Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

KoRMaK posted:

oh jesus christ i never needed to learn this why did you do this

sorry, lol. she was ok in the end if that helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Mozi posted:

i find this uncomfortable to watch as what happened was she punctured a lung or something iirc

She actually turned into a grape.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fartbox posted:

Pretty sure she succumbed to her injuries and didn't make it

Grapes flying from your feet is like losing a shoe, but worse.

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

Memento posted:

lol how the gently caress is someone going to give this dude a new av and report him for what amounts to just some low-level banter
People give out avatars for the stupidest poo poo. Some sperglord Trump supporter gave me this one without missing a beat. It's just how it be sometimes.

Can't you literally go to jail for this?

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Maybe it was a shared kitchen at an apartment or a woke office that lets you bring in your constipated dog.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Bioshuffle posted:

No. If someone were to have always eaten your food from the work fridge and you premeditatedly poisoned them, yes.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bioshuffle posted:

People give out avatars for the stupidest poo poo. Some sperglord Trump supporter gave me this one without missing a beat. It's just how it be sometimes.

For keeping medicine in a fridge? I don't think so.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

I'm seeing a .gifv going around facebook about this disinfectant photo op "proof" thing happening, but nobody seems to know where it's from. Anybody know anything about it?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

blunt for century posted:

I'm seeing a .gifv going around facebook about this disinfectant photo op "proof" thing happening, but nobody seems to know where it's from. Anybody know anything about it?

Why would there be a guy filming the guy filming?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Why would there be a guy filming the guy filming?

its security camera footage

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

500excf type r posted:

its security camera footage

:doh: (nuh-uh obviously it was a very tall guy!)

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Bioshuffle posted:

Unless it was in a box labeled "Good treats for everyone, please take one," no.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

KoRMaK posted:

oh jesus christ i never needed to learn this why did you do this

If it makes you feel any better it appears that's just fake news from some parody site, best I can find out is no one actually knows what happened to her or where she's currently working.

Sirotan fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Apr 13, 2020

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

just because these two dudes were getting posed photos doesn't mean someone else didn't disinfect before/after. or they're shirking, whatever. facebook is awful

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

luxury handset posted:

just because these two dudes were getting posed photos doesn't mean someone else didn't disinfect before/after. or they're shirking, whatever. facebook is awful

open your eyes, only the government wears head to toe suits with respirators. and obviously a video of 2 people is indicative of the whole.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmfao

raspurtin
Apr 18, 2005

Maybe they're making a training video of "places you should disinfect"

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Maybe they're infecting not disinfecting

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Schadenfreude aside, 12 O'Clock Boys is great and people should check out the full movie.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Bozonaro supporter is arrested for violating quarantine:

https://twitter.com/GeorgMarques/status/1249743610230292490

Machine translation because I can't be assed:
"This coronavirus circus does not work for me. This outbreak was set up to implant a communist dictatorship". Soon after the citizen was arrested. Congratulations to the police who acted WITHIN THE LAW in this action that protects not only her life, but that of others

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Railing Kill posted:

Schadenfreude aside, 12 O'Clock Boys is great and people should check out the full movie.

What’s their purpose?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Grei Skuring posted:

:golfclap:

Doing their part beautifully.
Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to work. He's of the type to see it as affirmation that the devil is behind the "ills" of the world, no doubt.
He's now also begun to rant about Bill Gates and how the coronavirus and 5G are planned and connected. You'd think his god was going to step in at some point but...

The point of demonstrating against people pushing harmful or hateful rhetoric isn't about changing their minds. It's about showing to them and everyone else that their bullshit isn't welcome here. Same reason you punch Nazis: it won't change their mind about being a Nazi, but it might make them think twice about going somewhere they'll get punched.

Bioshuffle posted:

You could get in trouble if you put something toxic where kids could reach it or intentionally left something with the intent of poisoning them, but with adults the expectation is that they won't steal private property and any consequences they suffer from doing so is their own fault. When you're legally considered to be able to understand right and wrong, it's your responsibility to not just grab other people's belongings and eat them.

There's a potential for legal trouble if you intentionally lace food with laxatives in the hope that someone will eat it, but that requires evidence that you did so intentionally. Someone stealing and consuming dog medication that just happens to be there for convenience's sake is not the same thing.

