Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

I’d also like to know who sandwolf thinks is in the mafia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

I’m trying folks

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

O vanity of Sleep, Hope, Dream, endless Desire,
The Horses of Disaster plunge in the heavy clay

MisterJed posted:

Your votes on xopods but who else are you suspicious of?

at this point: grandicap

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

MisterJed posted:

I’d also like to know who sandwolf thinks is in the mafia

wqell you see sandwold isa currently voting 4 me

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Tommu posted:

This is one of those games isnt it

Elaborate?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Also Jed is trying, I like Jed. Thank you for trying Jed.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Tommu posted:

wqell you see sandwold isa currently voting 4 me

I know, it seems half hearted and he hasn’t done much. I agree with others that bee seems sincere, so Im poking around to see if we can get anything interesting from others . I’d also like to see what Hal has to say after his initial post since he was only halfway through the thread.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Grandicap posted:

Also Jed is trying, I like Jed. Thank you for trying Jed.

Thanks man, I hope I don’t have to try to rally support for executing you

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Tommu posted:

This is one of those games isnt it

a good one, yes

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
still a day before deadline jfc

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

flerp posted:

still a day before deadline jfc

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

MisterJed posted:

Thanks man, I hope I don’t have to try to rally support for executing you

You don't have the votes, you don't have the votes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSYW61XQZeo&t=156s

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Grandicap posted:

You don't have the votes, you don't have the votes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSYW61XQZeo&t=156s

That’s right

While all you cool cats and kittens enjoy your recreational drugs, I’ll be getting high in my own way: watching the better call Saul season finale

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

Grandicap posted:

Elaborate?

dtrunk posting

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Tommu posted:

dtrunk posting

oic, carry on.

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've only got 5 beers left. This is tragic.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i believe in u aa

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

NAGA LIU KANG posted:

Looking for a Chanukka miracle here, those 5 beers lasted the whole quarantine. (Just mix the beer with equal parts whisk(e)y and it'll last longer)

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

NAGA LIU KANG posted:

Well what kind of beers. 6% vs 4% means a world of difference in beer world

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

MisterJed posted:

I know, it seems half hearted and he hasn’t done much. I agree with others that bee seems sincere, so Im poking around to see if we can get anything interesting from others . I’d also like to see what Hal has to say after his initial post since he was only halfway through the thread.

yeah I don't have much tbh, this is a hella chill game so far but definitely too chill

I look at the player list and I don't whanna lunch anyone, except maybe ETR for replacing out, but then it's Hal, and I don't whanna vote Hal

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

MisterJed posted:

and this guy is obviously a good guy

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Thanks sandwolf

Happy 4/20 for all who celebrate.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I drank too many beers the other day, they were this really nice 8% citrus IPA. Too much beer

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I have finished reading and I can now say the following:

Jed is a cool guy

This game was a very interesting and cool vibe and I am getting some delicious beers for tomorrow's deadline

AA needs to unban his account

Scum is xopods I think? He is definitely waaaaaay more passive and reserved than I've seen since he's been back.

Toal/grandi seem town

Everyone else seems chill ATM and I don't really see how YPM is scummy right now

##vote xopods

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

##vote Tommu

Yeah this might be my second choice

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I'm kind of tired and mafia'd out so I probably won't have much more to say today but I'm pretty free tomorrow

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
its okay im p sure d1 is gonna keep going on until 2021 at this rate

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hal Incandenza posted:

I have finished reading and I can now say the following:

Jed is a cool guy

This game was a very interesting and cool vibe and I am getting some delicious beers for tomorrow's deadline

AA needs to unban his account

Scum is xopods I think? He is definitely waaaaaay more passive and reserved than I've seen since he's been back.

Toal/grandi seem town

Everyone else seems chill ATM and I don't really see how YPM is scummy right now

##vote xopods

If I unban my AA account, what lesson will I have learned from failing toxxes? Maybe after a while. Besides I've got extra lives.

I dont' get the xopod vote. People were on ETR, but you replaced ETR and people moved away.

I however let fate decide my vote and have no problem voting you out given the circumstances of replacement and fate selection.

Orokos has bizarre powers.

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grandicap posted:

Looking for a Chanukka miracle here, those 5 beers lasted the whole quarantine. (Just mix the beer with equal parts whisk(e)y and it'll last longer)

Drank all my liquor too :(

MisterJed posted:

The measly 4% light beers or seltzers. I figured with the volume of alcohol consumption quarantine has inspired in me that I should at least not gain 20 beer lbs while I drink 4-10 beers from sun up to sun down.

Working from home has been a wild west, and I've only recently curbed my "c'est la vie" day drinking.

It's probably for the best that I only have 3 beers left.

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
also blaze it. 420 69 360noscope.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

NAGA LIU KANG posted:

If I unban my AA account, what lesson will I have learned from failing toxxes? Maybe after a while. Besides I've got extra lives.

I dont' get the xopod vote. People were on ETR, but you replaced ETR and people moved away.

I however let fate decide my vote and have no problem voting you out given the circumstances of replacement and fate selection.

Orokos has bizarre powers.

Hmmm maybe tomorrow I can interpret this post

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol.

I used a dice roller to decide to vote you.

Also I keep making toxxes and narrowly failing them. Heads don't roll enough in thunderdome. I'm letting myself be punished and Naga Liu Kang is a metaphysical piece of perfection. An artifact of an underground bedroom legend that probably got a high paying job and had to delete their sordid wannabe 90s WCW WWE nickelodeon infused raps. I like the account, but it's no AA.

I still don't get the xopod vote or why people think xopod is being weird.

Orokos still has magic powers.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
dont act like a martyr until youve failed at least 4 toxxes smdh

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

flerp posted:

lmaaooo it's more for my own development. How will I ever beat you if I don't put myself through these paces, hmm?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hmmm maybe tomorrow I can interpret this post

join us Hal in the bone chill zone

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

flerp posted:

this is maybe a weird place to say this but I’ve read some of yours and AA’s and the couple other mafia goons who’s named I’ve recognized short stories on here recently and honestly you guys are impressive as hell writers, nothing but respect

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Sandwolf posted:

this is maybe a weird place to say this but I’ve read some of yours and AA’s and the couple other mafia goons who’s named I’ve recognized short stories on here recently and honestly you guys are impressive as hell writers, nothing but respect

thank you that means alot :)

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

First of all, there hasn't been anything in this game for me to latch on to yet.

Secondly, a lot of my attention was devoted somewhere else. If you think really hard you can probably figure out where.

Tommu
Aug 4, 2019

xopods posted:

First of all, there hasn't been anything in this game for me to latch on to yet.

Secondly, a lot of my attention was devoted somewhere else. If you think really hard you can probably figure out where.

The scum doc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

xopods posted:

Well at least you got your snark back! That’s fine, I look forward to you becoming the xopods I can agree with again.

I will grant you there isn’t a lot to work with but that generally hasn’t stopped you before.