go atomic wedgie a cop and take his gun.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I'll be an Alucard style melancholy bisexual half-vampire, if we're still taking orders.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

We're on the precipice of a new meme format.

https://twitter.com/RottingVale/status/1236941043825770496?s=19

Many in there. Some good. Too lazy to post them since it's tedious with a phone.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

Is this Goatse

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Detective No. 27 posted:

We're on the precipice of a new meme format.

https://twitter.com/RottingVale/status/1236941043825770496?s=19

Many in there. Some good. Too lazy to post them since it's tedious with a phone.

https://twitter.com/GavinKane15/status/1237128253925732354?s=19

This is my meme! It was made for me!

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/The_Tellis/status/1236502708166656003

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

https://twitter.com/PKblender/status/1237168532602920962?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003