Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i have too many video games to play so i shant be buying anything on steam's ubisoft sale or goggy game boggy's spring sale but for future reference is witcher: thronebreaker worth the $10 they're asking for it? might pick it up somewhere in the distant future when i have finished all videogames

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Convex posted:

I thought it was really well made and acted, and created a sense of tension and uneasiness that was entirely intentional. Also Adam Sandler deserved that award, he was great. Eric Bogosian as well

I don't disagree but I have a real problem with movies which have difficult to pickup dialogue even if its intentional

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

JollyBoyJohn posted:

I don't disagree but I have a real problem with movies which have difficult to pickup dialogue even if its intentional

Ah, I always watch everything with subtitles anyway so didn't pick up on that. It's definitely very naturalistic, although the overlapping conversations etc. could be a bit confusing without a visual aid I suppose

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Cowcaster posted:

i have too many video games to play so i shant be buying anything on steam's ubisoft sale or goggy game boggy's spring sale but for future reference is witcher: thronebreaker worth the $10 they're asking for it? might pick it up somewhere in the distant future when i have finished all videogames

What is goggy game boggy and yes you should spend :10bux: on Thronebreaker.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

gog.com

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

i shouldn't have even looked now i'm spending money

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hype for the Nindie Direct.

Hoping it ends with a Fighters Pass announcement as well, which would be hilarious.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

Absolutely!

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
https://twitter.com/Makiko_Ohmoto/status/1239587066725318659

Kirby's Voice Actress recovering from her emergency appendicitis surgery.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Sony is revealing new details about PlayStation 5 tomorrow https://www.polygon.com/2020/3/17/21063853/playstation-5-sony-ps5-release-date-price-reveal-event-sony

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Oh, I should grab Thronebreakers!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Delayed until 2021 sorry

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Viewtiful Jew posted:

https://twitter.com/Makiko_Ohmoto/status/1239587066725318659

Kirby's Voice Actress recovering from her emergency appendicitis surgery.

:ohdear: Hoping for a speedy recovery. Not quite the same thing probably, but my wife had her gallbladder removed last year, and recovery from surgery like that can be pretty rough for the first week or two.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Delayed until 2021 sorry

Probably true, Sony hasn't re-confirmed their plans to release PS5 this year and might be saving that for tomorrow. I suspect they will have a early 2021 release date at the end of their presentation.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

whoever releases their console first is gonna clean up in our new neetworld

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

homeless snail posted:

whoever releases their console first is gonna clean up in our new neetworld

how are people going to get them

edit: because the quarantine is going to be forever now

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
What if they say it's available tomorrow and they've actually been prepping for release for months and have dozens of units...that no one can get because Amazon has suspended non-essentials orders.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
getting in my comically oversized hermetically sealed hamster ball to go pick up the playstation 5 + knack 3

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

sony couriers will brave the plaguelands, make sure to give them a like. likers get liked

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i just saw an twitter Post of someone doing a daily comic of "their quarantine" which involved meeting friends for a walk in the park, heading to a cafe for coffee, and then to a group meeting later in the day, and i got angry

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

This new recession is going to destroy the world economy and change our lives. A lot of people will know at least one person who is now homeless, or they might be homeless themselves in the next few months. Buying a PlayStation 5 honestly is the last thing that should be on anyones minds right now. Save money and work on your gaming backlog to be honest.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

buy an xbox (it's big enough to live in)

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
my job is artist for a small business that is event-based and works with local businesses, my only fallback is working in restaurants, which no longer seems to be a fallback option. our company doesn't qualify for aid because its under 50 employees and whatever so if things get as bad as they seem to be getting, I really don't know what I'll have to do. current roommate was struggling to pay rent and still doesn't have a regular job. i feel like Icarus, i flew too close to the Stability Sun and in my hubris thought maybe I could enjoy life while getting poo poo together, it's been almost 2 years since I last cried in my car because I wanted to die instead of keep working as a server but pretty soon I might be lucky to have any job at all.

Just give me the animal's crossing.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

its okay, either we all starve to death within the next 2 years or communism is about to get Real Popular. win/win

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Infinitum posted:

Hype for the Nindie Direct.

Hoping it ends with a Fighters Pass announcement as well, which would be hilarious.

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1239902613187039233

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
true. and i can take solace in that this same year I went to an event and this dude in a racist 1%er gang shirt and a confederate flag hat tried to do like "smoker's chat" with me b/c we both went out for a break at the same time and I got to tell him "gently caress you" to his face. I've been fueling myself with this confrontation for weeks, I simply need to find the right person to public-ally confront with my building rage towards the redcaps.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

homeless snail posted:

its okay, either we all starve to death within the next 2 years or communism is about to get Real Popular. win/win

I badly want to believe this situation is going to cause a huge realignment in American politics as everyone realizes that the government can and should be providing for the people, that better things are in fact possible, but, well, this tweet sums up the pessimistic part of my brain:

https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1239569659495624705?s=20

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
bring back the works progress administration imo

Catfishenfuego
Oct 21, 2008

Moist With Indignation
Bring back the guillotine.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I am also playing through San Andreas. I still love this game, gad dang.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

get well soon Waluigi

e: why is everyone playing San Andreas

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

get well soon Waluigi

me starting up a new San Andreas game this week:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

how else are they going to travel now?

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Harrow posted:

I badly want to believe this situation is going to cause a huge realignment in American politics as everyone realizes that the government can and should be providing for the people, that better things are in fact possible, but, well, this tweet sums up the pessimistic part of my brain:

https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1239569659495624705?s=20

People with the resources to survive on their own are unaffected while the people actually negatively impacted will either die off or continue to be a minority in a heavily gerrymandered and suppressed system. The silver lining is that the economy is tanking which is a death knell for the status quo.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

My cat is furiously sawing logs. He actually scared me with his snoring.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah 1 in 10 people i know will be dead, but upside i get to buy a PS5 with my ronicheck. thank you and congratulations on your second term mr trump

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

al-azad posted:

People with the resources to survive on their own are unaffected while the people actually negatively impacted will either die off or continue to be a minority in a heavily gerrymandered and suppressed system. The silver lining is that the economy is tanking which is a death knell for the status quo.

pssh look at this guy who doesn't watch the stock market. dow's back up 3 percent baby, everything's fine forever

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

we'll get a UBI of 30 dollars a month and they'll use that as an excuse to completely cut welfare programs

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
So my office is doing a rotational work from home policy as of Friday

Brb away to buy more weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The 7th Guest posted:

we'll get a UBI of 30 dollars a month and they'll use that as an excuse to completely cut welfare programs

Rent will also go up exactly 30 dollars for completely unrelated reasons.