Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Manuel Calavera posted:

e - accidental emptyquote

That's an annoyingly large avatar young man..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Says the man with the annoyingly large avatar

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Infinitum posted:

That's an annoyingly large avatar young man..

Young lady, and BIRD gave me the comic thread tag so. :shrug:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If BIRD did it, sall good re:the hood, they're just trying to crack down on super longavs and I want to make sure they stick around (Cause longavs are cool and good)

Volcano
Apr 10, 2008

That terraforming trailer has got me so excited. I really hope it doesn't take too long to unlock all those features.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Infinitum posted:

If BIRD did it, sall good re:the hood, they're just trying to crack down on super longavs and I want to make sure they stick around (Cause longavs are cool and good)

Well I was willing to sac the Raccoon Goon one. Since the comic threads were what got me to throw down :10bux: in the first place. But BIRD and How Wonderful! Were doing the tags in the comic thread, so, I'm not gonna argue.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ah good, the true AC personality trait confirmed, Lil poo poo.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Manuel Calavera posted:

Well I was willing to sac the Raccoon Goon one.

Mods?!

ColonelJohnMatrix
Jun 24, 2006

Because all fucking hell is going to break loose

So because someone at the office tested positive for coronavirus yesterday morning i was put on a 14 day quaratine instructed by the health department. I figured well crap, one day before my AC switch was ready for store pick-up, so I called best buy and had them change my order which was in process for me to pick up today to home shipping. This confused the associate and they said I'd have to call back today to change it. After we got off the phone i got notice my order was changed to home shipping so i figure "great!". Well, early this morning my status changed to "delayed" with a possible eta of next week, but the note that it may not be able to be fulfilled and i'll be refunded.

Dammit. Anyone else have the AC switch's in stock? If i can find one to order today I'll probably just cancel the BB order altogether to avoid any wackiness.

edit- actually it says April 12 now as date of fulfillment. Yeah. Screw that. MF'er.

ColonelJohnMatrix fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Mar 13, 2020

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Did I miss the Raccoon goon tag train? I didn’t realise this thread existed until today :smith:. I haven’t played Animal Crossing since the DS game so I’m excited to jump back in. I’m currently thinking of naming my island something boring like Isle de Sol or something.

DorkBot3000
Nov 3, 2012

jimmydalad posted:

Did I miss the Raccoon goon tag train? I didn’t realise this thread existed until today :smith:. I haven’t played Animal Crossing since the DS game so I’m excited to jump back in. I’m currently thinking of naming my island something boring like Isle de Sol or something.

You should be fine to get one. I think Infini is giving them out until launch day. Join the gang!

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Safari Disco Lion posted:

You can't do an A# so this is the best you're gonna get. :(

http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=z-g-g-g-g-a-s-s-z-b-b-b-b-c-s-s&title=Dark%20World

eta: Alternative. Transpose it up a tone and it works kinda? :v:

Heck yes, thank you!

I actually managed to brute force the Target website into letting me order the Switch for pickup yesterday... and I got it this morning! :toot: I really hope everyone else can get it if they want. All of my good vibes go out to y'all!

Hipster Rooster
Feb 7, 2012

I only eat organic grain

How do I join Racoon goon gang so I can share my fruits with y'all in a week?

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Hipster Rooster posted:

How do I join Racoon goon gang so I can share my fruits with y'all in a week?

There's discord and friend code spreadsheet links in the op.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

DorkBot3000 posted:

You should be fine to get one. I think Infini is giving them out until launch day. Join the gang!

I’d love to do so! How do you get one? I think beforehand I just copied and pasted image urls into places but I’m not sure if that’s correct.

I’m not used to playing Animal Crossing with other people in general. Hopefully that changes.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Am I gonna be able to change my island name? I know I'm gonna panic and pick something dumb in a rush to play and then think of something better in a week.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*sits down for a relaxing 14 days inside*
*email notification pops up canceling AC preorder*
"There was time now. There was -- was all the time I needed…! It's not fair! It's not fair!"

