Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
I'm grabbing the chest this turn and already looted a good amount of stuff so I'm good to wait for you guys to get more if you'd like. No more than a couple turns though IMO, so we don't lose spectators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Ruinous Crypt, Round 13B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

12. Living Bones posted:

- Living Bones 4(E) focuses Ash! Gains SHIELD1. HEAL2, Self! Loses IMMOBILIZED and MUDDLED tokens.

16. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (MarquiseMindfang) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves1 to I4. HEAL2, Self!
- Master Splinter uses Brain Leech (top)! No action taken!
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

29. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Phelddagrif) posted:

- Pikachu uses Soaring Ally (bot)! COMMANDS Ash to LOOT1. Ash somehow collects 2 coin tokens.
- Pikachu uses Energizing Strike (top)! COMMANDS Ash STRENGTHEN, Self. Gains 1XP.

36. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Slaan) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Flame Strike (top)! Consumes FIRE. Attacks Living Bones 4(E) for 2 (3base, +1mod, SHIELD2) damage!
Living Bones 4(E) is at 5 HP and is WOUNDED!
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Ride the Wind (bot)! Jumps5 to A2.
AIR is now strong.
Lina Megumin Inverse executes end of turn looting! Loots Treasure Chest 28.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Master Splinter takes a Short Rest! Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Hostile Takeover.
- AIR is now waning.
- ICE is now inert.

Active players, well done! Since this is clearly won, I'd say we cut things short :) Please discuss your plans itt and then send me 2 Round worth of orders, after which we will consider the skeleton dead and the Scenario won no matter what. NOTE: You still have to kill it, if possible, so send your orders as you would normally...we will just cut it short if somehow you keep pulling NULLs.

You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Well I'm just gonna keep the XP train going.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

I'll be taking a nap and trying for the F2 coin. Other than that :effort:

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Phelddagrif posted:

Well I'm just gonna keep the XP train going.

Yeah basically.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Ruinous Crypt, Conclusion

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

I'm going to cut this very short, since it's mostly going to be looting and farming XP

Ruinous Crypt, Round 14 posted:

- Master Splinter: Fearsome Blade, Empathetic Assault. Moves4 to L2, Empathetic Assault on bones putting it at 1HP. Gains 4 XP.
- Pikachu : Ahs kills the Living Bones. Patch Fur, Vicious Ally: Heal the bear for 4 and summon the swamp alligator. Short rest, protecting Soaring Ally. Gains 2 XP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: Long Rests.

Well, that was shorter than expected :v:
Scenario Ends!

Conclusion posted:

With the cultists and their minions dead, it seems the dark rift is now dormant. It is no less disconcerting, however. You toss a rock at it, and the rock disappears into nothingness. You must admit that you wonder whether you could enter the rift yourself and whether you could survive the trip to wherever that rock ended up. (10)

Alternately, finding some way to close the rift is probably the more prudent decision. There is an Aesther enchanter in Gloomhaven who may know more about this inter-planar stuff. She’s been known to ask for impossible favors before she helps anyone, though. (14) (19)

Rewards posted:

New Locations:
- Plane of Elemental Power (10)
- Forgotten Crypt (19)
Scenario Rewards
- None!
Victory Rewards
+8 XP each.
The way certain Scenarios are unlocked is a bit misleading. This Scenario unlocks 14 and 19, for example, but we need to complete 14 before being able to attempt 19. We hve already beaten 14 (The Frozen Hollow), though, and got the global achievement THE POWER OF ENHANCEMENT, so we are free to undertake 19 right away, if we want to.

Battle Goals posted:

These are the Battle Goals that have been picked by our players for Scenario 5.
- Master Splinter: Thorough - Never exit a room with monsters remaining in it. MarquiseMindfang has managed to accomplish the Battle Goal! BG Completed, +1 Checkmark. +1 PERK!
- Lina Megumin Inverse: Ambusher - Open a door and end your move action adjacent to a monster in the revealed room. Slaan has managed to accomplish the Battle Goal! BG Completed, +1 Checkmark.
- Pikachu : Miser - Never exit a room while money tokens remain in it. Phelddagrif has managed to accomplish the Battle Goal! BG Completed, +1 Checkmark.
Not too shabby, Pikachu had the easiest achievement of their life.

