Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
uwutuber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

precision posted:

Better than when Saffron Olive was asked to say "trans rights" on stream and he said "uh... I dunno what that is"

in fairness to him, I don't know who he is either

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

he sounds delicious though

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I am sorry y'all, I cannot form parasocial relationships with anime avatars + that weird high-pitched child voice

Either one by itself maybe but the combination...

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

the high pitched voices are absolutely the worst

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

don't worry there's a vtuber for you, and her name is nekomata okayu

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

grieving for Gandalf posted:

in fairness to him, I don't know who he is either

Very popular Magic streamer. It's especially weird though because he presents as a kind of hipster/hippie doofus and definitely should know what it means

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Congrats on somehow making this thread worse than usual

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Diskun, the official mascot of the Famicom Disk System.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
happy may day folks, don't forget to not buy anything from amazon or whole foods or instacart today

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Looper posted:

happy may day folks, don't forget to not buy anything from amazon or whole foods or instacart today

Thanks, I didn't

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Looper posted:

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
i didn't know nintendo licenced the famicom

Sharp Twin Famicom

Sharp Nintendo Television

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Looper posted:

I'm supporting local businessman tom nook instead

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Araxxor posted:

Apparently that one took a disturbing turn as he decided to apparently test those knives on representations of people who "wronged him." :catstare:

he's not doing that in his videos was this on social media or what

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Rinkles posted:

Sharp Nintendo Television

I saw this in a bunch of hotels as a kid, always had Mario 3 loaded up. The controller was also the tv remote.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
happy may day organize a union

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Looper posted:

https://twitter.com/USA_Polling/status/1256256613742231561

homeless snail posted:

I'm supporting local businessman tom nook instead

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I kinda want to buy Animal Crossing for its May Day celebration but I just bought a bunch of Final Fantasy games

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I miss when axelblaze did these threads.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Really frustrating that Journey to the Savage Planet didn't get as much love as Outer Worlds considering it's better in pretty much every way but especially better at "comically extreme space capitalism".

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

I said come in! posted:

I mean, the monthly thread is literally done by whoever feels like caring enough to post it at midnight. I did the thread one month.

dreamless
Dec 18, 2013

Dischorr_N posted:

Filament is nice too but not tactics: it's what, analog cosmic express that wants to be the witness and tacoma and isn't quite but I appreciate the effort anyhow.

I'm enjoying it! The rope puzzles are appealingly tactile and it's a pleasant space to bop around in, even if I'm not sold on the cosmic mystery yet.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

precision posted:

Really frustrating that Journey to the Savage Planet didn't get as much love as Outer Worlds considering it's better in pretty much every way but especially better at "comically extreme space capitalism".

it's epic exclusive sooo

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
so I guess this is sort of replacing E3?

https://twitter.com/summergamefest/status/1256240292304281600

say what you will about Keighley, but it was kind of inevitable that what would/could have been E3 announcements would get spread out over a longer window; cramming so much news into a handful of expensive-to-produce live stage shows over three days in June is fun for us at home, but even if COVID-19 had never happened, it's hard to argue that it makes a ton of sense given the media landscape of 2020

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Anything to hasten the irrelevance and dumpstering of the ESA is good

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
There isn't even a reason to pretend the announcements are related to each other, it would be best for everyone involved if they could dump their megatons when everyone else's quiet spots sync up. Give a season each to Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and I dunno Zenimax

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Barry Convex posted:

so I guess this is sort of replacing E3?

https://twitter.com/summergamefest/status/1256240292304281600

say what you will about Keighley, but it was kind of inevitable that what would/could have been E3 announcements would get spread out over a longer window; cramming so much news into a handful of expensive-to-produce live stage shows over three days in June is fun for us at home, but even if COVID-19 had never happened, it's hard to argue that it makes a ton of sense given the media landscape of 2020

I like this better. I would much rather gaming news get spread out over a a few month period. Always something new and exciting to look forward to each week. As opposed to before where it was cool that it all got covered in a few days, but then you went the rest of summer with zero news or updates.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Send any suggestions to my inbox

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
the only fair solution is for everyone to make their own chat thread, and allow competition and time to whittle them back down until we have the one true thread

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

at least my chat thread would have a screenshot of the correct Star Wars racing game

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/VG247/status/1256295266308820993

According to Sony, the leak did not come from either SCE or Naughty Dog.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

the only fair solution is for everyone to make their own chat thread, and allow competition and time to whittle them back down until we have the one true thread
i'm a believer in the chat thread free market

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
vtubers are definitely preferable to the "reaction of me playing this game/listening to this song for the FIRST TIME" grift and also AI: The Somnium Files is basically a murder mystery with a vtuber and it is very good so in conclusion play AI: The Somnium Files

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
What next, an entire subforum for posting threads about games?

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Feels Villeneuve posted:

vtubers are definitely preferable to the "reaction of me playing this game/listening to this song for the FIRST TIME" grift

It all belongs in the trash

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/VG247/status/1256295266308820993

According to Sony, the leak did not come from either SCE or Naughty Dog.

As pointed out in the PS4 thread, that very much sounds like corporate lingo for “contractor”.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
speaking of Epic exclusives, Observation was very good if you liked SOMA though it's a fairly short game

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Doc M posted:

at least my chat thread would have a screenshot of the correct Star Wars racing game

It could’ve been intentional, as a joke, you don’t know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

haveblue posted:

What next, an entire subforum for posting threads about games?

hosed up