Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

RandomFerret posted:

I see... a man. Mid 30s, overweight, large beard that would be impressive if it was groomed better... he's sitting alone... the room he's in is messy but there are expensive items in it, mostly electronics... he has enough money to live comfortably but he isn't happy, and the fact that he isn't happy makes him feel worse... he thinks he should have taken that opportunity to move to the coast ten years ago... he hates who he is but he's terrified of making any big changes, so he just lives in a gay baby jail of his own making

*accidentally nudges mouse with elbow*

Ah, the vision has left me

if it makes you feel any better, I moved to the coast and ended up rather poor and still rather unhappy

turns out sadbrains accompanies you wherever you go. still, probably ended up happier than if I stayed behind. much nicer to be in coastal gay big boy city than midwest gay baby jail

but in the end, we're all better off than NEET.

or are we? please give us more NEET so we can find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

RandomFerret posted:

I see... a man. Mid 30s, overweight, large beard that would be impressive if it was groomed better... he's sitting alone... the room he's in is messy but there are expensive items in it, mostly electronics... he has enough money to live comfortably but he isn't happy, and the fact that he isn't happy makes him feel worse... he thinks he should have taken that opportunity to move to the coast ten years ago... he hates who he is but he's terrified of making any big changes, so he just lives in a gay baby jail of his own making

:whitewater:

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
oda: im not religious im spiritual : )

*everyone on the planet lines up to punches oda*

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
I like Oda's creepy hand threatening those words.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

RandomFerret posted:

Tunr on ur mo... oh you already did

also don't dox me

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Exposing mediums as con artists was already covered in Mob Psycho 100.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

He's going to see a medium and talk to his dead parents!!!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Facebook Aunt posted:

He's gonna be so happy to tell them he got a job and a girlfriend
Oh right.

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Male Tears posted:

Exposing mediums as con artists was already covered in Mob Psycho 100.

"I was so insufferable I made my parents auto-annihilate."

*SALT SPLASH!*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Facebook Aunt posted:

Holy poo poo

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Alright, a Tohru and Oda adventure!

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Both characters seem like they’d love cult leadership. This is a very good idea

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Ziv Zulander posted:

Both characters seem like they’d love cult leadership. This is a very good idea

"does your cult allow me to dress like a woman in a wig and my dead wifes underwear? this is important."

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

and idc what oda says shes dead and buried beneath that pile of weed in the back yard

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

Are they going to investigate a cult or a medium?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

I bet this actually happens.

Also...

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Toda is the hot new celebrity couple.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm really excited for how stupid this is gonna get.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Plot twist is that Oda finds out he is a medium.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Xenocides posted:

Plot twist is that Oda finds out he is a medium. Oda and Tohru decide it's not worth it and go home after encountering token resistance

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Plot twist is that Tohru and Oda find out that they are 100% compatible and used to be lovers in a past life.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

I thought the second panel was a building, not an intercomm, and was wondering what sort of nutjob architect makes a building that looks like a calculator

NAGA LIU KANG
Jul 17, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

I thought the second panel was a building, not an intercomm, and was wondering what sort of nutjob architect makes a building that looks like a calculator

Lmao

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

"Ah yes, this is an example of Le Corbusier's 5318008 period."

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
They're both going to be instantly enchanted by the medium's charisma. Tohru is going to get super thoughtful/emotional about his parents and Oda is going to start freaking the gently caress out about spirits being real

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

whats that teeny panel on the bottom right doin?

dirby
Sep 21, 2004

Helping goons with math
Those represent time passing.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

ah ok

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

"Ah yes, this is an example of Le Corbusier's 5318008 period."

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

simplefish posted:

whats that teeny panel on the bottom right doin?

Those panels are subtext, and they represent Oda and Tohru having a discussion about modern apartment building architecture, (design and purpose,) intercom systems, and elevator management systems.

45 minutes later they knock on Kamata-san’s door.

Sister Make
Feb 5, 2020

neet NEET NEET NEET

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Ah yes, the quality of the medium is directly proportional to the sex appeal of the assistance. Sound logic.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

You can attract more spirits with a pretty face but an ugly face can repel more bad spirits. It's hard to get the balance right, they're probably just trying to play it safe.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

If they are ugly they do not have to wear a mask to ward off demons seeking to steal their souls. It is a timesaver.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
No, it's obvious that a medium who hires a hot secretary is just completely phony whereas someone doing it because it's their mission don't care about such frivolities.

For Oda this is elementary stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

oda knows hot ladies cost more