Final Stats posted:

Final stats after Scenario 5are as follows:

Each coin token at Scenario level=2 is worth 3 gold. Updated $$$ and XP for our party are as follows:
- Master Splinter: +16XP. (New Total 263XP) and +36 gold (New Total 104 gold).
- Lina Megumin Inverse: +19XP. (New Total 155XP) and +27 gold (New Total 48 gold). Lina Megumin Inverse has enough experience to advance to Level 2!
- Pikachu : +22XP. (New Total 207XP) and +9 gold (New Total 38 gold).
Updated Sheets

Pikachu, grinding like a mad-ratman, is only 3 XP shy of Level 5 already.

Personal Quest progression posted:

- Master Splinter: None!
- Lina Megumin Inverse: None!
- Pikachu : None!
This section is going to be a bit barren, since 2 of these PQs are progressed/completed in between Scenarios and the third one is map dependant. It's definitely too early, but if and when we think this has become stale, we can try and address that to move things along.
Our heroes are back in Gloomhaven. While they're in the City, something happens...

City Event 1 posted:

Tavern Brawl? Or are we the respectable people?

YOU CAN NOW VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS (and please remember to bold your choices:
- MVP/Play of the Game for Scenario 5!
- City Event outcome, A or B!
- Master Splinter: NEW PERK. The list can be found in his character's sheet just above.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: LEVEL UP! This means a NEW CARD and a NEW PERK. The list can be found above.

- Money matters! Please specify if you want someone to buy/sell an item; the current Market pool is available HERE. Also, please if you want someone to donate 10 gold to the Sacred Oak Sanctuary, please remember to specify who!
- If you are planning an Enhancement, you can find the rules on how to calculate the price HERE.
At this time PLEASE DO NOT VOTE TO CHOOSE THE NEXT SCENARIO. As said, we'll stagger the vote to allow everyone to participate :)

A big thank you to our players MarquiseMindfang, Slaan and Phelddagrif! Hope you had fun! I'll reach out to Xiahou Dun, Eeepies and Kafila to let them know they're up next.)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Apr 24, 2020

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Also, it looks like Xiahou Dun is unable to receive PMs at the moment, so please let me know if you are available itt (and let me know how I can reach you by writing at gloomhavenlp@gmail.com). I've also reached out to subs in case they are needed :)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 11:09 on Apr 24, 2020

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I don't see the level 4 cards/cards available for Lina Megumin.

-MVP: Lina blowing up three elementals
-City Event B
we've got no Inox in the party
-Megumin's Perk: +2 / element, ICE if you need a tiebreaker

Is there any interesting enhancement available for Pikachu? I was thinking maybe boosting a command attack.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Omobono posted:

I don't see the level 4 cards/cards available for Lina Megumin.

My bad, I forgot to add the picture :v:

Fixed!

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
oh man, forked beam, one of the most disappointing level 4 cards in the entire game.

And it's probably the best choice now among several double-losses and a really conditional thing because it's still a 20-initiative Move 4 at least.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Omobono posted:

Is there any interesting enhancement available for Pikachu? I was thinking maybe boosting a command attack.

Not really, though they might after the next scenario.

The class doesn't have many stand out enhancement options, though there's a good one coming up at level 6 (Strengthen on the bottom of Blood Hunger, essentially an upgraded version of Patch Fur).

+Jump on one of the Command Moves (Howling Bolts bottom or Forceful Swipe bottom) would be the pick of the cheap enchants, and could probably be done after the next fight.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

dwarf74 posted:

oh man, forked beam, one of the most disappointing level 4 cards in the entire game.

And it's probably the best choice now among several double-losses and a really conditional thing because it's still a 20-initiative Move 4 at least.

Forked Beam actually owns because it's a reusable move 4 at initiative 20 on a character with a lot of slow cards, and this will be her second fastest card. The top sucks but it's not a loss. It's a longevity increaser.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
MVP: Lina Dragon Megumin Slave Explosion Inverse for deleting the flame demons. I'm still chuckling at that.

City Event: Always bash the fash. Option A

Splinter Perk: Replace 2 +1s with 2 +2s

Lina Perk: Remove 4 +0s

Lina Card: Forked Beam

Money:
Lina buys Cloak of Invisibility

Pikachu saves for an enhancement

Splinter enhances the bottom of Empathetic Assault by adding Bless to the self heal

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Hey TIG, I think you missed 1 XP from Patch Fur. Also, Miser awards two checkmarks, not one.

