Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Wrestlemania have been postponed?
This poll is closed.
Yes. 44 28.76%
Yes. 109 71.24%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/1247659665388904456

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Congratulations to Sasha Banks and her ten year contract extension

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Good Lord.

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Repeatedly proclaiming my love for a rapist to own the smarks

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy gently caress :lol:

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I ONCE CAUGHT A FISH THIIISSS *splat*

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Ahahahahahahaha.

Browsing in invisible mode, feeling powerful..

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Nice shooting, son. What's your name?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I am the large arms.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

you still pay for the network when they literally give it away for free every month though

You still pay for Netflix when they literally give it away for free every month though

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
The big show show would have to improve a lot to get to horrible. I lasted about 140 seconds and had to pause several times to do that

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Apr 8, 2020

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

oh but seriously I posted:

I am the large arms.

I’d say they’re about 24 inches

bartok
May 10, 2006

The Big Show Show sounds like one of the fake shows from the opening cutscene to WWE Crush Hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrpngT7g3fY

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

In what is what we call in the business "not a good sign", WWE has announced their quarterly earnings report and conference call (scheduled for the 23rd) will now happen after the stock markets close at 5PM Eastern, instead of the call's traditional time of 11AM Eastern

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

In what is what we call in the business "not a good sign", WWE has announced their quarterly earnings report and conference call (scheduled for the 23rd) will now happen after the stock markets close at 5PM Eastern, instead of the call's traditional time of 11AM Eastern

loving hell, Vince :cripes:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Are there any numbers out as to how many people paid for the PPV?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh NOW they know how to postpone an important event.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

Chris James 2 posted:

This is good for bitcoin WWE because

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Edge & Christian posted:

Sgt. Slaughter worked a US title shot in 2012.

It seems like i would remember this but then again 2012 was very stupid so i assume like Sheldon from big bang theory was hosting and booked the match

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Is this the only thing she posts?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

Oh NOW they know how to postpone an important event.

Nice :c00l:

TV Zombie posted:

Are there any numbers out as to how many people paid for the PPV?

It's weird, I tried to look it up but Google insists on only showing me pictures of goose eggs.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

projecthalaxy posted:

It seems like i would remember this but then again 2012 was very stupid so i assume like Sheldon from big bang theory was hosting and booked the match

It was on a Smackdown that aired on New Year's Eve, so I assume no one actually watched it.

quote:

Cesaro came out and called out Slaughter, who is now 64 years old, making him older than Flair, Steamboat or Lawler. The difference is Sarge isn’t going to do anything in the ring or try to have a good match, so he puts himself at little risk. Cesaro won in 1:48 with the Neutralizer. He gave Slaughter a second one after the match.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It's odd people are talking about Slaughter today because I started watching his heel return on a whim. It honestly seems at least early on the crowd is more confused than mad.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

OctoberCountry posted:

Nice shooting, son. What's your name?

... Murphy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shard posted:

... Murphy

Michelle Wilson: We were able to save his first name!
Vince: What did I tell you? Lose everything!

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

So if Rhea is out indefinitely over a Visa issue, do you think they're smart enough to write her out intelligently or will they just let Charlotte bury her 200 feet deep in her absence

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no need. they didn't even write out roman reigns before the thing

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Neodoomium posted:

So if Rhea is out indefinitely over a Visa issue, do you think they're smart enough to write her out intelligently or will they just let Charlotte bury her 200 feet deep in her absence

They're already done writing her out.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Is it really "writing them out" when nothing is written?

I prefer memory-holed.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Okay, I amend my question:

Will they reference her at all, or will they let Charlotte call her a "quitter who ran away"

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Rick posted:

It's odd people are talking about Slaughter today because I started watching his heel return on a whim. It honestly seems at least early on the crowd is more confused than mad.

Vince should go back to the well and turn a generally over mid-card face into a coronavirus sympathizer.

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

TheKingslayer posted:

Vince should go back to the well and turn a generally over mid-card face into a coronavirus sympathizer.

That's basically what 2018 heel Dean Ambrose was.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

TriffTshngo posted:

That's basically what 2018 heel Dean Ambrose was.

So you're saying Vince was ahead of his time.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Regal says he has an NXT announcement today. What do you think, good news or bad news?

Imma go with good and say its the women's hardcore title

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Blaise330 posted:

Regal says he has an NXT announcement today. What do you think, good news or bad news?

Imma go with good and say its the women's hardcore title

The good news is that The Champ has returned to her domain, WOOOO.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

This is an attempt to dodge panic-dumping of stock right? It won't work.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
This will be no time for panic selling. Instead we want to make sure this is highly considered and well founded selling that is entirely founded in the facts and the data because our company is doomed by its own hand.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bradzilla posted:

This is an attempt to dodge panic-dumping of stock right? It won't work.

It absolutely won’t work

ed: BBC article criticizing them for letting Mania go on https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52203976

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Apr 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

9:30 is going to be loving hilarious.

Neodoomium posted:

Who? There was no one named Rhea in WWE NXT?