Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grudgerm
May 4, 2012

by Reene
I'm on the Something Awful forums posting away ! :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!

spacetoaster posted:

I have taken time to do a bunch of extra gun maintenance though. I have a couple of guns that only see use during hunting season, but I try and clean them multiple times during the off season because it is kinda humid.

The punji pits double as an area denial weapon and a latrine.

I've got a few rifles, handguns and shotguns as well. I clean them probably about every other month though whether they are shot or not. Two or three at a time so it doesn't take long at all. They're in a safe but it's super humid in my area too and even big dessicant packs cant handle all the moisture in the air. Some of them are pretty old and I'd like to keep them in good shape.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Grudgerm posted:

I'm on the Something Awful forums poo poo-posting away ! :downs:

tuyop
Sep 15, 2006

Every second that we're not growing BASIL is a second wasted

Fun Shoe

Bloopsy posted:

As someone who's vehicle recently died and no grocery delivery services have been able to deliver for a week now, buying a vehicle is essential for me to continue to be able to buy food.

Edit: trading in a vehicle right now is just dumb

Uh what? Just put on a backpack and walk. What are you in such a hurry for, Bezos?

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

tuyop posted:

Uh what? Just put on a backpack and walk. What are you in such a hurry for, Bezos?

I promised a girl I would bring toilet paper over. It's not at all like carrying a printer.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

Bloopsy posted:

I promised a girl I would bring toilet paper over. It's not at all like carrying a printer.

But girls don't poop?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm walking around every store shaking my head, scoffing loudly, and staring people dead in the eye while mouthing, "what the gently caress are you doing you old and enfeebled piece of poo poo"

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I am listening to music and dancing around my house cleaning in lingerie drinking wine and masturbating periodically :shrug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ew nobody wants to hear about goons masturbating

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

Ew nobody wants to hear about goons masturbating

Hey you shut up or i wont do your poo poo future stencil :P

jk

cant a girl join in the fun. you guys talk about it all the time

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

I bought a book on the Black Death a while ago and I'm reading that now. They mention a case of a man who walled himself up inside his home with his household and plenty of supplies and didn't emerge until the plague had passed. I wonder when flagellants will show up now.

Taking walks around our neighborhood. We live a few blocks from a nature recreation area and there was overflow parking in the parking lot. I saw all the cars and we turned back around so we wouldn't be around all those people.

I have been compulsively hoarding bottle caps for nine years. I have thousands. I am going to do something with them.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Okay bottle cap tables are the loving poo poo. I love them. You could get an old table and stool set off Craigslist or Offerup and do the entire top of em with bottle caps and clear coat the set. Maybe even do a coat of paint under em to make em pop.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

My soundbar has shipped! Hurray.

Shut up Meg
Jan 8, 2019

You're safe here.

My Shoes posted:

cant a girl join in the fun. you guys talk about it all the time

Masturbating whilst cleaning seems you wouldn't do either of them to a high standard.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Shut up Meg posted:

Masturbating whilst cleaning seems you wouldn't do either of them to a high standard.

well that was like before.. and then i started cleaning.. now im taking a posting break. the cleaning is not getting done to a high standard for sure.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Scathach posted:

Okay bottle cap tables are the loving poo poo. I love them. You could get an old table and stool set off Craigslist or Offerup and do the entire top of em with bottle caps and clear coat the set. Maybe even do a coat of paint under em to make em pop.

I was thinking about that but I don't really got room in my house for another table. I could separate them into colors and do a mosaic piece for the wall.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I had a nice Seinfeld marathon and ended it with the Chicken Roaster episode and woke up and Kenny Rogers died. Gonna try Home Alone 2 tonight.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Ralph Crammed In posted:

I was thinking about that but I don't really got room in my house for another table. I could separate them into colors and do a mosaic piece for the wall.

That would be awesome. But you have to post pics if you do.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Today the wife and I watched Don "The Dragon" Wilson in two of his 90's action movies: Future Kick and Night Hunter.

They're entertaining in a strictly B-movie kind of way. One is about robots and the other is about vampires and in a surprise twist the robot one has more titties.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I might go hiking next week. Good social distancing there.

I'd have gone today but it's loving 29F right now in Spring.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Started with 5 days of PTO and took The Kid out to ride a bike every day.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Eatin some frittata

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
I discovered Tabletopia on Steam and it's good op

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

WFH, with occasional breaks to prop up my girlfriend's emotional state

She's currently lying in bed staring at the wall catatonically

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

Watching my friends the Flying Balalaika Brothers https://www.facebook.com/russiafbb/videos/998765477187355/ (live right now)
come join!!

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Working from home, have sharpened the machete I bought back when I was shitfaced drunk all the time and watched too many zombie films (and re-hidden it), received an amazon order of disposable gloves, and made sure I understood my stepson’s “WFH” school stuff.

Jokes aside, I’m scared, I have a nine month old and an 11 year old and I’m a tenant. One elderly grandparent left who is already getting upset with being on lockdown. There are so many new variables this week that I just have no idea what the end of the year is going to look like, and I need to keep my boys safe but I don’t know how.

The thing that is making me question poo poo is this; if I was American and had access to guns, I’d be in the queue outside the gunshop right now. That’s how worried I am that I might need to defend my family, I would, at the moment, buy a device designed for the sole purpose of killing someone else.

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

literally going insane, it sucks

also that frittata looks delicious

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Just made this.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

My Shoes posted:

Just made this.

Nice! Not how I imagined it but good job :thumbsup:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Scrubbed the floors in the house. I mean, we removed furniture from rooms and went wall to wall. Also emptied out all the cabinets/drawers in the kitchen and cleaned them and then put everything back all neat and organized.

Tomorrow begins the same thing, but closets. And Monday, the kids start homeschool.

Since our gym is shut down I got out all my old workout stuff (stationary bike, dumbbells, etc) and set up a little gym on the covered area of our back deck.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

Nice! Not how I imagined it but good job :thumbsup:

thanks man!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

My Shoes posted:

Just made this.

I will attempt to draw that on the inside of a bathroom stall in honor of you if we're ever allowed out of the house again.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

My Shoes posted:

Just made this.

Don't steal my album covers tia

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

spacetoaster posted:

I will attempt to draw that on the inside of a bathroom stall in honor of you if we're ever allowed out of the house again.

Haha awesome.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Listening to a Social Distancing Playlist. https://ultimateclassicrock.com/social-distancing-songs/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM&t=149s

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

About to build a brand new rear end computer for the first time in way too long, getting ready for that Doom Eternal and Half-Life Alyx marathons.

Whole lots more cooking, cleaning, and masturbation happening on the reg though.

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

TontoCorazon posted:

Whole lots more cooking, cleaning, and masturbation happening on the reg though.

Oh yeh actually im going on a bike ride with like 10 other people tomorrow.... but we will stay 6ft apart :P

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

TontoCorazon posted:

About to build a brand new rear end computer for the first time in way too long, getting ready for that Doom Eternal and Half-Life Alyx marathons.

Heck yeah. I just added a USB C card to my motherboard and a new video card. I'm downloading Alyx right now.

What headset do you have?

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend

TontoCorazon posted:

Fuuuuck, I'm so tempted. I've got a pcpartpicker list, and I'm ready to pull the trigger. I haven't upgraded my PC in 8 years because I fell out of gaming once I had a kid.

Now I wanna play some games really bad, but I know I should do something more constructive like develop projects outside of work, exercise more and maybe play more guitar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

Heck yeah. I just added a USB C card to my motherboard and a new video card. I'm downloading Alyx right now.

What headset do you have?

I got the Dell Windows one real cheap but it's actually pretty decent and does the job really well without setting sensors in my living room, definitely wouldn't pay full price for it though.