Thanks for the group, all! I'm voting Meg as MVP - any day we don't have to deal with Flame Demons is a good day.

Kafila
Mar 27, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

MVP: Lina Dragon Megumin Slave Explosion Inverse for deleting the flame demons. I'm still chuckling at that.

Money:

Splinter enhances the bottom of Empathetic Assault by adding Bless to the self heal

I like all these choices!
And I'm very much looking forward to playing again!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

That Italian Guy posted:

Also, it looks like Xiahou Dun is unable to receive PMs at the moment, so please let me know if you are available itt (and let me know how I can reach you by writing at gloomhavenlp@gmail.com). I've also reached out to subs in case they are needed :)

Hey! Still here, just lost PM's. Sending you an e-mail now.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

Money:

My thoughts exactly

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

City Management XIV, Update 1

- Fixed Pikachu XP and checkmarks

Votes so far... posted:

- Master Splinter's PERK: Replace 2 +1s with 2 +2s! Splinter's deck is seriously stacked now:

- Lina Megumin Inverse's PERK: Remove 4 +0s. Lina's deck is not as stacked, but it's also mostly positive:

- Lina Megumin Inverse's CARD: Forked Beam:

- The disappearing Cloak: everyone has voted for Lina to buy a Cloak of Invisibility, but they are currently sold out! Our 2 vermlings own the only two available in Gloomhaven.
- Blessed Rat-thing: Splinter enhances the bottom of Empathetic Assault by adding Bless to the Self HEAL. It's a real steal, for only 50g! Now her deck is even more stacked.

City Event 1, resolution posted:

Effect: Gain 10XP each, then lose either 5 gold each or 1 reputation.
The good news is that Pikachu is now Level 5! The bad news is that we either lose 5 gold each or 1 rep; also, we are now deeply into Scenario Difficulty Level 3! These are the cards available to Pikachu:

Let's discuss where our party should head to next! Since we've unlocked a bunch of stuff, I'm going to take advantage of a nice webapp called Gloomhaven Scenario Tree that allows us to keep track of everything we've completed, unlocked, lost access to or currently unable to visit. If you want to import the current progress into your webapp, just copy/paste the content of Cell F2 from the "Player List" sheet.

NOTE: we only know the basic creature and tiles composition for a Scenario at first; if we choose to pick one, I'll provide additional details (such as the map layout, creatures stat cards - and ability deck if we've met them before - and always active Scenario Effects).

Available Scenario Locations posted:

- We have discovered a portal to a mysterious Plane of Elemental Power. We may want to ask Hail for help closing it before something bad happens and brave the Forgotten Crypt (19).

- Or maybe we just want to jump through the portal and see what the Plane of Elemental Power (10) is about?

- We forgot we had somehow found the route to a pictoresque place called the Burning Mountain (82). Vacation time? (this is a Side Scenario)

- We may want to go back down the Mountain and investigate this...voice in the Echo Chamber (24) before leaving.

- We may follow the Drake's Request and storm the Savvas Armory (33) to recover its fire gland.

- Or we may want a piece of that sweet sweet Dragon Drake Hoard and try to take it by force on the Scorched Summit (34). This is a BOSS Scenario.

- We have been helping Jekserah against the Cult, but who's to say we can't spread out our love to every single necromancer in the land? If we want to gather favour with the Cult, we can try to clear up the Decaying Crypt (6) from the masterless undead that currently reside there.

- We can now access the Ancient Cistern (26) and discover what was poisoning the City well, since we have access to Water-Breathing magic!

- If we want to do the same but take the long way to get there, we could venture down into the Deep Ruins (23).

- As suggested, we could also try any Scenario we've unlocked (including ones we've already faced) in Casual Mode. Players can still gain experience and money, loot treasure tiles, complete battle goals, and make progress toward completing their personal quests, but any story text or rewards listed at the end of the scenario are disregarded. Contrary to normal game play, we'll encounter City/Road events in Casual mode as well - to make things easier to manage and display more content. If we pick Casual Mode I'll add something to spice it up.
Wherever we're going, we'll have to get on the Road to get there!

