Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Sally

Don't post Small Dash!
Netflix anime has been oddly hot or miss for me. I watched Beastars and really enjoyed it. I was kinda mixed on Devilman Crybaby. I watched Seven Deadly Sins a while back--haaaated it.

Evangelion is on Netflix which is cool. I rewatched that again and enjoed it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Hi anime forum! I lost track of this thread when it last left LP and came here because I never bookmark threads and usually just go check the places I usually go so it got away from me. I pretty much just checked every subforums stickies until I found it, lol. Anyhow good to meet you all!

Also TFT your comics are super cute so agreed:

FluffieDuckie posted:

you're a treasure :love:

biosterous

in laid-back camp nadeshiko is byob and rin is someone new to byob. rin shows up and is kinda quiet and not quite sure what nadeshiko's deal is, and nadeshiko's like "hi wow great to meet you, you are rad and let's be friends!!!! teach me about things you know, like camping!!!!" and then she gets distracted by food and then she gets sleepy and then she wakes up and is excited about a dog. and rin is a little perplexed at her powerful enthusiasm about basically everything but they get along and have a good time

FluffieDuckie

biosterous posted:

in laid-back camp nadeshiko is byob and rin is someone new to byob. rin shows up and is kinda quiet and not quite sure what nadeshiko's deal is, and nadeshiko's like "hi wow great to meet you, you are rad and let's be friends!!!! teach me about things you know, like camping!!!!" and then she gets distracted by food and then she gets sleepy and then she wakes up and is excited about a dog. and rin is a little perplexed at her powerful enthusiasm about basically everything but they get along and have a good time

Yep that sounds like us

Agronox
You should totally watch Machikado Mazoku.

Endorph

biosterous posted:

At what point do they doxx underage girls

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stairmaster

Endorph posted:

DisDisDis

Endorph posted:

littleorv

This travelling spaceship should fly its way into Sol

DisDisDis
someone quote my post with the extra "user was probed for this post" when i get probed. lets get a chain going

Dip Viscous

is there some sort of disorder that makes some people perceive all fictional characters as underage?

Julias

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Dip Viscous posted:

is there some sort of disorder that makes some people perceive all fictional characters as underage?

No, also let's not do this, please?

Ibram Gaunt

Please God.....Send this thread to "Pet Island" posthaste...!!!!!!

Dip Viscous

Julias posted:

No, also let's not do this, please?

sorry, just genuinely unclear on why people do that

DisDisDis
wait its sunday in a stupid meme thread.

Julias

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
If you guys and gals don't like BYOB....feel free to not post in this thread and ignore them :confused:

DisDisDis
sorry everyone, i feel like we got off on the wrong foot here. let me dig in my image folder to fix this

DisDisDis

Abysswalker

Julias posted:

If you guys and gals don't like BYOB....feel free to not post in this thread and ignore them :confused:

This. I feel like a lot of ADTRW posters don't "get" BYOB so I'd like to clarify: BYOB is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In BYOB you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the BYOB motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

everythingWasBees

Endorph posted:

lol why was this probated
a lot of us are uncomfortable wrt byob after a lot of poo poo happened
why are you trying to get us to roll out the red carpet

everythingWasBees

just mark the thread return to sender and send it back

Agronox
I gotta say one’s enjoyment of the forums is so much better when you have literally no idea what drama people are referring to

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

The Flying Twybil posted:

Update 8: Bongo.cat

Good work, bongo.cat! You put it back on your head- after all, you have to hide that ahoge somehow.

...Now what?

Thank you for your lovely posts I have really enjoyed them!

We still gotta find that goose

Dip Viscous

i'm comfortable with byob

seems like a comfy forum

sb hermit

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

:yeah:

sb hermit

smile

sb hermit

Use the hidden GPS function inside the gameboy to attempt to traverse Sakura Woods

The Flying Twybil

So what? You can't prove I posted that.

Twenty Four posted:

Hi anime forum! I lost track of this thread when it last left LP and came here because I never bookmark threads and usually just go check the places I usually go so it got away from me. I pretty much just checked every subforums stickies until I found it, lol. Anyhow good to meet you all!

Also TFT your comics are super cute so agreed:

Thanks! I'm just going with whatever comes to my head at the moment, and it's just been a nice fun and chill way to break up my day.

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I'm just glad others are enjoying them!

goose done goosed our picnic- we cant just let this happen

Agronox posted:

I gotta say one’s enjoyment of the forums is so much better when you have literally no idea what drama people are referring to

Can confirm, it's quite nice

Oh Snapple!

Julias posted:

I feel like a more appropriate answer than this or dumb probations would have been to read the mood of the actual forum regulars and go "nope, this was a bad idea" and return to sender

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

captain i'm detecting dangerous levels of bad vibes. i recommend we engage thrusters and set a course for the nearest planet with some pets, snacks, and/or crimes

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Please God.....Send this thread to "Pet Island" posthaste...!!!!!!

Stoner Sloth

Agronox posted:

Dip Viscous

Agronox posted:

Cuntellectual

Dare I ask if the context for that is what it seems like?

DisDisDis
Yes, it's incredibly epic

Cuntellectual

DisDisDis posted:

Yes, it's incredibly epic

Well you cant just say that without sourcing it

DisDisDis
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1974711803?tag=duckduckgo-ffab-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

i guess these days you should wait for the ebook though

Goons Are Gifts

Uhh, no idea what you are referring to, I did not have any bad intentions in mind and Julias invited us here, but if you guys do not want us to be here for whatever reason, we can leave any time. To my memory however, I do not know what specific BYOB-ADTRW drama might have happened anywhere close to recently that would have made me not follow the invitation and the, so far, fun posts we have seen ITT.

Goons Are Gifts

Alright, so I talked to the mods and while my above post still stands that I wasn't aware of any bad thoughts (and certainly didn't mean to bring them back up in any way for anyone), I will say this:
Sorry for everything that happened back then, sorry for anyone who got involved or pulled into the bad stuff. As a subforum there is practically nothing we regret as much as that time in the past and, even though I know it seems weird given our culture, I can assure you that we have changed from that. Bad mods are gone (except me, I hope :ohdear:), bad posters are gone, none of the terrible people we used to post in BYOB are with us any longer, and especially not in this thread. If you feel like this is untrue, please PM me any time, I'm open to talk about this.

I know this does not make anything good that happened in the past, but as a BYOB poster and as a mod, I want to express how sorry I am for that.
Feel free to move us back to BYOB at any time if you want us to be gone, we can restock and move elsewhere later.

Julias

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Alright, thanks for visiting us everyone, I'll send you back home to restock and set a new itinerary. Feel free to come by anytime on your own to talk about things that you enjoy or just to vent in a chat threat (it's not good to keep things bottled up to yourself). I hope you all enjoyed your time here, and have fun visiting other forums. Take care now :wave:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Hello, welcome & chat new forum!! I'm gag and I'm here to talk about uhhh bee why oh bee?

Wait is this correct? Ah yes we made it back to the launching pad safely and I didn't recognize it without all the Ballons and the Yoda bong.
Alright yobbers, we are going to restock here, prepare some gifts for the next space friends we visit and then blast off again into space!

Everyone do their part and POST