Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Sorry sorry :decorum: I shall not make fun of the fat man's silly white guy name.

But yes he is a disgusting fucker whose only real shtick is stalking women who dare do nerd things and accuse other magic youtubers of being pedophiles. In a just society he would not be allowed within 100 miles of human habitation or access to any form of communication device.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Pussy Quipped posted:

He is even MORE stupid-looking than I could have ever imagined. Holy poo poo that haircut lmao

Calling his haircut stupid was what got me on his "28 psychopaths agree" list and I will never not mention how :laffo: his ridiculous haircut is.

Dude's in his early 40s but trying desperately to appear in his mid-20s and it's the most embarrassing thing.

grassy gnoll posted:

It's this. The majority of his income is from a trust fund mumsy and daddykins set up.

I don't doubt it. Seems to be a sore spot for him too. Doubtless why he keeps making GBS threads his pants for attention.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
It's mind-boggling to me that Zak made him post this apology on SA, of all places. Nobody here is going to think anything differently. LMAOOOOOOO all it makes me think is that Australia's speech laws are a pile of poo poo.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

It's mind-boggling to me that Zak made him post this apology on SA, of all places. Nobody here is going to think anything differently. LMAOOOOOOO all it makes me think is that Australia's speech laws are a pile of poo poo.

I wonder if the OP was like, "are you sure you want me to do that?"

Or if his response was more like "Well, if you insist...."

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Terrible Opinions posted:

Sorry sorry :decorum: I shall not make fun of the fat man's silly white guy name.

Hey, here's a hot tech tip: there's this neat keyboard shortcut where you type "N" and "O" to my question if you really want to confirm how much you suck quickly.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I'm not going to lie to you. Hambley's a right fucker and making fun of the rape defender doesn't make me worse than him.

drunkencarp
Feb 14, 2012

I'm not going to lie to you. Hambley's a right fucker and making fun of the rape defender doesn't make me worse than him.

It's possible to be wrong without being worse than a rape apologist, even on the topic of how to best refer to a rape apologist.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Oh so we're treating this as a rigid alignment system then? Okay let me try: I'm glad that you have a line in the sand when it comes to defending rape and anything less than that is flimsy :decorum:. It's true, those snowflakes need to learn words are just words.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Hello friends please stop bickering and stay on topic. The topic, if you forgot, is what an absolute turbofucker Zak S is.

LatwPIAT
Jun 6, 2011

The fact that I have to seriously consider whether I can actually risk calling Zak "serial harasser and actual rapist" Smith a serial harasser and rapist because it'll put me at risk of a lawsuit and it'll expose everyone I hang out with or work with to the same risks is making me furious. Especially as someone who wants to publish something in the RPG industry and puts my real name on products I've worked on.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Cyrano4747 posted:

This just in: I just heard that Jeremy Hambly is a rape apologist.

I don't know who this person is, but you all should be aware of Jeremy "The Rape Apologist" Hambly.

They can have their own 'banned from GenCon' party.

Locked in a room so they only ones they can abuse are each other.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

LatwPIAT posted:

The fact that I have to seriously consider whether I can actually risk calling Zak "serial harasser and actual rapist" Smith a serial harasser and rapist because it'll put me at risk of a lawsuit and it'll expose everyone I hang out with or work with to the same risks is making me furious. Especially as someone who wants to publish something in the RPG industry and puts my real name on products I've worked on.

As a nobody American let me say it twice in your honor.

Zak S is a rapist mongoloid that should be ground into a fine paste and tossed into a furnace.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

PinheadSlim posted:

As a nobody American let me say it twice in your honor.

Zak S is a rapist [slur] that should be ground into a fine paste and tossed into a furnace.

Please don't do that.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Zak Smith, the known serial rapist, is a turboshitter.

Also how come his hair is so dumb? Maybe the good stylists had “no rapists allowed” policies?

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

mlmp08 posted:

Also how come his hair is so dumb?

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

Please do not taint the engineering perfection of the noble Flowbee by associating it with known abuser Zak “I Was At GenCon in 2017 and All I Allegedly Got Were These Lousy Pants Full of poo poo At or Around the Chik-fil-a” Smithabbath.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

we're all going to be doing this in two months tbh

Zak Smith, on the other hand, is a pants-making GBS threads sexual assaulter.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Zak is definitely not sockpuppeting on reddit

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Yea, that guy is 100% zak s, who is a known rapist and pants shitter.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Solus posted:

Zak is definitely not sockpuppeting on reddit

How would you dare suggest such a thi-

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Zak S, local pants shitter, rapist, and sock puppet coward

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

sexpig by night posted:

Zak S, local pants shitter, rapist, and sock puppet coward

If you bother looking him up there's yet another, even more recent sockpuppet, replying to this sockpuppet which he registered a month ago.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Apprentice GM.