Road Event 46 posted:

PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS (and please remember to bold your choices:
- Tavern Brawl outcome: should we lose 5gold each (1) or 1 Party Reputation (2)?
- MVP/Play of the Game for Scenario5!
- Pikachu's new PERK and CARD! The list can be found in his character's sheet just above.
- Money matters! Please specify if you want someone to buy/sell an item; the current Market pool is available HERE. Also, please if you want someone to donate 10 gold to the Sacred Oak Sanctuary, please remember to specify who!
- Our Next Destination!
- Road Event outcome, A or B!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Dragon fight!!!!!!!!!!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

Tavern Brawl: Lost 5 Gold. We can't afford any more rep losses

Pikachu:
Perk- Replace +0 with +2
Card- Rampage I guess? Not sure what's best

Lina Donates 10 gold

Scenario: Dragon Fight!

Climb the Rocks

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Oh man I am so dumb. I didn't notice that Pikachu had the other Cloak. Ugh.

Well then maybe Cloak of Pockets and some more items? Otherwise yeah Lina should probably donate. Especially with the 4 +0s gone.

I also vote for Dragon Fight(TM)

Road Event: Heed the call of the rocks!

City Event: Lose the gold

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

So Pikachu can summon a big rear end rock to draw aggro with as an option?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

AtomikKrab posted:

So Pikachu can summon a big rear end rock to draw aggro with as an option?

Theoretically yes, though it's not as useful as it looks. Since it can't move, it won't do much in scenarios that require moving from room to room (which is most of them!) Also, the bear will often draw aggro that you would want directed at the monolith, since summons act in the order they were created.

Kaza42
Oct 3, 2013

Blood and Souls and all that
Does lina have goggles yet? If not, she needs them. They are one of the best items a spellweaver can get

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Kaza42 posted:

Does lina have goggles yet? If not, she needs them. They are one of the best items a spellweaver can get

Lina does not have Goggles, however she owns the Drakescale Helmet:

I'll leave the vote open for antoher day to allow for a few more votes and see if I can get an answer out of some of the players/subs that have not replied yet I just double-checked and all the primary players have now replied :)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Kaza42 posted:

Oh snap that's a great idea. I also vote Lina sell the goofball helmet and buy goggles.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

City Management XIV,Update 2 and Scenario 34 Preamble.

Vote result posted:

:agesilaus: Our MVP for Scenario 5 is Lina Megumin Inverse, as piloted by Slaan :agesilaus:
- Tavern Brawl outcome: we will lose 5 gold each!
- Pikachu's new PERK and CARD: Replace +0 with +2 and Rampage!
- Money Matters: the only item with more than 1 vote is for Lina to buy the Goggles - although selling the Drakescale Helm only has 1 vote in support, so for now we'll keep both. The player controlling Lina will have to choose which one to bring before the start of the Scenario, and we can decide to sell the Helm if we want to afterwards. (-30 gold - current gold: 18).

Road Event 46, resolution posted:

Effect: ???
I'll link to this totally unrelated piece of paper that is somehow in the box (I've also added it to the OP):

Mmm mysterious...could this be part of something bigger?

Let's examine our next destination: Scenario 34 - Scorched Summit

Scenario 34 - Scorched Summit - Location posted:

At the very top of the Copperneck Mountain Smaug the Elder Drake sleeps.

That looks like a rather large Drake.

Scenario 34 - Scorched Summit - Features posted:

These are the details we know about Scenario 34 before starting it:

- Links to: Icecrag Ascent (24)
- Requirements: The Drake’s Command (Party) COMPLETE and The Drake Aided (Global) INCOMPLETE.
- Goal: Kill the Elder Drake.

Tiles in the Scenario:

Map Layout:

That's it. This Scenario is one room long. I'm sure there is nothing to worry about :v:

Scenario 34 - Scorched Summit - Creatures posted:

These are the stats for this Scenario's creatures:

These are the ability decks for the creatures we've already faced in battle before.
NOTE: these are the "in the box" cards. We normally use the app ones, that automatically make the necessary calculations for us; the various "+1", "-1", etc are to be applied to the base value for that stat on the monster card. So if the base value is "Attack 4", an "Attack -1" ability card would mean that, for that round, the monster has an Attack value of 3.
Rending Drakes:

Spitting Drakes:

Boss:

NOTE: certain monster archetypes share a common deck. The combination of unique stat cards and shared ability decks allows the game to feel even larger than it already is!
Zephyrs are not really monsters and while they have a stat block (described below) as clarified by Isaac, they cannot be affected by any ability, and summons do not focus on them.

