Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It is extremely difficult to urinate with a sick boner. It is just about manageable at a half chub.

Does this imply the true boner would be transcendently impressive, or that the nukem fellow is a poor judge of boner sickness? Who can know the truth of the matter?

Meme induced existential crisis regarding the unfathomable nature of the universe and man's struggle for ontological clarity. 4/10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Duke Nukem being rehabilitated as a meme that helps men with their body image would be good

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

He saw a guy cranking it at the urinal

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

freeedr posted:

He saw a guy cranking it at the urinal

Haven’t we all

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Sound on:

https://i.imgur.com/wiXsjiU.gifv

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

It's like the first time you decide to have a wank while your roommate is sleeping, he won't notice. Jokes on you, he's also doing it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Lodin posted:

It's like the first time you decide to have a wank while your roommate is sleeping, he won't notice. Jokes on you, he's also doing it.

Wait, Superman doesn't have great night vision? He's totally helpless to stop guys with night vision goggles from doing whatever they want in the dark?

e: Since they are both night blind, I wanna see them get outside and one of them has his shirt on inside out, while the other is wearing mismatched socks or something.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Facebook Aunt posted:

Wait, Superman doesn't have great night vision? He's totally helpless to stop guys with night vision goggles from doing whatever they want in the dark?

e: Since they are both night blind, I wanna see them get outside and one of them has his shirt on inside out, while the other is wearing mismatched socks or something.
Superman couldn't see Batman change because he took off his glasses.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/KinoFabino/status/1252339859508785154

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

hell yes

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

my favorite so far, but I wish they used a different guy at the window each time

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

We was going to just walk away and leave an actively sparking extension cord laying in the middle of the floor. I'm glad he's dead :mad:

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf

Cloacademon

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

euphronius posted:

Those Tolkien meme were perfect

Thirsty Fellowship boy spotted. 💦💦

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Were they just looking in opposite directions because they were focused on changing?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Lodin posted:

I think it's important to mention this is the first ever crossover between Batman and Superman. The first time the two heroes learn each other's secret identities, forming a partnership that still exists decades later, is because both of them try changing in the same room and light flashes through the window before they're finished.

The next page is them both staring at each other in costume, then basically going "All right, we'll talk about this when we get back" and running to save the day.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

The exact opposite of this, does anyone have that picture (maybe it was a comic?) where a dude is calling out another guy at a urinal for not going pee? I don’t remember specific lines so I can’t search for it, but the guy is like “how come I don’t hear any pee? HEY THIS GUYS NOT PEEING HES JUSY HOLDING HIS DICK”

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Lol thanks. Might be my favorite comic ever.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Tiny Lowtax posted:

The exact opposite of this, does anyone have that picture (maybe it was a comic?) where a dude is calling out another guy at a urinal for not going pee? I don’t remember specific lines so I can’t search for it, but the guy is like “how come I don’t hear any pee? HEY THIS GUYS NOT PEEING HES JUSY HOLDING HIS DICK”

e: dammit

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Lol thanks. Might be my favorite comic ever.
same

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Flavius Aetass posted:

Duke Nukem being rehabilitated as a meme that helps men with their body image would be good

The time is absolutely right for it; popular culture has really come around on nontoxic masculinity, and the Duke Nukem franchise is in pretty dire need of rehabilitation. Nothing's happening with it right now, and Jon St. John seems like a decent enough fellow unless I'm missing something, so yeah: a legit good dude portrayed through the lens of Duke's outsized appetites and exploits could be a ton of fun.

I guess it's been done already in the memes with insanely swole bodybuilders typing supportive messages from their laptops, but still.

^^^ at the timing of the above

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
The irony is that pre-3D Duke was a big loveable dork without toxic masculinity being part of the character.

One of the first Duke games has him being annoyed the aliens interrupted Oprah.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

OwlFancier posted:

It is extremely difficult to urinate with a sick boner. It is just about manageable at a half chub.

Does this imply the true boner would be transcendently impressive, or that the nukem fellow is a poor judge of boner sickness? Who can know the truth of the matter?

Meme induced existential crisis regarding the unfathomable nature of the universe and man's struggle for ontological clarity. 4/10.

Trying to aim in a toilet, sure, with a urinal you cant miss

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmy17eGPONA

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Shnag posted:

You have no idea what I’m capable of.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Duke Nukems new game has a player 2 named Twink Dinkem and hes skinny and has anxiety but hes best friends with Duke (and maybe they kiss sometimes i dont know):kiddo:

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Pastry of the Year posted:

The time is absolutely right for it; popular culture has really come around on nontoxic masculinity, and the Duke Nukem franchise is in pretty dire need of rehabilitation. Nothing's happening with it right now, and Jon St. John seems like a decent enough fellow unless I'm missing something, so yeah: a legit good dude portrayed through the lens of Duke's outsized appetites and exploits could be a ton of fun.

I guess it's been done already in the memes with insanely swole bodybuilders typing supportive messages from their laptops, but still.

^^^ at the timing of the above

Didn't St John do a thing where he said trans rights

fake edit: no that was the master chief voice actor

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Shnag posted:

The bit of fabric that decided to attach itself in front of the stream says otherwise

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I apologise for the reddit link but I can't figure out how to get a video longer than 60 seconds to upload to another image host.

https://old.reddit.com/r/GhanaSaysGoodbye/comments/g4swdm/stay_at_home/

Sound on

bat duck
Jul 23, 2001

Sagebrush posted:

the crying character has a nazi haircut and bug eyes like a pug

Nazi haircut...

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Dopatwo makes good stuff. :discourse:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

alexandriao posted:

Didn't St John do a thing where he said trans rights

fake edit: no that was the master chief voice actor

Duke also said trans rights

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

bat duck posted:

Nazi haircut...

AKA, the Hitler Youth cut.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Gosh dang! Ok, wasn't misremembering :unsmith:

It's a shame nobody's compiled a list of those. I couldn't find any aside from a video compilation but those are difficult to update, the master chief one was pretty recent I think

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

This is the best thing since Goodbye From Ghana—it just becomes funnier every time I watch it

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Pastry of the Year posted:

There's just one problem: Randy Pitchford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Maybe it's the weird sunglasses but all I can see is