Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/dahrae_/status/1238226318539526144?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I am ready to be DOOMed again

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Songbearer posted:

Excited to experience my DOOOOOOOOM for the 5th time

Just kidding, 6th because Doom 64 matters

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Songbearer posted:

what level DOOMS do you have

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I only have level 1 DOOMS

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I just learned that the official medical name for this strain of coronavirus is SARS 2 and I'm sorry I cannot take this seriously anymore. they made a sequel to SARS, we're currently living in the swine flu cinematic universe

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
SARS 2: Hog Wild

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

homeless snail posted:

its like a mix between ff11 and action combat. like to tank a monster and protect your party you have to physically stand in front of it and push it away. but also it has essentially an ATB meter and you're picking attacks out of a menu like a regular dragon quest game
that sounds like FF12 aka good

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The 7th Guest posted:

that sounds like FF12 aka good
which is why I have always wanted to play dqx. give us dqx square enix!! and also make it so I can play 11, 14, and dqx on one sub!!

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

PantsBandit posted:

It's equally crazy to me how "it probably won't kill you, unless maybe if you're young or old or can't afford healthcare" is enough justification for the federal government of a superpower to not give a single gently caress as hard as the current one in the face of a pandemic.

If you're under 65 you'll probably live. On the other hand, just wait until you see what all the insane old fascist dudes running the world do with a crashing economy.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

PantsBandit posted:

It's kind of crazy how a group of people in China getting sick from eating the wrong kinds of meat (not trying to be dismissive or derogatory) can lead to a worldwide pandemic so quickly.

Really makes you appreciate the fragility of humanity.

absolutely not how it happened please dont spread this weird misunderstanding of what it means for a virus to have started in one animal and later spread to humans

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm playing Pikmin

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'd do a full series marathon but I lent 2 and 3 to my brother like a year ago and still haven't got them back :negative:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Stux posted:

absolutely not how it happened please dont spread this weird misunderstanding of what it means for a virus to have started in one animal and later spread to humans
yeah, that's right. they were actually having sex with the bats (not judging, don't kink shame

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

we regret to inform you that the bat from yooka laylee has the coronavirus and will be put down

and rouge the bat

and aero the acrobat

and batman but it's unrelated

May 8, 2006

at least we still have the bat from fern gully

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Like... I'd rather read reports on people actually studying for a vaccine and how that's progressing. It's entirely selfish to wish people would just stop talking about it but man I've never felt this fragile before :smith:

Sorry for being so negative. I'm just bending hard under pressure and I don't know how to handle it so apparently my answer is to go into a games chat thread and vent so I don't have a panic attack. That's reasonable yeah

it is reasonable! the last few weeks have been pretty scary and it's virtually impossible to escape the negative news but here at least you can talk about whatever you want

like whether $40 is a good price for mario and sonic at the tokyo olympics...

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Looper posted:

like whether $40 is a good price for mario and sonic at the tokyo olympics...

No way!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I wouldn't, there are decent enough minigames but it doesn't have enough lasting value I think even if you can shoot a gun as Mario

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

ive started thinking of time not in a normal calendar way but more of a "time until animal crossing" and then "time im playing animal crossing" i call these periods "before crossing" and "atoll diversion"

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattl...and-the-nation/

quote:

Nintendo employee tests positive for COVID-19

An employee at Nintendo of America in Redmond has tested positive for COVID-19 and had contact with other Nintendo workers, the video game company confirmed Thursday evening.

All Nintendo employees who were in contact with the person who tested positive are in self-quarantine, whether they have symptoms or not, Nintendo of America wrote in a statement.

“Nintendo of America is supporting this individual as they recover and will continue to take precautions to safeguard the health and well-being of all our employees and the broader community,” the statement said.

Nintendo is allowing all employees in Washington state and California to work from home.
—Paige Cornwell

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Stux posted:

If I can't use this to reinforce my racism what good is it?

Shoutouts to everyone who was shouting at the top of their lungs about a cover up who's completely silent on the meetings about it in the us being classified as if the virus might hear about a vaccine coming on the news and head it off at the pass

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’ll only start worrying once people start calling those sick with the virus “carriers”

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

I can't believe that I heard of the passing of my uncle at nintendo through SA.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

If you were having twins (gender up to you) and had to name them something game-related, what would you go with?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

If you were having twins (gender up to you) and had to name them something game-related, what would you go with?

galaxies

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Jay Rust posted:

Jax & Daxter

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Does anyone actually bother blowing up all the walls in the Forest Navel? I'm sure they make good shortcuts but there's just so many I can't be bothered to blow up more than the ones I can do on the one mandatory bombing run

anyway

Jay Rust posted:

Olimar and Louie

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Dante & Virgil

Edgar & Sabin

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Devola and Popola

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

IDDQD and THERE IS NO COW LEVEL

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/Complex/status/1237937081214799872

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

SeXReX posted:

Shoutouts to everyone who was shouting at the top of their lungs about a cover up who's completely silent on the meetings about it in the us being classified as if the virus might hear about a vaccine coming on the news and head it off at the pass
the classification has everything to do with trump's ego and trying to halt the stock market's continual crash, and it's not even working

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Devola and Popola

yes !!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Thinking about it, I’d go with Aerith and Aeris

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

it's the equivalent of being on the titanic and saying "let's not alert the guests that we've just hit an iceberg, we need to keep the gambling hall running"

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

heartgold and soulsilver

May 8, 2006

toejam and earl

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

watching the incredibly good making of documentary on shadowbringers, where they talk about all the intricate details on the bottom of characters shoes that you will never see, and how they had to cheat to make capes because their engine doesnt support capes.

also palom and porom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

sonic and knuckles