Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Vince shook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Is he gonna lay him out three times in a row or will this be the one time where AJ stands tall in this feud?

Next week should mean big(ish) ratings, Taker and Austin on the same show.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I find this blatant attack on World Wrestling Entertainment Hall of Famer Donald J. Trump quite despicable indeed!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Taker looking like he's trying to take a constipated poo poo

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

bradzilla posted:

That's the face you make when someone leaves milk in the locker room so long that it goes rotten and you know you're gonna have to be a "locker room leader" with a full garbage can and a couple of steel chairs.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Ricochet got depushed for loving his own rear end, when he should have been main eventing for it because he’s a beautiful man and butt play is a okay

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

bradzilla posted:

Someone post the Undertaker gurgle sound clip

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There's dozens of guys who could be main eventing another promotion, or at least be putting on great matches. WWE should only be a short detour to get your name out there and create savings, not because you expect to be a champion

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/AngelGarzaWwe/status/1237390848167309312

"Coronavirus does NOT exist everything is in the mind"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
drat, I regret to inform you that Angel Garza was always bad™

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

jesus christ

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
he's right

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
What happened to Taker's Mania feud with Dr Disrespect

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Chris James 2 posted:

yikes lol forget Pentagon jr this guy has cero miedo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Intruder posted:

What happened to Taker's Mania feud with Dr Disrespect
After Undertaker literally did a video with Dr Disrespect I don't think anything's happened in the last couple weeks. Probably because Dr Disrespect is as tall as Undertaker.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I once fantasy booked Macklemore ending the undertakers streak at WrestleMania.I'd rather see Macklemore vs Undertaker.

Let Doctor Disrespect take on the epic gamers in the New Day

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Incessant Excess posted:

Kevin Owens is impossible to root for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_9dDqVp_pQ&t=35s

Just watch the first 20 seconds; don't watch the end if you don't want their WM match this year spoiled

edit: lol they mention RIPochet in the commentary there too.

Hirez fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Mar 10, 2020

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Cough, sneeze, it's all in the mind

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Incessant Excess posted:

...AJ stands tall...

I have some bad news, friend.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES

quote:

WWE is set to introduce a character portraying Drew McIntyre’s mentor for up-coming vignettes.

As first reported by Fightful Select (subscription required), WWE has put out a casting call in Scotland in search of a man to play character named “Gameskeeper”, who will act as McIntyre’s father figure.

WWE is looking for a male aged between 60 and 80 years old for a shoot set to take place on 3/12 near Loch Lomond, Scotland

The casting company has released the following information regarding the shoot.

This fictional character is the GAMESKEEPER to the McIntyre family estate. Family are local to Loch Lomond, Scottish accent required.

He is WWE star’s father figure, teacher and spiritual guide. WWE star has grown up under the watchful of this man. He taught WWE star everything he knows. This is his Yoda!

The GAMESKEEPER is a strong confident character that is fiercely intelligent with a charismatic presence. A straight-talking, tell-it-like-it-is guy – who is always engaging and disarmingly charming when he wants to be. But like all good Yodas’ – his standards are high! From WWE star he expects only physical and mental perfection. What ever the GAMESKEEPER says, WWE star does it.

He’s aged between 60 and 80 years old but don’t let that fool you, he could still kick yours and my a*se anytime he wanted…and he wouldn’t even break a sweat!

This proud 10 men tug-of-war team has been competing (and winning) in competitions for the last 5 years. Every man is powerhouse – burly, swaggering and noisy. Fierce competitors who love competing and drinking – but not necessarily in that order. They’re aged between 25 and 55 years old.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

oh cool i was just talking about how i wasnt embarrassed to cheer for drew mcintyre as a face

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmfao that is not a babyface gimmick at all

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I hesitate to be wait and see about something WWE does but they have handled Drew pretty well from the Rumble till now, so this could turn out decent.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i'm the gameskeeper

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

"WWE really wishes that Fit Finlay was Scottish"

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
ah keep ahl the geems

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Incessant Excess posted:

they have handled Drew pretty well from the Rumble till now

Did you miss the spider killing gif earlier? We got a lot of posts that night, I don't blame you if you did

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I read the spider killing as Drew doing basically this:

https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling/status/1182091641609424898

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lol why

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Incessant Excess posted:

I read the spider killing as Drew doing basically this:

https://twitter.com/tde_wrestling/status/1182091641609424898

yeah. someone was gonna smash that spider and drew happened to need a jobber to beat up

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Vince finally saw Skyfall?

cunny mcalister
Mar 21, 2004
Somehow less than meets the eye.
MCINTYRE MY SON! WE MUST STOP LESNAR-MANIA!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Smashing the spider got such a huge pop that I almost think they should've had Black or Ricochet do it the month they were pushing them, Drew doesn't need it right now.

I think spiders are cool but I don't think the WWE crowd is with me.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

They're going to run Drew's top face push into the ground faster than Seth's

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I hope they get Groundskeepr Willie for the role.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

I hope Vince insists on playing the Gameskeeper himself.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I hope they get Groundskeepr Willie for the role.

"What do you mean he's not a real person?!? Well then get me Gameskeeper Wally!"

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao and vince thinks paul heyman is doing a better job than triple h with their brands

also didn't realize the AJ thing was a full on shoot calling Taker Mark Callaway even though we all think he's a broken down old man too