Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
thirteen ghosts is slick

Smiling Mandrill posted:

The Lost Empire was just :discourse: It made a perfect double feature with B movie classic Slave Girls From Beyond Infinity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

sebmojo posted:

You already played The Shallows

This appears to be correct information. I will be replacing it in the line up. Haven't decided what yet.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
You should replace it with a holiday-appropriate film.

I suggest The Three Amigos.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

The Shallows is being replaced because I have already played it. It has been replaced with The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:hellyeah:

Unironically my sister loves The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Windows 98 posted:

The Shallows is being replaced because I have already played it. It has been replaced with The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

And the fun begins!

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I don't think Granpa's the best killer anymore :( Maybe it's time to let him retire

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Showgirls is better than The Godfather Part 2

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
showgirls was bonkers

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

showgirls was bonkers

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i think Up! gave me Bone Sickness

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Great Italian horror going on

Queue:

e: currently on Burial Ground

BaldDwarfOnPCP fucked around with this message at 08:44 on May 6, 2020

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Windows said I could do a lineup and then he took it away from me.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

Windows said I could do a lineup and then he took it away from me.

I am unsure if you are trolling a comedy post here or giving a legitimate grievance here. If it’s the latter then please reach out to me on Discord and we can talk about this there.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
if Win98 took suggestions people would always suggest things and be disappointed about their suggestion not getting taken. the only way it could work is if he only took suggestions from me

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Android Apocalypse posted:

You should replace it with a holiday-appropriate film.

I suggest The Three Amigos.

It's literally only just occurred to me that Three Amigos is Galaxy Quest but with cowboys.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
except the weird alien is the german guy who admires him and wants to kill him in a duel

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa
Hey I think I got kicked from the discord! Was I supposed to post in here first?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I have made our good friend Lurdiak an official streamer on the Windows Movie House. He now has his very own channel on the website. A link to his channel can be found in the link bar where the Discord and Play History links are. You can get back to the main stream by clicking the Windows Movie House link in the same area on his channel. There has been an added Discord channel for his stream as well. I am looking for 1-2 more streamers who would be interested in their own channel. I have (hopefully) stream lined the process so it should be easy to get set up. Please reach out to me and we can talk about it. I can't make everyone a channel and would like to see some variety in the material played, so that will play a factor in my selection. Reach out to me in particular on Discord it's easiest for me. I have also added "Stream Offline" messages to the website, so if the main stream goes down or a streamer is not currently streaming any content they will be show offline more clearly.

https://windowsmoviehouse.com/lurdiak/

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

CherryCola posted:

Hey I think I got kicked from the discord! Was I supposed to post in here first?

You might be using an outdated Discord invite link. https://discord.gg/4YRHUZS

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

:hellyeah:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Ok so I have also added TrixRabbi as a streamer and set up a channel for him. Can be found at https://windowsmoviehouse.com/trixrabbi/

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Detention was awesome as hell. Now for a bit of the ultra violence.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Queue for tomorrow. Starts around midnight.

E: Onibaba has been pulled off the queue for time reasons

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 04:52 on May 7, 2020

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Breaking your anime ban for Batmanime?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Batman Ninja was worse than The Malibu Bikini Shop somehow. also That's Sexploitation! was really interesting

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Batmanime was a "tentacle rape of a trans girl" short of a trope royal flush, likely because Warner Bros wouldn't let them put that in to completely ruin their brand.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

All I hear is clamoring for anime. So I played some anime. All anime is bad even Batman. That’s why I played it when I would be asleep so I wouldn’t have to watch it.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
never play anime again, thanks

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Anime makes me so mad even though I don't watch it. I mean how could it be such poo poo? You guys will accept me as a person cause I HATE ALL THE ANIME. 90% of pretty much everything is bad. Anyway anime rules.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 7, 2020

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Akira has the giant baby from Twitter in it so it was sort of “alright” but alas, it was Anime. Tragic.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

that was a lot of tits last night :q:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Whoa the star of Bullet to the Head did something else?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

that was a lot of tits last night :q:

Educational titties :eng101:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 03:35 on May 8, 2020

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

One hell of a queue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
TBH I would've put Troll 2 before Best Worst Movie so that you can experience the movie in its full glory.