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

jimmydalad posted:

I’d love to do so! How do you get one? I think beforehand I just copied and pasted image urls into places but I’m not sure if that’s correct.

I’m not used to playing Animal Crossing with other people in general. Hopefully that changes.

Infinitum will probably see your post and put you in the queue so you're probably good!

I'm gonna throw my info on the spreadsheet in the next few days, scrambling to figure out work poo poo and then too tired to do much when I get home

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

Just added myself on to the Spreadsheet and Discord! Can't wait to see some crazy islands.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Working from home by myself for at least the next two weeks, release the game Nintendo please :worship:

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

Please add me to the Raccoon Goon tag please. I have room for one more.

I was able to go to my local (Chicago burbs) Best Buy this morning and order an AC switch console for in store pickup on the 18th fyi.

I've only played pocket camp so I'm excited to play this!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Is it still a thing that gang tags disappear if you buy a new avatar? Been meaning to throw Lowtax a few bucks, just thought of that suddenly.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Doctor Reynolds posted:

Is it still a thing that gang tags disappear if you buy a new avatar? Been meaning to throw Lowtax a few bucks, just thought of that suddenly.

Yep, you can add em back in with img tags but you have to remember before you finalize the new av.

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Infinitum posted:

OK line in the sand time so I have some sanity while I do this, because I'm gonna have to get methodical up in this mother fucker so I don't miss anyone.

jackhunter64 is going to update the main list one last time for anyone above this line.

============================================================================================================

If you are below this line and :siren: HAVEN'T ALREADY REQUESTED ONE :siren: feel free to request one and I will queue you up.

Please be nice because there is likely gonna be 200 people and I gotta do all this nonsense manually.

is it possible to have more than one gang tag? if so I'll take one :)

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Captain Hygiene posted:

Yep, you can add em back in with img tags but you have to remember before you finalize the new av.

Thanks!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Okay your avatar just gave me huge nostalgia because I thought i was the only one who saw the Peon like that

Also, That little "woohoo woohoo" when you found a fossil was always nice

I'm glad to hear it, I've heard a few other people online who saw it that way and I wanted to flesh it out the way my brain saw it!

And I think what made the "Woohoo" fun was that it was almsot backwards, like "oohoow oohoow." If... that makes sense.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Gonna join in on the "release the game early" train.

Come on Nintendo you did it for Paper Mario Color Splash you can do it again.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I want it. Give it.

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

https://twitter.com/animalcrossing/status/1238449734999629824

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

release the game now tom nook you goddamn oligarch

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

At the risk of shamelessness, if anyone wants some... weird AC art for their walls, I've had these prints up on INPRNT for years and no one has ever ordered any, lol. I do have a version of the Reese print (my avatar) on my wall, though, and it's the best. The prints are nice quality.

https://www.inprnt.com/gallery/mutatedjellyfish/action-reese-ac-series-2-of-2/

https://www.inprnt.com/gallery/mutatedjellyfish/action-isabelle-ac-series-1-of-2/

I drew these WAAAAAY back when New Leaf was in full swing. Hoping NH stirs some more fan art in me, but we'll see!

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I come back from a month and a half-long vacation, and I find that a new Animal Crossing game is a week away. I don't know if I should get a gamertag or not.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Zuzie posted:

I come back from a month and a half-long vacation, and I find that a new Animal Crossing game is a week away. I don't know if I should get a gamertag or not.

Do it become a trash mammal like the rest of us.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

The Racc will inherit the earth

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Do it, in case there's a Passover-esque event in which Tom Nook judges each of our accounts to determine whose bells to take

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

TIL you can speedrun Animal Crossing, and it only takes 36 minutes and 46 seconds to do so.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Lq85f09rxbA

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

Theme of Eastern Story (Touhou's main leitmotif): https://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=a-d-e-G-e-d-a-d-e-G-e-d-b-c-b-g&title=Theme%20of%20Eastern%20Story

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

https://twitter.com/mattmcmuscles/status/1238502968317665283?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

missed out on preordering the animal crossing edition switch but that's ok i just waltzed into wal-mart this morning and picked one up instead :getin: