Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Civil Defense is a go to reassuring episode. No idea why, but it makes me laugh every time .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
just watched the episode "Real Life" on voyager and :stare:

I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the doctor and b'elanna to talk about what happen but it never happened. talk about random algorithms.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

zooted heh posted:

just watched the episode "Real Life" on voyager and :stare:

I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the doctor and b'elanna to talk about what happen but it never happened. talk about random algorithms.

Lmao that loving episode. "Your simulation is too unrealistic." *makes the most miserable family in the world and programs one to die horribly* "now THAT'S realistic!"

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
"no you can't play parrises squares with the older children you might get hurt."

holodeck calculates data

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Danaru posted:

Lmao that loving episode. "Your simulation is too unrealistic." *makes the most miserable family in the world and programs one to die horribly* "now THAT'S realistic!"

That owned so hard though, one of the better voyager episodes

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

Civil Defense is a go to reassuring episode. No idea why, but it makes me laugh every time .

The reveal that Dukat's superior recorded a message berating him for abandoning the station always gets a laugh out of me. Just the thought of that guy having a block of time on his schedule one day solely to record expressions of disappointment in various underlings.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Communist Walrus posted:

The reveal that Dukat's superior recorded a message berating him for abandoning the station always gets a laugh out of me. Just the thought of that guy having a block of time on his schedule one day solely to record expressions of disappointment in various underlings.

He probably wanted to ensure that he had summers off. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7IN1UDWJgY

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Communist Walrus posted:

Marc Alaimo's expression really makes it

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Communist Walrus posted:

"Computer, record: I always knew you were a loving pussy, Enebrac. End. Computer, record: I knew you were an irredeemable drunk, Denrian. End. Computer, record: I always expected you'd try to rise against me, Endicar, too bad you're a poo poo aim. End. Computer, record: Get better at poison if you're going to have ambitions, Tainic, you dipshit. End. Computer, record:"

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Chain of Command parts 1 and 2 together is definitely a better Star Trek movie than at least 5 of them.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Just watched, "Attention Bajoran Workers" tonight. Really good episode. DS9 had "using your entire cast" down to a science.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
I was extremely bummed about my summer internship being cancelled, and someone linked me this video and it made me feel better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4A-Ml8YHyM

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

https://twitter.com/realGulDukat/status/1241176851185360898

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

The person running that account is a nation treasure.

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

They should have just made the Picard show based 100% on this batshit insane wiki.

https://stexpanded.fandom.com/wiki/Jean-Luc_Hyperriker

I would watch the gently caress out of that nonsense.

WilWheaton
Oct 11, 2006

It'd be hard to get bored on this ship!

MrTargetPractice posted:

They should have just made the Picard show based 100% on this batshit insane wiki.

It'd definitely be a better show

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks

quote:

As a result of this fusion Hyperriker has personality traits from both captains, diplomatic and thoughtful like Picard, easily angered and unpredictable like Will Hyperriker. He has retained the sexiness and charms of both.

A show about a crew walking on eggshells. Amazing.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
voyager already exists

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

MrTargetPractice posted:

that'll be the day

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Does the Grand Nagus get tossed out of an airlock at some point? I don't know how much more I can stand him, jesus christ.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Missionary Positron posted:

Does the Grand Nagus get tossed out of an airlock at some point? I don't know how much more I can stand him, jesus christ.

You will watch Wallace Shawn and you will enjoy it.

I think he only shows up in 9 or 10 episodes across the entire series

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Does the Grand Nagus get tossed out of an airlock at some point?

That is inconceivable!

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Mods! Mods!

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

So I finally got around to watching The Shawshank Redemption for the first time, and my brain would not shut up about how I've seen so much of its cast in Star Trek episodes!

But seriously, it's like the perfect movie. Despite having seen it spoofed and lampooned for years it was still an all-around amazing experience.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
It's one of the few movies I can watch over and over again and not get bored of it.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice

Could be worse. You could have to have dinner with him.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
The Traveler is Doctor Who, y'all. Prove me wrong.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Thatsbait.gif

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Dr. Who is on the BBC.
Iconic BBC employees are paedophiles
The Traveller abducted Wesley

Checks out.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Gary 7 is doctor who

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Gary 7 is doctor who

That would actually explain a lot. Also that episode loving ruled

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

Because it's genuinely super funny

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/1242498429122752513?s=19

Don't know if this is an auto renewing free trial but it's like a month, plenty of time to watch all of Discovery and Picard,

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

You could also just punch yourself in the dick

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Communist Walrus posted:

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Communist Walrus posted:

It's more like punching yourself in the gaping wound where your dick was, after a CBS All Access rep bit it off.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
General Bullshit > STAR TREK: You could also try punching yourself in the dick,

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
If you ever wanted to watch live-action Mass Effect with the name crossed out and "Star Trek" written over it in crayon, your day has come.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Arcsquad12 posted:

General Bullshit > STAR TREK: You could also try punching yourself in the dick,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retrowave Joe
Jul 20, 2001

Q_res posted:

If you ever wanted to watch live-action Mass Effect with the name crossed out and "Star Trek" written over it in crayon, your day has come.

They both have Marina Sirtis too. It’s that blatant