Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Yup, peaceful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

PainterofCrap posted:

Yup, peaceful.

they also invented this

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

they also invented this

I love hearing people recount stories of asking for an Irish car bomb drop shot in Ireland and then the bartender makes two flaming shots and serves it to them as the twin towers and what a faux pas it was and now they need to travel blog about.

I always think to myself "Look that's just loving clever".

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

AKZ posted:

I love hearing people recount stories of asking for an Irish car bomb drop shot in Ireland and then the bartender makes two flaming shots and serves it to them as the twin towers and what a faux pas it was and now they need to travel blog about.

I saw an Irish bartender once serve an Australian guy a shot with chambord liqueur over something yellow and say "there you go mate, one Dingo Stole My Baby"

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

AKZ posted:

My buddy's version is two shots of Fireball dropped into two Steel Reserve

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

AKZ posted:

Joke's on them, we already make jokes about 9/11 all the time.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Memento posted:

I saw an Irish bartender once serve an Australian guy a shot with chambord liqueur over something yellow and say "there you go mate, one Dingo Stole My Baby"

That's loving genius.

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

XIII posted:

My buddy's version is two shots of Fireball dropped into two Steel Reserve

that would be a good own because it would taste loving awful

I hope there's not a bar in the world that would stoop to serving Steel Reserve

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

As an American I can say I wouldn't care if someone served me a 9/11 shot. Now if they served me a rot-gut shot in a decapitated teddy bear and called it a Superbowl XLI, then I'd have a problem.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
A shot of ketchup dropped into a glass of bud light, call it "Trump Country"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

canyoneer posted:

A shot of ketchup dropped into a glass of bud light, call it "Trump Country"

Fish Filet dunked in piss, Trump Cuntry.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/slideearound/status/1247275476713967616

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

best thing is down a way on this thread I found:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wtf was that?

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Burt Sexual posted:

Wtf was that?
OP said a failed suicide attempt as told to him by the video taker. Like the guy was trying to flood an entire room filled with plugged in electronics by busting the water pipes.

It's, uh, very surreal.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

Wtf was that?

OP replied that supposedly the guy was trying to kill himself, filled up the bathtub and got in with all the electric appliances and there was a pipe failure... but who can say

efb

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Don’t read the comments.

Not sure what the schad is though?

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
I mean, the guy eats poo poo on the car but there is so much else going on in that video. Why is there a girl screaming bloody murder in the background?

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Beartaco posted:

I mean, the guy eats poo poo on the car but there is so much else going on in that video. Why is there a girl screaming bloody murder in the background?
I think he ate poo poo on her family's car but she's screaming so much it's hard to make out.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Beartaco posted:

Bunch of poo poo going on and then some lunatic jumps on her family's car. Kids get overwhelmed pretty easy.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Beartaco posted:

Yeah it’s her family’s car. He fucks it up pretty good as well.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Not to mention your home flooding and ruining basically all of your possessions is super traumatic as well. Just a sad situation all around (funny rear end busting moment aside)

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Also the place they live being destroyed by water damage in the middle of a global pandemic when we're all being told to "stay the gently caress home"

Telemaze
Apr 22, 2008

What you expected hasn't happened.
Fun Shoe
I wonder if her family's apartment was also flooding, and that's why they were outside. It'd be kind of upsetting to see your home and car get ruined especially right now.

Also jesus, the people on twitter are some heartless fucks about a young girl freaking out. Tons of comments wanting to slap her cause she's ~annoying~. Like, mute the video dumbass it's not difficult.

e: drat beaten like I irritated a twitter commenter

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

A Lonely Boy, indeed :smuggo:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

MarcusSA posted:

Don’t read the comments.

Not sure what the schad is though?

Watching a dude bail out of a flooded apartment and stack it is quality schad. The context of why he was doing it is extremely not though.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Here, at the something awful schadenfreude thread we like to ask "wheres the schad" in each clip. A practical and metaphysical question for each piece of work we inspect. "Where's the schad? What's it's origin? Is it blood schad or free of such baggage and impurities?" That's what we like to ask each other, and then tediously discuss, for pages and pages and pages here in the Something Awful schadenfreude thread

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Or, and I realise this is a pretty controversial concept, you could find some schadenfreude that everyone can enjoy?

Landlord changes locks on California church after pastor said he'd continue to hold services

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

KoRMaK posted:

Here, at the something awful schadenfreude thread we like to ask "wheres the schad" in each clip. A practical and metaphysical question for each piece of work we inspect. "Where's the schad? What's it's origin? Is it blood schad or free of such baggage and impurities?" That's what we like to ask each other, and then tediously discuss, for pages and pages and pages here in the Something Awful schadenfreude thread

I accept only artisanal, handcrafted shad so these questions are important.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Chomp8645 posted:

I accept only artisanal, handcrafted shad so these questions are important.

How's this, the swing looks like it was handcrafted. Has sound, not essential, guy gets up at the end.

https://i.imgur.com/npBk6qd.gifv

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

For what it's worth this is a Motel 6, not an apartment building.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Memento posted:

Or, and I realise this is a pretty controversial concept, you could find some schadenfreude that everyone can enjoy?

Landlord changes locks on California church after pastor said he'd continue to hold services

Well, guess that landlord's going to the labour re-education camp as opposed to the guillotine.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Memento posted:

quote:

But within the past week, the landlord of the Cross Culture Christian Center in Lodi, Calif. changed the locks, so congregants couldn't enter the building for Palm Sunday services. The landlord is Bethel Open Bible Church.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Knormal posted:

For what it's worth this is a Motel 6, not an apartment building.

Thank you. I was gonna say that’s a maid at the end and if those were apartments I’d feel really bad for everyone.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Some people have no option but to live in motels for years. It’s that or sleeping on the street.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/these-motel-rooms-are-last-resort-families-without-homes/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/15/in-the-shadow-of-disney-living-life-on-the-margins

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/07/america-hidden-homeless-life-starlight-motel-160728034318034.html

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

I’m well aware. It’s extremely lovely and while I know feeling bad for them does them no good at all I continue to do it.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

The good news is that there should be plenty of vacancies in other motels due to the lack of travel.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Memento posted:

Happy to see the church is taking reasonable steps to lock the church off from the church.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

AKZ posted:

"Haha, nice" would be my reply

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
More COVID schadenfreude: a conservative Israeli health minister came down with the disease. Apparently he had earlier claimed that it is "divine punishment for homosexuality. :drat:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progr...-for-virus/?utm

Also, we need a smilie of god hitting someone with a hammer and call it :smote: