Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
She's also the sleepy voice of the internet on the Pod F Tompkast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

HAHAHA! Love this.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Wish I could see the Zoom recording of today's Pro Version where Sean is increasingly covered in cats

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah for sure, I hope they recorded the video for fans. Was the new Shaun Diston CBB also a Zoom call? Because if so they didn't miss a beat in terms of timing or banter.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I don't think so. There's episode photos of them all behind the yellow background (one at a time, but they were taken the 16th of March). Shaun also mentioned his glove's finger had torn, and I can't imagine why he would wear a pair of disposable gloves if he was working from home.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

JethroMcB posted:

Wish I could see the Zoom recording of today's Pro Version where Sean is increasingly covered in cats

feedmyleg posted:

Yeah for sure, I hope they recorded the video for fans. Was the new Shaun Diston CBB also a Zoom call? Because if so they didn't miss a beat in terms of timing or banter.

https://twitter.com/earwolf/status/1242861507336998912?s=20

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Hahaaaaa, Hell yeah

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
:perfect:

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

new ep of the stay f homekins, https://stayfhomekins.buzzsprout.com/938197/3139267-teee-toes-episode-2

janie gets wasted off of a sip of tee-toes, and for some reason I finally remember that they live in LA and not NY

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

I like the idea of Tompkins flying across the country every week for a podcast like Alan Alda with MASH.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

well that's not at all who I was expecting for Try Month :eyepop:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Fellatio del Toro posted:

well that's not at all who I was expecting for Try Month :eyepop:

I can't wait to hear this one. Wow.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
what a try month...

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the guest was so game for their nonsense, but he really rolled with everything in a great way.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
For anyone who hasn't seen it, Tony Hawk is the man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob0dI05Xz8s

"No, I'm Eric Koston."

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What the gently caress? What a guest

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
"Play the other Lola"

"...The other Lola?"

"Play it!"

starts strumming Enter Sandman

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uafAr_DM-3Y

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

Tony’s parting sentiment to the boys was the feel-good highlight of my week so far.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah it's amazing that he felt so comfortable to be so genuine and vulnerable in that episode. Great ep.

Also, been doing an improv4humans re-listen and got to the episode where Besser is vetting Kevin for the intern job. It's so weird to hear his origin story with all the added context over the years. Despite meeting him for the first time, Besser nailed him again and again on what would become his defining traits on HH—he accuses him of being overly ambitious, participating too much, being too quick to jump in with his own ideas, and even jokes about him showing up at his home to integrate himself into his personal life.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

feedmyleg posted:

Yeah it's amazing that he felt so comfortable to be so genuine and vulnerable in that episode. Great ep.

Also, been doing an improv4humans re-listen and got to the episode where Besser is vetting Kevin for the intern job. It's so weird to hear his origin story with all the added context over the years. Despite meeting him for the first time, Besser nailed him again and again on what would become his defining traits on HH—he accuses him of being overly ambitious, participating too much, being too quick to jump in with his own ideas, and even jokes about him showing up at his home to integrate himself into his personal life.

What episode # is this?

crimedog
Apr 1, 2008

Yo, dog.
You dead, dog.

Tacier posted:

Tony’s parting sentiment to the boys was the feel-good highlight of my week so far.

:same:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Franchescanado posted:

What episode # is this?

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
I'm only like 10 minutes into the guest part of the new Teacher's Lounge and it's sooooo good.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

LesterGroans posted:

I'm only like 10 minutes into the guest part of the new Teacher's Lounge and it's sooooo good.

Devin Field really did turn in a Teacher's Lounge Greatest Hits performance, making it extra funny that the one of the first specifics he dropped ("Bill and I are orphans, does that contradict anything?") was so far off the mark. Though I'm guessing they recorded this before the "Bill flees his parents to sell the Beef Diaper" episode came out, or just afterwards.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

feedmyleg posted:

I relistened to the i4h Big grande episodes and during one of them Matt goes on a rant about how interns don't deserve a wage.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
He knows what he unleashed upon the world.

e: also Matt is a spoiled rich kid with limited self awareness so that tracks.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

Matt Besser, one of the UCB 4, doesn't think people should be paid?

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Corona-conference-call Off Book
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4mOr_hmEQk

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Oh man, Tony Hawk Zoom call clip is on there, too. I want that whole thing.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Earwolf adjacent: "She was the People’s Princess and they were two men who hung out at Duane Reade. But now worlds have collided. From the stars of “Oh Hello, on Broadway” and the video taped version of “Oh, Hello on Broadway” comes a podcast on the life and death of Princess Diana."

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

I read this today and was debating telling the thread. I loving love these characters.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

New U Talkin' quarantine edition is up.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Mr. Squishy posted:

Matt Besser, one of the UCB 4, doesn't think people should be paid?

I found this as well.

He truly is the worst.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Snowmankilla posted:

I read this today and was debating telling the thread. I loving love these characters.

Oh hello on Broadway is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen for Netflix. I would suggest everyone listen/watch the Big Mouth table read that they did a few days ago.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce0mqfK8xx0
Bonanas For Bonanza April 27th
Free ep every two weeks, Stitcher Premium bonus episodes on the inbetween weeks.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
andy daly is so loving funny

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

Riptor posted:

andy daly is so loving funny

The first season of the Podcast Pilot Project has at least two all-time funniest podcast episodes ever. He's my favourite.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

LesterGroans posted:

The first season of the Podcast Pilot Project has at least two all-time funniest podcast episodes ever. He's my favourite.

Kiss Me, I'm Patrick McMahon might be my favorite hour of anything ever. He's incredibly good.

I love Dalton Wilcox and I will take any and all of him that is offered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I just hope they really do drill down into the specifics of Bonanza, because those were the funniest parts of the ADPP episode. "He says 'Ma'am, if you don't already know what's wrong with a Yankee, I don't know what to tell ya.'

It is 1859.

So, uhhhh...Little Joe supports slavery. And I think...it's just good to note."

LesterGroans posted:

"And I'd like to remind you, this is a travel show, not a cooking show...but those are some good tips for cooking a boy."

"It's hard to hear your own children advocate that you commit suicide. I don't hate it...but it's hard."