Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Crossposting from the OSHA thread for everyone else who hates geese:

wesleywillis posted:

I was going to post this in the Cursed images thread, but then I was kinda like "gently caress geese I hate them fuckers". In other words, I don't find this to be cursed.

Thats Niagara Falls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

wesleywillis posted:

I was going to post this in the Cursed images thread, but then I was kinda like "gently caress geese I hate them fuckers". In other words, I don't find this to be cursed.

Thats Niagara Falls

David Attenborough: "Behold a gaggle of C-level executives leaving a successful tenure to explore new opportunities."

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Memento posted:

I gotta tell you I'm not in any way familiar with that person, and because the actor who played Mongo in Blazing Saddles also played football I assumed that's who you were talking about.

I'll see myself out after leaving you with this.

Sell it to other people at the price you paid for it, dummy

'Reprehensible and hypocritical'; Students file lawsuit against LU to refund tuition, fees

Lynchburg, where Liberty University is located, had its first coronavirus death a week ago. Unclear whether this is connected to the school allowing students back a few weeks ago.

eta:
Florida megachurch pastor caves after defying coronavirus rules

quote:

Howard-Browne also faces another potential hurdle when he tries to reopen his megachurch — he’s been dropped by his insurance company.

trickybiscuits fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Apr 16, 2020

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://i.imgur.com/A148dvG.mp4

Sound on

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Transcript

quote:

Well, this is going well. You bit my screen. You bit my screen. You’re not going to pay for it, are you, you wanker.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's been paid in full by gracing you with those eyes.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiwxiiZ01L8

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

I made it 43 seconds into this before losing my will to live

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

quote:

Puddle of Mudd delivers an utterly '90s crossover event with their cover of Nirvana's "About A Girl" for SiriusXM Octane

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Kurt just shot himself again because of this

Piss Meridian
Mar 25, 2020

by Pragmatica

cohsae posted:

Kurt just shot himself again because of this

??? Kurt didn't shoot himself

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

beanieson posted:

Congrats, you made it to this face!

I love the faces in this video, especially this guy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Jesus H Christ.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

what have I become
my sweetest friend

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

he sings it like he is doing a parody but everyone is doing a straight cover
i cant

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Did they rehearse this? Why didn't anyone tell that guy not to sing like that? Was this their only take? It's bewildering.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I loving love it.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU9CLiWL_ig

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Oh my god.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
2020 is such a gently caress

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Oh my god

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

I'm telling myself they hosed up the monitor levels in their headphones, there's no way he can hear himself and thinks it's good. There's just... no way :negative:

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Holy poo poo. I finally listened because so many people were commenting on it, and now I have died.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

This man just invented sneeze-singing
The whole thing sounds like he’s mid sneeze

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

It’s impressive to be the worst thing posted on a page where somebody gloats about baby animals dying violently

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Such Fun posted:

It’s impressive to be the worst thing posted on a page where somebody gloats about baby animals dying violently

Here’s one worse, but only because the linked poster was bragging about doing it themselves. It’s schad relevant because they caught a perma for being terrible.

:nms:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918311&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post503636892

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

quote:

Kurt pulled his shotgun out for a 2nd time after hearing this.

holy poo poo

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

corgski posted:

Here’s one worse, but only because the linked poster was bragging about doing it themselves. It’s schad relevant because they caught a perma for being terrible.

Not really as "getting banned from a comedy forum" isn't a fitting punishment for that kind of animal abuse.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Well, until radium reappears in 2035 having discovered the way to ban someone from the planet through something awful, it's the best we got.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Radium is going to show up on 9 January 2038, or, as some refer to it, 13 December 1901.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

beanieson posted:

18 seconds. You're a stronger person than I.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

Watched the whole thing, kept laughing my rear end off. I like how the bassist looks genuinely concerned. He probably thought the frontman was having a stroke or something.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Ruflux posted:

Watched the whole thing, kept laughing my rear end off. I like how the bassist looks genuinely concerned. He probably thought the frontman was having a stroke or something.

I was questioning if the singer had previously had a stroke and maybe this was some sort of "come back" from it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Why do you hate us so much? This would make the Baby Jesus kick a hole in a wall.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I thought the band was done and I didn’t want to believe this was made ityool 2020. Welp.

Maybe I’m the one.

Maybe I’m the one.

Who is.

A little bit psycho.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Why do you hate us so much? This would make the Baby Jesus kick a hole in a wall.

Kyle Christ

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
HE JUST LOVES US SO SO MUCH MAN.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

That Puddle of Mudd cover made me appreciate Kurt Cobain so much

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

mds2 posted:

I was questioning if the singer had previously had a stroke and maybe this was some sort of "come back" from it.

I don't know about strokes, but Wes has had troubles for a long long time now; the "Legal Issues and Controversy" section on his wiki is longer than the rest of the article. He keeps getting clean, but that wagon is pretty slippy.

Weirdly he's not playing out of time or anything so maybe not hosed up. Just... whatever that is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

I'm not good at singing so I though I was tone deaf and couldn't sing, but it turns out I just sing like what's-his-name Wes from Puddle of Mudd