Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 8

Not Voting (7): CapnAndy, Jose Valasquez, Kashuno, Leith Maclaine, Mr. Humalong, Pussy Quipped, Tom Tucker

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

loving amni.

Alright y’all I solved the game. You can thank me later.
##vote Jose

Jose is ghost and either leith/TT or both are death eaters.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Sorry about whatever caused you to drop, E+, hope things get better soon.

And dammit losing zzy is a blow. Let's see, there's seven of us, three ghosts and two DEs are down, the gunshots seem to have definitely stopped so I'm coming more and more around to the theory that Liger shot himself, but Humalong will vote with the scum if he needs to...

I think we need to kill humalong today. If there are two DEs remaining then we're in LYLO, but only because of his vote. We don't know who they are, but we know who he is, so...

I'm not voting because I think anyone we execute today should be discussed in detail first, and any vote risks a scumrush.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Pussy Quipped posted:

loving amni.

##vote Jose

Unvote and explain that please? I'm listening

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Pussy Quipped posted:

loving amni.

##vote Jose

E+ flipped roleblocker so you think death eaters had 2 RBs?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

Sorry about whatever caused you to drop, E+, hope things get better soon.

And dammit losing zzy is a blow. Let's see, there's seven of us, three ghosts and two DEs are down, the gunshots seem to have definitely stopped so I'm coming more and more around to the theory that Liger shot himself, but Humalong will vote with the scum if he needs to...

I think we need to kill humalong today. If there are two DEs remaining then we're in LYLO, but only because of his vote. We don't know who they are, but we know who he is, so...

I'm not voting because I think anyone we execute today should be discussed in detail first, and any vote risks a scumrush.

Wait what?? Did humalong claim 3P ?? I’m lost

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

##unvote

Jose had the sorting hat yesterday. I took it from him last night.
He tried to discredit the idea of a 4th ghost while he had the tool that we needed to find them.
Jose is ghost.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Pussy Quipped posted:

loving amni.

##vote Jose

I stole the hat because Humalong was talking about giving it away to a Gryffindor at the end of the day and the two claimed Gryffindor were Leith and Amni, two people I trusted least in the game. I didn't claim stealing the hat yesterday because I didn't want Leith or Amni to know where it is because I absolutely do not want the hat in the hands of either of them.

So yes, I stole the hat, and no, it is not because I'm a ghost.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Token Female posted:

Epsilon Plus, Bellatrix LeStrange, MAFIA ROLEBLOCKER (Deatheater aligned) was removed from the game Day 7

KCW was lying about being a roleblocker, he was not the ghost roleblocker, Leith is

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Pussy Quipped posted:

Wait what?? Did humalong claim 3P ?? I’m lost
I feel like he did! There was this pop-off during twilight:

Mr. Humalong posted:

I just won a game as a deathproof jester can't nothing bring me down
Obviously he's not a deathproof jester or he wouldn't have won, since he's still alive, but it's a weird post and I've honestly been suspecting him as 3P for a while. Plus he posted this:

Mr. Humalong posted:

I don’t have any complaints about the people they strangled unless they tried to strangle me
Combined with the hat's general uselessness, I believe him. I think he's a Survivor.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

Obviously he's not a deathproof jester or he wouldn't have won, since he's still alive, but it's a weird post and I've honestly been suspecting him as 3P for a while. Plus he posted this:

Combined with the hat's general uselessness, I believe him. I think he's a Survivor.

He was talking about a different game, CPigs bastard game

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

Lol look at this poor, misguided attempt by scum to get a vanilla town mislunched today

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Jose Valasquez posted:

I stole the hat because Humalong was talking about giving it away to a Gryffindor at the end of the day and the two claimed Gryffindor were Leith and Amni, two people I trusted least in the game. I didn't claim stealing the hat yesterday because I didn't want Leith or Amni to know where it is because I absolutely do not want the hat in the hands of either of them.

So yes, I stole the hat, and no, it is not because I'm a ghost.

You idiot as if I was going to give the hat away

##vote Jose

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Hmmmmmmm ok maybe I got overexcited with my results.
But you have to admit what it looks like Jose

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Jose Valasquez posted:

He was talking about a different game, CPigs bastard game
Oh! Well, I still think he's a Survivor. He's been playing like one.

Pussy Quipped posted:

##unvote

Jose had the sorting hat yesterday. I took it from him last night.
He tried to discredit the idea of a 4th ghost while he had the tool that we needed to find them.
Jose is ghost.
There's no guarantee the hat finds ghosts, or death eaters either, remember? Although I"ve still been watching and E+ flipped with a claim/identity House disparity -- since we've seen exactly one person from each group who House-matched, I'm willing to entertain the notion that each group had one hat-proof member and the rest could be caught out by the hat, but right now it's only a notion.