Scenario 34 - Scorched Summit - Introduction posted:

Standing before the great, proud drake, you see nothing to discuss with the monster. If it wants your help, it is certainly for a nefarious purpose. The drakes you’ve met previously certainly haven’t been very kind. You ready your weapons with determination.
“So, it’s to be that way is it?” The drake sighs. “Well, I suppose I could eat, if you insist.” It takes in a deep breath.

Scenario Special Rules
The Elder Drake occupies all three hexes of the obstacle it is on. If a figure can target any one of these hexes, they can target the Elder Drake, and the Elder Drake can use any of its hexes to determine what it can target. The Elder Drake cannot be forced to move or change positions in any way. The huge boulder obstacles cannot be destroyed.

BOSS Special 2
The Elder Drake summons two Zephyrs, represented by numbered tokens, then flies to the next perch of boulders in the order of (a), (b), (c) and then back to (a). Zephyrs cannot be damaged in any way. They perform “MOVE2, ATK(3)” immediately before the Elder Drake’s turn every round.
The good thing about this, is that numbered tokens (which is what the Scenario book is calling what the Rules book calls "objective tokens" instead) are limited. The bad news, is that there are 12 of them :v:

Players spaw tiles are marked with a STRENGTHEN token.

Xiahou Dun, Eeepies and Kafila please provide:
- Your hand selection for this Scenario (please specify what you are removing and what you are adding, if you change something);
- Pick one of the Battle Goals provided in the PM;
- Your starting location. You can freely discuss this itt.
E: PMs/Emails are out!

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Apr 27, 2020

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Good luck everyone! Don't get mauled or burnt to a crisp by the massive lizard god king!

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Oh, the Zephyrs are immune to status conditions? Whoops!

TIG there's a slight setup error: Spitting Drake 5 should be normal, not elite, in GH Helper.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Friendly psychic rat, reporting for duty!

Anyone care where I start?

Kafila
Mar 27, 2010

Xiahou Dun posted:

Friendly psychic rat, reporting for duty!

Anyone care where I start?

I think that depends on what we want to do first - I'm assuming we just want to try and burn down the Elder Drake as fast as possible. Obviously the little drakes are going to mess with that plan!

What do you all think? Try and burn down the little drakes first, or ignore them and go for the Elder Drake first?

As for starting locations I was thinking of sticking Ash close to our chosen target, so he can go all Angry Bear on it!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Focusing on the Elder Drake and burning it down ASAP is a very good strat here. That doesn't mean completely ignore everything else to the point of potentially risking the success of the scenario but it's what most people tend to do.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Yeah focus fire seems to be the order of the day for this one. Only that target needs to die so you can go loud with the LOSS cards right from the start. Enjoy getting to use the full arsenal with nary a care for conservation!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Question: if you hit the boss with something like Cold Fire, do you get to attack it once for each hex hit or do you only get one attack out of it?

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

Question: if you hit the boss with something like Cold Fire, do you get to attack it once for each hex hit or do you only get one attack out of it?

Just the one attack.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

So my first draft of orders is "go hard let's gently caress up this dragon as quickly as possible, also let's not stand next to each other so we eat an area attack". Probably starting in L3.
Thoughts?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Phelddagrif posted:

Just the one attack.

That's what I thought but I was just confirming.

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Spellweaver reporting.

So this is a straight up damage race, isn't it? I'm probably going to use my first turn to walk within 3 spaces of the boss and start poking him while setting up for the next round. I have nothing with 4 range, so I'll start in any of the backrow 4 options, walk 2 spaces forward, and attack I think.
Are we just focusing the boss down without caring about the rest of his flunkies?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

That's my reading, yeah.

Not quite "ignore" the other drakes but they don't actually help us win so we should be at most managing them so we can survive long enough to murder Legally Distinct From Smaug.

Your plan sounds good and I'm gonna do a similar thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Picking my cards was some total Sophie's Choice poo poo, but I did it.

I'm starting in the front line and coming out swinging hard going after the Big Boy.