Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I can confirm Bleeding Edge doesnt have a swear filter because somebody got real salty about me handing them their rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
I remember when I bought a 360 and played the very brown and grey Fez and Blazblue.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don’t remember anything prior to 2016 (Hitman)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’ve given up on Zelda 1 NES, the game wants me to backtrack to farm rupees to buy some meat to feed this NPC in a dungeon, and I don’t have the patience for it, not one bit

I loaded up A Link to the Past instead, having never gotten more than an hour in before, and I’m going to put my life on the line here and admit that I think it’s a really good game, so far my random bits of exploring have paid off real well, most recently with a pair of flippers and a fairy who offers to expand my ammo capacity for a hundred gil

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I was looking up vids of doom wads and saw this comment on youtube

Ow the edge lol

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

I was looking up vids of doom wads and saw this comment on youtube

Ow the edge lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0&t=25s

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

ZZZorcerer posted:

Welp, my president is saying that the corona is just a little flu and everybody should get back to work, only old people should stay at home.

:negative:

violino_guy_playing_on_titanic.gif

Gonna play some Death Strading to get in the mood

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also sorry I am in a bit of a ~mood~ this evening as they just closed one of our manufacturing divisions and a lot of people are now out of work.

So very anxious and very stressed, and it bums me right the gently caress out that our entire country is suffering moreso than any event I have ever witnessed.

Current situation in Australia feels like we're just treading water until we're forced into mandatory shutdown for a few weeks as a nation.
An out and out world changing event that just seems to get shittier for everybody day by day.

Det_no
Oct 24, 2003
It's Sega's 60th anniversary... and the son of Segata Sanshiro is here to save us all.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/03/sega-launches-60th-anniversary-website-sega-shiro-character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jVV1hvg5a0

quote:

Sega also launched a sub-website for Sega Shiro, a new character created for the company’s 60th anniversary. Sega Shiro is portrayed by Maito Fujioka, the eldest son of Hiroshi Fujioka, who portrayed character Segata Sanshiro to advertise Sega Saturn in Japan.

Here's a trip down memory lane, in case you forgot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc3AK8k90xw

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sega Shiro is my friend

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I love the vibe of old Sega stuff. if they do a Dreamcast classic they should use the Yukawa edition box.

re-open Sega World you cowards

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Maybe we should start doing roll call each morning to see who of us survived the night.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
good morning goons

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Saint Freak posted:

Maybe we should start doing roll call each morning to see who of us survived the night.
I already made this joke like two weeks ago

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Looper posted:

good morning goons

good morning goon

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Saint Freak posted:

The thread might be feckless but it ain't fakless yet

Been waiting for a good chance to actually break out that pun

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

homeless snail posted:

I already made this joke like two weeks ago

Not a joke anymore though.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

FirstAidKite posted:

The thread might be feckless but it ain't fakless yet

Been waiting for a good chance to actually break out that pun

i audibly groaned

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I've been a ghost this whole time

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I am unfortunately still alive and will update my username when this is no longer the case

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i audibly groaned

Ok but what about the actual content of the post, not just who made it

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I had a remote model night with friends yesterday and built half of whatever the hell this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF7qfNw13Gw

Later I'm building the Armored Core model Feedback:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/74139

To go along with Ambient:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/75404

These things are fiddly as gently caress god drat

Fun to make though

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Those Armored Core kits look so dope. Since we're obviously now talking about Gundam and Gundam-like things, everyone should check out this trailed for the new Gundam movie because it's a sequel (sort of?) to Char's Counterattack and looks SO good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPUwk7tRCM8

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
We are at the part now where nerds want their Nintendo News so badly that we have entered a "the virus can't have effected things THAT BADLY" stage.

quote:

What the gently caress is happening over at that company. The virus is affecting everyone but the radio silence is frustrating af. I wish they would at least say something like “we will be discussing our holiday 2020 titles and beyond at a future date thanks for your patience” this is ridiculous.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Viewtiful Jew posted:

We are at the part now where nerds want their Nintendo News so badly that we have entered a "the virus can't have effected things THAT BADLY" stage.

We already had a Nintendo Direct this month. I suspect Nintendo will be quiet until June and there is nothing wrong with that at all.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Viewtiful Jew posted:

its only a global pandemic sending nations into lockdown, not good enough wheres my direct!!!!!!!!!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Those Armored Core kits look so dope. Since we're obviously now talking about Gundam and Gundam-like things, everyone should check out this trailed for the new Gundam movie because it's a sequel (sort of?) to Char's Counterattack and looks SO good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPUwk7tRCM8

I was tricked into watching Gundam Narrative and that was loving terrible

It was the first Gundams I've watched since I was a kid though

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Mar 25, 2020

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

hathaway's flash is based on a tomino novel at least so it'll probably be Okay. I haven't read it, don't think its in english, but tomino's stuff is consistently good. narrative and pretty much unicorn as a whole sucks

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

I said come in! posted:

We already had a Nintendo Direct this month. I suspect Nintendo will be quiet until June and there is nothing wrong with that at all.

That didn't count those weren't real games to them. They weren't JUICY games.

So like we simultaneously have had both at least one sort of Direct every month so far, but also no Direct because they were either about specific games or were about Indie titles. A bunch of people moaning for a direct only seem to view the General ones as counting.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i'm more excited about the gundam reconguista in g remake movies though, that show owns

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

homeless snail posted:

hathaway's flash is based on a tomino novel at least so it'll probably be Okay. I haven't read it, don't think its in english, but tomino's stuff is consistently good. narrative and pretty much unicorn as a whole sucks

I WANNA BE A BIRD :byodood:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Stux posted:

its only a global pandemic sending nations into lockdown, not good enough wheres my direct!!!!!!!!!

A person on 4chan said they were going to announce Nintendo Kart, Pikmin 4, Geno in Smash, 3D World and Wind Waker on Switch, Breath of the Wild 2, and Mario Odyssey 2 all in the same direct and I am going to personally blame Nintendo if they do not.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Viewtiful Jew posted:

That didn't count those weren't real games to them. They weren't JUICY games.

So like we simultaneously have had both at least one sort of Direct every month so far, but also no Direct because they were either about specific games or were about Indie titles. A bunch of people moaning for a direct only seem to view the General ones as counting.

And they are arguing over a rumor too, claiming that a Nintendo Direct was for sure suppose to happen RIGHT NOW, even though Nintendo has not announced one at all and they always give advanced notice.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lmao

quote:

How can a complany as successful as Nintendo in the gaming world, one of the 3 main players on the market be dead silent for so long on their upcoming lineup?
I really don't get it and I think that they are being disrespectful as gently caress to their loyal fans.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Good lord.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

can't think of any reason why they might be so quiet, hmm... anyone have any ideas

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

homeless snail posted:

can't think of any reason why they might be so quiet, hmm... anyone have any ideas

they hate fans

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
They're quiet because the 3DS and Switch are both dead and they no longer have any video games planned except the virtual boy mini and nintendo is dooooooooomed

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

they hate fans

seems logical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

FirstAidKite posted:

They're quiet because the 3DS and Switch are both dead and they no longer have any video games planned except the virtual boy mini and nintendo is dooooooooomed

Drift and break until it is done