Jose, who'd you hat last night? No results unless we already have a character claim out of them.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think I need to wait for Leith to come in to comment on what they did last night

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

Oh! Well, I still think he's a Survivor. He's been playing like one.
There's no guarantee the hat finds ghosts, or death eaters either, remember? Although I"ve still been watching and E+ flipped with a claim/identity House disparity -- since we've seen exactly one person from each group who House-matched, I'm willing to entertain the notion that each group had one hat-proof member and the rest could be caught out by the hat, but right now it's only a notion.

Jose, who'd you hat last night? No results unless we already have a character claim out of them.

I dont think he was able to use it since I took it.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Sorry that I believed you

Mr. Humalong posted:

Empty quote if you’re a worst house member and you want my hat

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Pussy Quipped posted:

I dont think he was able to use it since I took it.

Plus he was probably too busy killing zzy

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Mr. Humalong posted:

Oh also the hat decided to tell me it would be way more powerful in the hands of a Gryffindor but gently caress you, I'm keeping it.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

During twilight you posted asking which Gryffindor wanted it, that's what was in my head when I submitted my night action

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Jose Valasquez posted:

The last time people were bemoaning lazy launchers we launched Sandwolf.

Scum have been trying to use the polyjuice excuse all game to get us to ignore night results and it hasn't been true yet

Lol

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Why didnt you have a sword Jose

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Jose Valasquez posted:

During twilight you posted asking which Gryffindor wanted it, that's what was in my head when I submitted my night action

Yes I cannot imagine why I would have wanted people to go on record as being Gryffindor before using my night action that identifies what house someone belongs to

What possible motivation could I have had to ask such a question beyond trying to give the hat away to the first shithead that empty quoted me

Do you Just rapid fire submit your night action without anything beyond a stimulus response? Is that why last night you decided “zz cop must die”?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Pussy Quipped posted:

Why didnt you have a sword Jose

I did, but you wouldn't get it since you aren't Gryffindor. The hat and sword are tied together, they move as a pair. Assuming I'm alive you can use the hat on me tonight to verify that I'm Gryffindor

zzyzx
Mar 2, 2004

:ghost: Tell Hermione I love her :ghost:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Jose Valasquez posted:

I did, but you wouldn't get it since you aren't Gryffindor. The hat and sword are tied together, they move as a pair. Assuming I'm alive you can use the hat on me tonight to verify that I'm Gryffindor

So then where is the sword now if they "move as a pair" ?????

Can humalong verify this at all???

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Pussy Quipped posted:

I know nothing about the sword except only a Gryffindor Can unlock the true potential of the hat

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Pussy Quipped posted:

It's in the hat. You can't use it because you're not Gryffindor

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Now I have to go to Costco of all things. I'm also interested in hearing what Leith has to say. Don't launch me early please!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I am extremely ill with food poisoning and will probably not be around for a while. ##unvote to keep a scum rush from happening in my absence

For future reference, I am not a survivor and Andy latching onto this is loving bizarre.

Andy or Jose would be good votes today.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Jose I dont believe you. I especially dont believe you because " Just use the hat on me tonight" wont fuckin work because I know you can Hide, or you will just steal it back, or kill me.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jose Valasquez posted:

Hm.......

Jose Valasquez posted:

I should say, we have someone whose character is canonically Hufflepuff, I don't know what the sorting hat would say about them or if the character is their real claim or their fake claim

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hm............

Jose Valasquez posted:

There is a hufflepuff, but that might not matter since Neville flipped as the Slytherin ghost

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Jose was referring to Epsilon. We learned eachother's flavors when the 3 of us went into the RoR.

Jose is a gryffindor
E+ was hufflepuff
Im a slytherin

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Pussy Quipped posted:

Jose was referring to Epsilon. We learned eachother's flavors when the 3 of us went into the RoR.

Jose is a gryffindor
E+ was hufflepuff
Im a slytherin

Epsilon's flip confirms that we learned fakeclaim flavor so Jose isnt confirmed or anything.

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Yo Jose that doesn't look great - even if you are Gryffindor you stole a key ability that would help us narrow down the last ghost, and by stealing it ensured we would have one fewer investigation at least, AND make Hum look bad.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I think I am going to vote Jose but I want everyone to check in first

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

We've got two points of correlation with E+ and Ecco now so we can also spend some time looking into that - this is presuming Jose is a ghost which is why he stole the hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Tom Tucker posted:

Yo Jose that doesn't look great - even if you are Gryffindor you stole a key ability that would help us narrow down the last ghost, and by stealing it ensured we would have one fewer investigation at least, AND make Hum look bad.
How would the hat help us find ghosts?