Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Hi thread, long time lurker first time toxxer here, and I'd just like to say that I will never vote for Joe Biden, that my hatred of the DNC is bottomless, and I long for the complete disintegration of the Democratic party.

:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Cotton Candidasis posted:

I'd just like to say that I will never vote for Joe Biden, that my hatred of the DNC is bottomless, and I long for the complete disintegration of the Democratic party.

:same:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
i would only vote for biden if someone had a gun to my head. because he's just as bad as turmp

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

got any sevens posted:

i would only vote for biden if someone had a gun to my head. because he's just as bad as turmp

ban this coward

pull the fuckin trigger

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

The only reason to vote for Biden is to maybe, just maybe, if the stars align, appoint someone to the supreme court. Except Biden is basically a conservative and any appointee they choose is going to be disastrous to the common man.

So no, I will not be voting for Joe Biden. I'll even make a Seuss ditty out of it; I will not vote for him in Fall, I will not vote for him at all.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Fellatio del Toro posted:

ban this coward

pull the fuckin trigger

:hai:

better red than dead

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Remember, if you're worried about justice appointments, just vote downticket because congress can block them indefinitely now

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

Jewel Repetition posted:

Remember, if you're worried about justice appointments, just vote downticket because congress can block them indefinitely now

Or in the future, do the sanders maneuver and re-arrange them elsewhere.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Fellatio del Toro posted:

pull the fuckin trigger

go ahead, shoot. you are going to kill only a man.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

SardonicTyrant posted:

The only reason to vote for Biden is to maybe, just maybe, if the stars align, appoint someone to the supreme court. Except Biden is basically a conservative and any appointee they choose is going to be disastrous to the common man.

So no, I will not be voting for Joe Biden. I'll even make a Seuss ditty out of it; I will not vote for him in Fall, I will not vote for him at all.

The Senate will keep blocking until Biden appoints a right-winger who pinky swears to stay independent. Biden will accept this pinky swear and say "listen jack, I'll have a Crunchy Taco Supreme®" 

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i will not vote for joe biden
i will not vote for him in spring
he's right of me on everything
i will not vote for him in fall,
i will not vote for him at all
do not loving ask again

emf
Aug 1, 2002

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i will not vote for him in spring
he's right of me on everything
i will not vote for him in fall,
i will not vote for him at all
do not loving ask again
swap the last two lines for symmetry and tweet that poo poo

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Gonna write in Nader one last time

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

drat if I knew all it took get an avatar was to say gently caress joe biden I would have done it ages ago

Crazycryodude
Aug 15, 2015

Lets get our X tons of Duranium back!

....Is that still a valid thing to jingoistically blow out of proportion?

Vermin Supreme 2020

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Biden telling me that if I don't like him to vote for someone else has really put me at peace and proud to publicly state to everyone that I won't be voting for Biden and idgaf about the aftermath

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

emf posted:

swap the last two lines for symmetry and tweet that poo poo

someone else do it im not connecting my twitter and sa personas

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

2DCAT posted:

Biden telling me that if I don't like him to vote for someone else has really put me at peace and proud to publicly state to everyone that I won't be voting for Biden and idgaf about the aftermath

:agreed: after all, we should respect the wishes of our elders and if our elders say, dont vote for me, then we must respect that. to do otherwise would be non-consensual and that ain't cool

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Crazycryodude posted:

Vermin Supreme 2020

as much as I want to vote for the vermin, I figure if I'm going to help a third party maybe hit 5% it's going to be the greens

I'm well aware that no third party is going to hit 5%

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

2DCAT posted:

its great that he gave us the perfect response video to every single CHILDREN IN CAGES lib

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
“"You have to go vote for someone else, you’re not going to vote for me in the primary.”

“I’m going to vote for you in the general if you don't treat me right,” Fallon responded.

“Well, I’m not,” Biden said."

Remember that. Joe doesn't give a gently caress about any of us and is not going to respect any of our very legitimate concerns. gently caress him and the demented high horse he rode in on.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Bum the Sad posted:

I'm a dog faced pony solider

I cracked the gently caress up when he said that.

like, I’m a Cavalry Scout in the Army

he was literally talking to me lmao

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

i've never done a toxx before but this seems surprisingly easy, i'm in :toxx:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Acelerion posted:

Hmm, what is the ultimate spite vote.

Bernie is obvious
Warren but I dont think they would get the joke
Trump is off limits, don jr maybe?
Vladimir Putin
Hillary is a strong contender here
Bo Jiden
Green Party but that's too serious

Some good ones here but nothing really feels right. Probably ol berno, like a nice cigarette before the firing squad.

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1237824937613762561

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

I'll loving toxx twice

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Acelerion posted:

Hmm, what is the ultimate spite vote.

Bernie is obvious
Warren but I dont think they would get the joke
Trump is off limits, don jr maybe?
Vladimir Putin
Hillary is a strong contender here
Bo Jiden
Green Party but that's too serious

Some good ones here but nothing really feels right. Probably ol berno, like a nice cigarette before the firing squad.

If there's anyone local that I care about enough to show up for in November I'm putting Fidel Castro at the top of the ticket.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Jewel Repetition posted:

lmao dems will never block republican appointments. It Just Wouldn't Be Right.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
^^^ "Today, we choose to take the high ground...", said with a defiant, proud look on their faces

as a failson, this calls to me

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i cannot fuckin believe that shm blew it already

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

you should get the tag too squizz, what with your completely sensible cspam restrictions

it even has a blue star so you can indulge your forums cop brainworms!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Squizzle posted:

i cannot fuckin believe that shm blew it already

lol

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Wait for real lmfao link plz

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dex_sda posted:

you should get the tag too squizz, what with your completely sensible cspam restrictions

it even has a blue star so you can indulge your forums cop brainworms!

i try to avoid giving myself benefits that someone w/o buttons cant give themselves, like messing w my own av/title

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dex_sda posted:

Wait for real lmfao link plz

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&noseen=1&postid=503203044#post503203044

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Squizzle posted:

i try to avoid giving myself benefits that someone w/o buttons cant give themselves, like messing w my own av/title

Makes sense, just ribbin you

Lol at SHM

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the filename is “joe_bitin” :q:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
gently caress it, I toxxed for Basta, I can toxx for no joe

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

got any sevens posted:

no surrender motherfuckers

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Pollyanna posted:

no surrender motherfuckers

lol at people who think the gun would remotely be a threat compared to a biden administration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ive finally done it. i think ive gotten the thread fully tagged, at least in the queue