Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

That 'I Weigh' podcast advertised on U Talkin' sounds like the worst.
edit: Maybe it's just the ad, but the "I've got a lot to learn, so learn with me" pitch rubs me the wrong way.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Apr 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
gently caress me I'm pumped for Wilcox.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
"I've been to... Skokie."

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Screw It, We're Just Gonna Talk About the Beatles video episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfCXq0_w2pU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Has anyone listened to Stay F. Homekins yet? I love Paul but I generally hate podcasts from couples so I'm hesitant to give it a listen for fear of being annoyed by PFT.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

feedmyleg posted:

Has anyone listened to Stay F. Homekins yet? I love Paul but I generally hate podcasts from couples so I'm hesitant to give it a listen for fear of being annoyed by PFT.

It’s fine. I think if you like PFT when he’s bullshitting with Scott and Lauren on Threedom, you’ll like this. It’s maybe not like as funny but I think they’re endearing as a couple and it’s funny and light.

I wouldn’t say it’s like, must listen or anything though.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
I've been behind on HH. Finally got through Julie Klausner and Ayo Edebiri. Ayo is quite possibly the worst guest that I can recall on the show for the longest time.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

RestingB1tchFace posted:

I've been behind on HH. Finally got through Julie Klausner and Ayo Edebiri. Ayo is quite possibly the worst guest that I can recall on the show for the longest time.

:pwn:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
personally I don't think she "gets" the show

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RestingB1tchFace posted:

I know I'll get poo poo for this but I agree.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Whelp, you can hand over your HH fan card now, thank you.

No, you can't apply for a new one, sorry.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Ayo was great, and I absolutely think she gets the show. No, it's not a typical episode but if every guest did the exact same spin on the bit then it'd get boring pretty quick. I love when different guests play with the show in different ways because it shows just how much flexibility there is to the boys' shtick. I'd get pretty tired of the show if it was Ayo's energy all the time, but as an occasional/one-off thing I think it's refreshing.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Bring Back Shelby Fero

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Ayo is wonderful

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Bring Back Shelby Fero

They should do this too tho she great

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Scarlett Jokeshansson

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

feedmyleg posted:

I’m still listening, but I haven’t quite warmed up to his wife yet. She might just be drunk in every episode, which would be understandable.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

LesterGroans posted:

The first season of the Podcast Pilot Project has at least two all-time funniest podcast episodes ever. He's my favourite.

The Travel Bug with August Lindt was my favourite from season one. But my overall favourite came from season two. Ship to Shore with L. Ron Hubbard.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

The Ape of Naples posted:

I know I'll get poo poo for this but I agree.

Thank you. She was not funny. I saw someone else suggest bringing back Shelby Fero. Another one of my least favourite guests. Feels very much like they are trying to direct the episode rather than Sean and/or Hayes and it doesn't work because they aren't funny. And the boys play along but deep down you know that Sean secretly just wants Ayo to shut up.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
Yeah he must really hate the guest he's invited 3 times onto the show now.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
Hell yes

https://twitter.com/BigGrandeTweets/status/1247339898945720321?s=19

RestingB1tchFace posted:

The Travel Bug with August Lindt was my favourite from season one. But my overall favourite came from season two. Ship to Shore with L. Ron Hubbard.

The Wit and Wisdom of the West, The Travel Bug and Kiss Me, I'm Patrick McMahon are the greatest. I haven't relistened to season 2 as much, but Bananas for Bonanza and Ship to Shore were definitely the standouts to me.

LesterGroans fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Apr 7, 2020

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Hell yeah Cancun

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Thank you. She was not funny. I saw someone else suggest bringing back Shelby Fero. Another one of my least favourite guests. Feels very much like they are trying to direct the episode rather than Sean and/or Hayes and it doesn't work because they aren't funny. And the boys play along but deep down you know that Sean secretly just wants Ayo to shut up.

I too hate it when women have any semblance of what appears to be control

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Yeah no you misread that.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Hm, that announcement didn’t tell me to “gently caress off” so I’m gonna have to doubt its authenticity.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

I was totally prepared for "Minis will be released as main feed episodes" before the twist

so excited

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.
I thought Ayo was one of the best guests they've ever had. I didn't like the Shelby one, because i thought she didn't get it, but then, I was listening to it after having listened to one episode and working my way through the start, so maybe it was on me. Loved Ayo though. LOVED.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Snooze Cruise posted:

I knew someone was going to say something stupid like this.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

think you quoted the wrong post there, the weird sexist one about that guy's parasocial relationship with sean is further up

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

RestingB1tchFace posted:

You’ve really stepped in it this time RestingB1tchFace.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

dogsicle posted:

think you quoted the wrong post there, the weird sexist one about that guy's parasocial relationship with sean is further up

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Snooze Cruise posted:

You hate good episodes of HH.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Today's ep was: very good

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

RestingB1tchFace posted:

You hate good episodes of HH.

A masterstroke. No openings. Perfect form.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Would it surprise you to know that this thread was once considered beautiful?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Interior: the something awful forums, day.

SANTAMAN

WHEE WHEE WHEE WHEE.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

RestingB1tchFace posted:

You don’t get the show, I see.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Women, am I right fellas!?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Women, am I right fellas!?

Goons, Am I right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Jesus Christ dude.