Bioshuffle
Feb 10, 2011

No good deed goes unpunished

chitoryu12 posted:

There's a potential for legal trouble if you intentionally lace food with laxatives in the hope that someone will eat it, but that requires evidence that you did so intentionally. Someone stealing and consuming dog medication that just happens to be there for convenience's sake is not the same thing.
I actually looked into this and it turns out you actually can't. You can't just leave around poisoned food (and laxatives are considered poison- as it can kill people) and assume you'll get off the hook because you put your name on it. There's a reason restaurants can't just throw bleach on all the food they throw out. I just took the time to look it up and there's clear legal precedence for this. It's the same line of thinking for why you can't booby trap your own home to deter robbers. You could try playing mental gymnastics, but when push comes to shove you're playing a dangerous game. It makes for a funny thread, but please don't work under the assumption that you can just poison your lunch and leave it around for someone to eat. It doesn't work that way.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/3/man-arrested-after-booby-traps-found-on-property/

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bioshuffle posted:

I actually looked into this and it turns out you actually can't. You can't just leave around poisoned food (and laxatives are considered poison- as it can kill people) and assume you'll get off the hook because you put your name on it. There's a reason restaurants can't just throw bleach on all the food they throw out. I just took the time to look it up and there's clear legal precedence for this. It's the same line of thinking for why you can't booby trap your own home to deter robbers. You could try playing mental gymnastics, but when push comes to shove you're playing a dangerous game. It makes for a funny thread, but please don't work under the assumption that you can just poison your lunch and leave it around for someone to eat. It doesn't work that way.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/3/man-arrested-after-booby-traps-found-on-property/

...yeah, that's what I said?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Negostrike posted:

Bozonaro supporter is arrested for violating quarantine:

https://twitter.com/GeorgMarques/status/1249743610230292490

Machine translation because I can't be assed:
"This coronavirus circus does not work for me. This outbreak was set up to implant a communist dictatorship". Soon after the citizen was arrested. Congratulations to the police who acted WITHIN THE LAW in this action that protects not only her life, but that of others

The opposite happened for me. The Coronavirus Circus was absolutely breathtaking.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

What’s their purpose?
what's yours?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Bioshuffle posted:

That person didn't poison their lunch, though. They put medication in the fridge with the intent to retrieve it later. It wasn't there for anyone else. Getting your poo poo stolen isn't illegal.

The intent is the key here. Booby traps are set up with the intent to hurt people. If someone broke into your house and accidentally fell down the stairs, you wouldn't be in legal trouble for their injuries because you didn't put the stairs there to hurt them.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
That laxative which I molded into a popsicle and put inside an old fudgcicle wrapper complete with a sick was totally just intended for my dog later

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Sentient Data posted:

That laxative which I molded into a popsicle and put inside an old fudgcicle wrapper complete with a sick was totally just intended for my dog later

Yes, that's how you get dogs to eat medicine. You hide it in poo poo like peanut butter.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
im actually pro poisoning people.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Sentient Data posted:

Stop eating other peoples food.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It was in a paper bag, not a lockbox! If it's in the fridge for over an hour it's fair game

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

NASCAR driver suspended for saying a racial slur on stream during a race (can you guess which one?)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/nascar-star-kyle-larson-uses-racial-slur-during-virtual-race-n1182441

quote:

The 27-year-old native of Elk Grove, California, was competing in an iRacing event Sunday night when he seemed to lose communication on his headset with his spotter.

During an ensuing microphone check Larson said, “You can't hear me?” Apparently believing he could not be heard, he then blurted out the N-word.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

A NASCAR driver being racist. Who could have seen this coming?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

bossy lady posted:

NASCAR driver suspended for saying a racial slur on stream during a race (can you guess which one?)

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports/nascar-star-kyle-larson-uses-racial-slur-during-virtual-race-n1182441

Congrats to NASCAR on their new E-Sport status.

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Guys, he was just having a heated driver moment.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Negostrike posted:

A NASCAR driver being racist. Who could have seen this coming?

I mean, being a racist is literally his job.

Edit: WAS literally his job.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

this is just normal virtual locker room talk with the boys. N words just how he threatens everyone it's not racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

bossy lady posted:

The white one?