Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

NienNunb posted:

When I get my own place I'm gonna buy every flavor of Gatorade available on the market and see which one I like the best.

Do it blindfolded and post the results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
i have never felt so thoroughly owned by a video game as i did dmc 3.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I’m cheating my way through the last few levels of Wolfenstein New Colossus. I feel like I paid my ticket and I’m tired of having it on my queue.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I had way more fun with the Switch version of TNC. The AI seemed less aggressive on the same mode I played on PS4 and I was able to run around killing everything like in the previous two games instead of constantly dying over and over

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Traded in a bunch of old stuff as an excuse to go see what’s up with the city and got Dead Rising 4. I played a few of the series but was always turned off by the zombrex gate keeping mechanic. I just wanna fight club zombies for 5 hours strait leave me alone this is relaxing. This one doesn’t have it and encourages you to explore your inner fallout. Currently dressed as a scarecrow zipping around the streets on a lawn mower.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

I think Rian Johnson has said he's open to the idea of a sequel of sorts, which would just basically be Benoit Blanc investigating another weird case, and I'd be all over that.

It would be ironic though if Daniel Craig finally finished up being the lead in one franchise only to immediately end up in another :allears:
Pretty sure he said it's been greenlit.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the indie show i was going to for my birthday has been cancelled

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Ahem.

https://twitter.com/kittensfolder/status/1238867748781989889

Sound on.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

This is just the best.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Watch this video, people. :stwoon:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

During our self enforced Quarantines I beg all of you to consider binge watching the entire On Cinema At The Cinema multimedia saga, including the recent theatrical film Mister America.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRT5PdjVF-ipL5SPXbmZXzfBchXVR8JTo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

tell me something to watch. not that on cinema stuff i already seen a lot of it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

New Westworld starts tonight I think? Maybe it'll be good..... I hope :ohdear:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The alien autopsy fox special if you haven’t seen it. That poo poo is some art.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Mad Men

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

TV SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I quite like tv

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

its the idiot box

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

except for the shows ive watched and liked as posted before the other day

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The morning news

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm finally finishing Banshee and that I definitely recommend watching

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Counterpart is pretty good

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

im watching the tenant

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
cheers

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

isabelle adjani is giving off great vibes but this main guy reminds me of a pedophile!!!! lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Good show also love frasier

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

anime is cool. I got in a certain mood so I'm watching Gundam Seed. Its pretty much my fave pretty boys using things as metaphors to gently caress each other genre of anime. And there's a dark chuckle of watching the main characters not only grave rob a super culturally significant shrine but also almost murder and subsequently kidnap a cultural icon. Just madness.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Penny Dreadful is like League of Extraordinary Gentlemen but with horror and fuckin', if thats your jam

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

New Westworld starts tonight I think? Maybe it'll be good..... I hope :ohdear:
I don't even know what that show's about anymore after last season, but this is still good to know.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Bluedeanie posted:

Penny Dreadful is like League of Extraordinary Gentlemen but with horror and fuckin', if thats your jam

It is, and how, but be warned: it ends...abruptly, at least as far as I can say without spoiling things. Not as abruptly or unsatisfyingly as, say, Carnivale, but I followed Penny Dreadful around when it aired at the time and, well, it hurt a bit. It's so seldom I let any television series past my protective layers of cynicism and anhedonia and into my heart, and I don't want to see others blindsided by heartbreak like I was

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Carnivale, Deadwood, Rome - HBO killed every series of theirs that I loved

Thankfully Deadwood finally got that movie

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

yea ok posted:

im watching the tenant

this sucks

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Watching Kingdom season 2, a korean horror series on netflix which is notable just because Korean dramas don't get second seasons usually.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Im gonna post this in confidence in this here thread do i trust you all as my personal friends not to tell anyone else, but thay eva green has real nice cans and that penny dreadful show makes me feel as bad and ashamed of myself as possible for wanting to see em and getting my wish. some real monkey paw style titties if there ever were any, due to the contextual nature of the scenes where they came out

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Cool stuff

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i feel bad too

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/1239383795205169152

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

god gently caress frankenstein in this and his monster they deserve each other

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Everyone should just watch Jerma985 VODs for the next six weeks like I'm doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i want finely curated and edited youtube videos but i guess that will have to do

oh i guess that exists and I never noticed. TY

Can't believe i'm getting to watch 700,000 more games after all these years

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Mar 16, 2020