Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

extradite THIS! posted:

Congrats on the new horny avatar coconono

Now every thread coconono posts in will be the horny thread :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

where I go, everyone gets horny!

bless whoever did that, I don't forums with avatars on but I'm glad to know there's a butt waiting for me at every shitpost.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

you should forums with avatars because mine is the only good thing about my posts

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

also kris :captainpop:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

coconono posted:

where I go, everyone gets horny!

bless whoever did that, I don't forums with avatars on but I'm glad to know there's a butt waiting for me at every shitpost.

You're welcome, citizen! My stimulus check came this morning and I thought, "eh, gently caress it, go Lowtax!"

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Well I'm glad someone gets something out of Kris Statlander because to my eyes she's been extremely underwhelming in AEW so far

seriously there's entire subreddits dedicated to thirsting over women wrestlers, can we at least pretend to stay on topic

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Benne posted:

Well I'm glad someone gets something out of Kris Statlander because to my eyes she's been extremely underwhelming in AEW so far

seriously there's entire subreddits dedicated to thirsting over women wrestlers, can we at least pretend to stay on topic
boop

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Kris Statlander is a good wrestler and also a very pretty wrestler.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i like her matches for the most part. the one against nyla was not great but iirc she had a flu.

man, the days where someone wrestled with a flu and your biggest concern was for their own health. :smith:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

benne boop

boop benne

rigatony! (coward sauce)

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

jesus WEP posted:

man, the days where someone wrestled with a flu and your biggest concern was for their own health. :smith:

It's very strange in retrospect.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

rantmo posted:

Kris Statlander is a good wrestler and also a very pretty wrestler.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

jesus WEP posted:

i like her matches for the most part. the one against nyla was not great but iirc she had a flu.

Still can’t believe AEW violated HIPPA

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Never said Kris was a bad wrestler, but for someone touted as a prodigy when she came in I have yet to be super impressed. But there's plenty of time for her to get better.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm still waiting for Brandi to answer my burning quetsion

https://twitter.com/TheThinkingMac1/status/1254832706854309894

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Benne posted:

Never said Kris was a bad wrestler, but for someone touted as a prodigy when she came in I have yet to be super impressed. But there's plenty of time for her to get better.

She’s one of the only female wrestlers to have real moves, not just strikes. Maybe that’s a comment on the AEW women’s roster but that’s what stood out to me and why I think she is so impressive.

But also, you’re right that the level of horny here lately is getting to Reddit levels.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

New BTE

https://youtu.be/H2ReC1GJAqM

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Benne posted:

She's still green but she came in and was immediately in the top 5 in AEW's women's roster (I don't mean this as a knock on the roster either). Her movement is fluid and she's athletic as hell.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Omg Brandon's D.Va tank

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

The Luchasaurus stuff dragged a bit, though I was glad to see PJ Black on BTE.
Cutler cam't avoid getting pinned by jobbers, and Colt again finds a way to be on the show.
But most importantly...

FTR!

Germansimp fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Apr 27, 2020

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

This Luchasaus stuff is getting a bit loving weird. But hi, Taya.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm kinda over Luchasaurus, especially now that Archer is here and does the "tall guy who can move" thing way better.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Speaking of PJ Black, someone could book a pretty decent NXT invasion now.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

coconono posted:

Speaking of PJ Black, someone could book a pretty decent NXT invasion now.

It sucks that Morrison went back to WWE and robbed us of the Worldwide Underground reunion :mad:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Luchasaurus sucked the moment he opened his mouth.

Benne posted:

I'm kinda over Luchasaurus, especially now that Archer is here and does the "tall guy who can move" thing way better.

:yeah:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Luchasaurus sucked the moment he opened his mouth.

:yeah:

agree. I was ok with doofy big guy that can move but only has 30 seconds of gastank until he was all "my gender is JURASSIC" or whatever. I stopped caring. You're not funny or interesting Lucha. You should let your cut little friends talk for you. They are more interesting and nice.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

Benne posted:

She's super athletic and leverages that to do moves you just don't see anywhere else. She's also pretty tall and AEW has been smart enough to use that to make her look like a powerhouse (specifically her finishes against Britt and Mel).

Anyway, apparently she did mocap for WWE2k20 and snuck her own entrance in there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgVCxD12ZSQ

I'm curious if it made the final cut.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

CobiWann posted:

I, um...er...yeah...wow.

For a moment I couldn't tell if this was Kris or Joey Janella (the hair) and I really didn't care.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dr. Black on AEW programming immediately after lockdown ends

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was told pj black lost a bunch of fingers or somes hit

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Man, some people really got hung up on a bad joke Luchasaurus made about four months ago and dropped straight away.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cavauro posted:

i was told pj black lost a bunch of fingers or somes hit

he lost a finger in a basejumping accident that also seemingly accelerated his aging by about 20 years but its fine he's got a sexy Dr. Wagner look going now

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lamuella posted:

Man, some people really got hung up on a bad joke Luchasaurus made about four months ago and dropped straight away.

bad jokes do that, yeah. Particularly when its offensive to groups of people that barely make it to 30 because of structural injustices.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Lamuella posted:

I am enjoying the "where are they now" of former Lucha Underground stars he is doing at the very least. Always great to see the good Doctor Black. Still with his lucha Darewolf banner in the back.

Alaois posted:

he lost a finger in a basejumping accident that also seemingly accelerated his aging by about 20 years but its fine he's got a sexy Dr. Wagner look going now

It was only like the tip (like top knuckle forward) of one finger and they reattached it iirc

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Apr 27, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Didn't PJ Black also break both of his legs at some point?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Working regularly in WWE was down period for insanity in that guy's life. PJ Black is a wild person. Also enjoys being barefoot if that's not mentioned in his wikifeet article.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pj black had a rib removed so he could suck his own finisher. the word suck is slang for "do"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lamuella posted:

They were really bad jokes and he tried to make it work for a while.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

coconono posted:

Working regularly in WWE was down period for insanity in that guy's life. PJ Black is a wild person. Also enjoys being barefoot if that's not mentioned in his wikifeet article.

his Art of Wrestling interview from when he walked out of the WWE is loving insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Alaois posted:

Dr. Black on AEW programming immediately after lockdown ends

Dr Cube also