What

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

"put people that are deserving back on the pedestal"

What human being talks about 'putting people back on the pedestal' - does he not get that 'being put on a pedestal' is supposed to be a generally bad thing? That elevating people like that is unhealthy for everyone? Obviously not, but like, wow is that transparent.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
what a sack of poo poo. also wearing a sack of poo poo, ie, his pants. which are full of the poo poo that he poo poo in a homophobic chicken restaurant. according to a popular rumour, anyway.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Joe Slowboat posted:

"put people that are deserving back on the pedestal"

What human being talks about 'putting people back on the pedestal' - does he not get that 'being put on a pedestal' is supposed to be a generally bad thing? That elevating people like that is unhealthy for everyone? Obviously not, but like, wow is that transparent.
Yeah it's like a small child or reasonably intelligent dog could have had a more plausible sockpuppeting strategy. Of course, even a dog knows not to poo poo in the Chik-Fil-A.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

neongrey posted:

what a sack of poo poo. also wearing a sack of poo poo, ie, his pants. which are full of the poo poo that he poo poo in a homophobic chicken restaurant. according to a popular rumour, anyway.

Poopsockpuppet

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Reading those definitely makes me think it’s someone pretending to be a Zak sockpuppet. The fact that this is indistinguishable from actual Zak sockpuppetting is a fairly damning indictment.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Lumbermouth posted:

Reading those definitely makes me think it’s someone pretending to be a Zak sockpuppet. The fact that this is indistinguishable from actual Zak sockpuppetting is a fairly damning indictment.
Robert, a man whose ambition is being a Journeyman Game Master: "JESUS loving CHRIST WHY ARE ALL THESE PEARLCLUTCHERS CONFUSING ME FOR ZAKARY SMITHEE!"

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Hambly should do a video interview with this Robert guy, he sounds like a real straight shooter.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

wizzardstaff posted:

Hambly should do a video interview with this Robert guy, he sounds like a real straight shitter.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Lumbermouth posted:

Is this the same dude who tried to claim he was posting at his friend's house and that's why he was replying to himself?

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

GreenMetalSun posted:

Is this the same dude who tried to claim he was posting at his friend's house and that's why he was replying to himself?

He claimed his friend made a reddit account with the id of sappelcline, and he accidentally used reddit without logging his friend out first, causing him to mistakenly post under an account that looked like it belong to Shannon Apelcline.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Mors Rattus posted:

Apprentice GM.

What

Well, yeah, until he can prove his craft by designing a really lovely dungeon crawl, thus earning his ability to wander and study on his way to mastership under the ancient and well-regulated guild system that all GM's use.

I have to come back to this kind of shittiness every now and again as a break from the more obvious rape and poo poo-pants kind of shittiness and it's just such a boggling thing to be so hung up on. Just like the whole showing damage numbers for weapons in a really obtuse fashion being somehow good, it's apparently normal to model GMing after medieval trade organizations. Just loving why?!?!?! Why is that an opinion anyone would ever have?

Obviously this is like noticing that John Wayne Gacy only thought you should make giraffes from pink balloons or thought Punch Judy shows were a modernist abomination, but my mind needs somewhere to retreat from the more obvious horrors sometimes and it's still really, really weird.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
If there's any silver lining in all of this awfulness it's that seemingly none of this seems to be doing a drat thing to repair his reputation. He's still persona non grata amongst People Who Actually Matter In The RPG Industry and is likely to remain that way.

Turns out suing people who rightly call you out as being an abusive narcissist doesn't make the public view you as less of an abusive narcissist.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Lol, this guy is a riot.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
It's extremely cool that Zak's two modes are posting on sockpuppets that write the same way he does like a 13 year old, and throwing around his money to legally harass anyone he feels has wrong him like the entitled 40 year old he is.

His secret third mode is making GBS threads his pants and scooching on the carpet

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

wizzardstaff posted:

Lol, this guy is a riot.

Yeah cause that's how anything works.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Tsilkani posted:

He claimed his friend made a reddit account with the id of sappelcline, and he accidentally used reddit without logging his friend out first, causing him to mistakenly post under an account that looked like it belong to Shannon Apelcline.

I especially like the one who showed up today to defend him and has 0 other posts. You're clearly extremely invested in the subreddit or whatever it's called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saguaro PI
Mar 11, 2013

Totally legit tree
It is genuinely funny that he thinks all these forums are going to reverse their decisions to permaban him.

SA should give him his account back for like a week so we can call him a pants-making GBS threads rapist and then ban him again.