Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

soru
Apr 27, 2003

The Red God has his due, sweet girl, and only death may pay for life.

Tom Tucker posted:

Sure I’ll try this “Mafia” thing out.

Hope this game is newbie-friendly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

they're comin' outta the woodwork!!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

whats the prize pool?

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Spoonsy posted:

Holy poo poo I still have this account and I am stuck in my apartment and I really want to play Mafia none of my friends want to place Don't Push The Button on Jackbox and my girlfriend doesn't play board games.

In short, yes, I, Spoonsy, shall take my rightful place in this game and play Mafia.

Also lemme text Kloaked to see if he wants in

Ehh....maybe I should take a look at the game

Huh...whaddya know

merk posted:

The Boy Who Lived returns.

Oh cool

zzyzx posted:

Yes, please.

That'd be fun

Tom Tucker posted:

Sure I’ll try this “Mafia” thing out.

Oh gently caress yes

It has literally been over a decade I think since I've played. This will be interesting

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
Man, I wanted back into a game so badly, but the last time I tried playing in a big one I got lost. I'll be following along!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Chili posted:

Man, I wanted back into a game so badly, but the last time I tried playing in a big one I got lost. I'll be following along!

You can't win without playing!

:megaman: :megaman: :megaman: :pcgaming: :rolldice: :megaman: :megaman: :megaman:

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I didn't make Kloaked's list I'm sad

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Criminy, what a rogues' gallery you've assembled Token.

Not a signup yet. If my game finishes before this starts I will play.

soru
Apr 27, 2003

The Red God has his due, sweet girl, and only death may pay for life.

Deadbeat Dad posted:

You don't want to be on any list with merk

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Only because I didn’t see you there!

Where’s Tomato Soup? They need to host the N1 party

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Token Female posted:

Is this a sign up?

Unfortunately I don't have the time at the moment, but will definitely be spectating with so many old faces around!

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees
is this full? i genuinely cant tell

but since this game seems all about ghosts waking up i think im game i could use the distraction

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Dexanth posted:

is this full? i genuinely cant tell

but since this game seems all about ghosts waking up i think im game i could use the distraction

There's like 5-6 spots left I think.

Dexanth
Dec 4, 2003

The last thing an ice cream cone ever sees

Token Female posted:

There's like 5-6 spots left I think.

Okay cool then make that -1 I guess?

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
So many people I have the vaguest of memories of playing with...

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You know what, I'll play for free.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

I'm in :evil:

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Well I can't refuse a personal invite :3:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
This player list is incredible. I’m in if if you have space

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

looks like I'm gonna have to carry this town to victory with this player list

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

Khris Kruel posted:

looks like I'm gonna have to carry this town to victory with this player list

Especially if you're scum.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I am so so bored, please sign me up.

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I'm pretty sure more people playing this gamer than not retired from mafia before I started playing...

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

I am so so bored, please sign me up.

hey bud, need a bus driver? :glomp:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

This is gonna be really good or really bad

probably bad

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.
I'll play if there is room

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

At least all of us uber-veterans will all be equally as terrible for not having played in god knows how long

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Kloaked00 posted:

At least all of us uber-veterans will all be equally as terrible for not having played in god knows how long

Speak for yourself. I've proven the last couple of games that I'm as good as ever at:

(a) Identifying the entire Scum team on D1, or
(b) Convincing other players to vote with me, but
(c) Never both in the same game

:negative:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I cannot wait to put on my robe and wizard hat

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
I can still be in right

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I like how this game about magic schoolchildren has become a retirement community; all it needs is a change of setting from Scotland to Boca.

I can’t say how long I’ll keep it up for, but I feel obligated to play as I did when I started a decade ago. By that I mean: long posts, semi-proper grammar, and actually rereading the game.

I expect to fall short mid-day one.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

I'm in.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

This is like everyone I learned mafia from I'm so warm on the inside

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Snape kills dumbledore.

In.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

50 pounds of bread posted:

Snape kills dumbledore.

In.

And everyone I learned how not to play from!

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Hal Incandenza posted:

And everyone I learned how not to play from!

Rofl.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK, uh, somehow we filled up all the spots while I was out walking my dog. Some people posted in here just after they all filled. I'll talk with tokes, post a list of who's here and we'll do a final confirmation. I think we should be able to get this going sooner rather than later.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Meanwhile, if you haven't done so already:

Token Female posted:

9. Join the discord for this thread. Roles will be given here and such. :frogsiren: Link To Discord :frogsiren:

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I'll up my spot to somebody with an earlier regdate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
oh okay go on then.