Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

awakening from a 10 year posting coma to say i'm not voting for joe biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol this tweet thread

https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/1245570190680580098

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqPiSin-3rg

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

this isnt an april fools joke?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

:ohno:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020

https://twitter.com/alyssa_milano/status/1245570201631875074?s=21

loving Einstein’s successor here

Liberals: this rapist is the right one to heal the nation

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

you gotta pay the biden toll if you wanna heal this nation's soul

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
turns out the half life on believing women is roughly 2 years, rape is fine now if you're a democrat, thank u alyssa

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Fellatio del Toro posted:

you gotta pay the biden toll if you wanna heal this nation's soul

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
listen jack its not rape, its a stutter

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
i've been avoiding most news as much as i can but seeing a goddamn #metoo superstar jumping up to campaign for a rapist because she stands to benefit from his economic policies is making me see red, what a waste of a human being

I should have expected as much after how much shitlibs threw a fit that Al Franken should be held to account, so obviously the black president's racist friend can rape too

goddamn gently caress alyssa milano but at least she's not joe biden, the rapist

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Update: Still not voting for joe biden. Tyvm

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

paranoid randroid posted:

listen jack its not rape, its a stutter

Look, Its not Joe Biden's fault he knows sign language and was stuttering it while trying to tell tara he appreciated her work in the office.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Tungsten posted:

awakening from a 10 year posting coma to say i'm not voting for joe biden

:black101:

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I won't vote for biden. Why prolong the downfall of this country? It just is not classy.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ManBoyChef posted:

I won't vote for biden. Why prolong the downfall of this country? It just is not classy.

you want biden then, he'll accelerate it

FallenGod
May 23, 2002

Unite, Afro Warriors!

listen fat

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/mviser/status/1245813451181744129

I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

Dragonturtle
Feb 23, 2017

https://twitter.com/nowandben/status/1245831379318910976

Yep, still ain't voting for Biden.

Lordshmee
Nov 23, 2007

I hate you, Milkman Dan

attackwithspell posted:

I live in a swing state and there is no force on earth that can make me vote for Joe Biden.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

from the sheer quantity of html av coding ive had to update to bbcode, i can report that this thread is motivating activity from a ton of folks who havent had any gang-tags or even av changes in a looooong time

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

This is easily a thing I absolutely won't do.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Barnum Brown Shoes posted:

Update: Still not voting for joe biden. Tyvm

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Squizzle posted:

from the sheer quantity of html av coding ive had to update to bbcode, i can report that this thread is motivating activity from a ton of folks who havent had any gang-tags or even av changes in a looooong time

whats ur new av gonna be?

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

meh it's not worth my time to vote for Biden in the general election. Nope. Vermin Supreme is second place in the Libertarian primary so far so unfortunately I don't think he'll be available to troll-vote for come November. oh well

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Just thinking about how good it must be for a kid to grow up knowing that their Grandpa was Joe Biden but their relationship to their Grandpa is identical to the rest of the country because you are seen as a political liability

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/TomForUtah/status/1245788694017007621

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

got any sevens posted:

whats ur new av gonna be?

HerniaFlange
Aug 4, 2013

You when you read my posts:

There are times when feeling the Bern just isn't good. Less "your favorite hot sauce" and more "poo poo that pan was super hot."

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

:hmmyes:

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Zvahl posted:

turns out the half life on believing women is roughly 2 years, rape is fine now if you're a democrat, thank u alyssa

you mean it's fine again, right?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Bloodborne 2 is looking scary as poo poo. I knew Sony would pull something like this to get me to buy a launch-day ps5

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

you mean it's fine again, right?

that's true I suppose it was silly to think they ever stopped forgiving it for their side, I suppose I was just in a delusional state for a few years where I thought democrats gave a poo poo about victims of rape when all they care about is when a republcian is doing the raping lol

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer
:toxx: I will never vote for Joe Biden :toxx:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Squizzle posted:

How do I get my grenade changed to a hammer and sickle?

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Squizzle I miss your Frankenstein custom title :(

I try not to touch celebrity poop, but I had to reply tweet to how loving dumb this star is. loving moron. Jesus Christ.

Never not Bernie.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I too live in a battleground state. I won't vote for Joe. Its simple. It will just be the continuation of the problems that have caused modern life to be so loving hosed up. Also, he hasn't earned my vote. I think the whole blue no matter who thing is so freaking stupid. It leads to things like the fact we have only had republican lite to vote for in many years. If we true moderates and progressives were to actually take a stand and withhold our votes in large enough numbers they would have to take us seriously to ever win another election. Do they even care about winning elections or is it just keeping the patronage scam going?

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
I can 100% guarantee you that I will never, not once, in my life vote for Joe Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 28, 2003

vote blue? No! Matter who!