Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Anne Whateley posted:

Wow, I didn't see that at all. I thought he was slipping because those painted white stripes offer zero traction in the rain (which is true)

I just figured that bit of the sidewalk was raised, and the crosswalk doubled as a bigass speed bump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Anne Whateley posted:

Wow, I didn't see that at all.

Neither did he!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 13, 2020

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
also, apparently the crypto market isn't doing too well either:

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 13, 2020

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ekuNNN posted:

also, apparently the crypto market isn't doing too well either:

-41.7% in the last 24 hours

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/mattlundy33/status/1237772778465636352

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Thank you, COVID-19.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Inceltown posted:

-41.7% in the last 24 hours

:lmao::unsmith:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
COVID-19 is destroying Airbnb, Bitcoin, and boomers.

Time Magazine, your 2020 Person of The Year has arrived. If the virus is technically ineligible, "some guy in Wuhan" will do.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

People actually quit their jobs to be tinpot landlords but without even the meager regulations they have? Yeah gently caress 'em. That 'so we're sleeping in the kitchen' commercial was a documentary.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

you know, when I started praying to Apollo, i didn't expect such a quick response

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Byzantine posted:

you know, when I started praying to Apollo, i didn't expect such a quick response

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

This machine kills fascists.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Chomp8645 posted:

COVID-19 is destroying Airbnb, Bitcoin, and boomers.

Time Magazine, your 2020 Person of The Year has arrived. If the virus is technically ineligible, "some guy in Wuhan" will do.

TIME Person of the Year should already be going to Li Wenliang, the doctor who first sounded the alarm then died of the virus himself.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

gschmidl posted:

This machine kills fascists.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...-latest-updates

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012
Eat poo poo Dutton.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Guys what if the Boomer Flu is basically just a civilizational Drano?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Apparently the younger generation is now referring to COVID-19 as "Boomer Remover."

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Well that’s a catchy phrase I can get behind.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
In the case of Dutton Vs Virus, I am unabashedly rooting for the virus. The man is a monster who has a long history of denying and attempting to deny medical treatment to refugees he has had locked up indefinitely without charge, along with ensuring the conditions they live in are utterly intolerable and unsafe.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

Thank you for this. I know this road. London drivers are loving assholes. (I don't mean people who drive in London, there is a special species of human I've taken to calling 'London Drivers') I am so much less stressed since I've moved to the country.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

johnnyratbastard posted:

Eat poo poo Dutton.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

'Ndrangheta capo Antonio Cordì, in hiding for months, was just arrested because people were observed smuggling food into his hideout.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Pickled Tink posted:

In the case of Dutton Vs Virus, I am unabashedly rooting for the virus. The man is a monster who has a long history of denying and attempting to deny medical treatment to refugees he has had locked up indefinitely without charge, along with ensuring the conditions they live in are utterly intolerable and unsafe.

100% unwavering agreement.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Pickled Tink posted:

Yeah throw me a probe if you have to but Peter Dutton honestly deserves to die of corona virus

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Anora posted:

Apparently the younger generation is now referring to COVID-19 as "Boomer Remover."

I heard Boomer Doomer.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

johnnyratbastard posted:

Eat poo poo Dutton.

How do you think he got the virus in the first place?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/th1an1/status/1238422935213350915

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Anora posted:

the kids are alright

insta
Jan 28, 2009

Samovar posted:

I heard Boomer Doomer.

Boomer Doomer is so much better. Kids are stupid. Remover doesn't even rhyme or cadence properly.

My state got it's first death yesterday. Whee.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Pickled Tink posted:

He chose to become a police officer in Bjelke-Petersen era Queensland.

Tells you everything, right there.

Let's all join together and hope every second he's ill hurts like hell.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Megillah Gorilla posted:

He chose to become a police officer in Bjelke-Petersen era Queensland.

Tells you everything, right there.

.... and the other people who also chose to become police officers in Bjelke-Petersen era Queensland thought he was such an utter dog they left cans of dog food on his desk

jimmychoo
Sep 30, 2008

creepin n rollin

you love to see it

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Jedit posted:

I was so hoping that this clip ended with the bikercam guy being arrested as well for removing both hands from the controls.

Have you ridden motorcycles before? This post suggests you don't have much experience with how stable motorcycles are while at speed.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
You don't even need to ride a motorcycle. I used to do that on my bicycle all the time when I was a kid. Just imagine that stability, but faster.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Anora posted:

I keep hearing it as that one line in "Wake Up" by RATM, "Hoover/He was your body remover."

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

succour for these trying times

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Have you ridden motorcycles before? This post suggests you don't have much experience with how stable motorcycles are while at speed.

I think they were suggesting the cops should give a single gently caress about him when they'd just witnessed a near-miss due to the twat in the car...

...which is pretty loving dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I think they were suggesting the cops should give a single gently caress about him when they'd just witnessed a near-miss due to the twat in the car...

...which is pretty loving dumb.

Some goons are anti-motorcycle and motorcyclists beyond all reason :shrug: