Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha ok but seriously what should we do about the entrenched Bowsetteers
This poll is closed.
Join them 106 13.23%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 39 4.87%
Abstain 16 2.00%
28 3.50%
14 1.75%
32 4.00%
429 53.56%
Flame grenadegg 112 13.98%
10 1.25%
15 1.87%
Total: 801 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

most fighting game guns are pretty cool too...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

stev posted:

What if the gun shoots ink and you're a kid now then a squid now?

What if the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of Brutals?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

stev posted:

What if the gun shoots ink and you're a kid now then a squid now?

kids with guns?! who made this, AMERICAN MCGEE

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
of the many worst things about American McGee, that he didn't lean into his name by becoming a developer known for his over-the-top patriotic parody games is the worst.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Khanstant posted:

of the many worst things about American McGee, that he didn't lean into his name by becoming a developer known for his over-the-top patriotic parody games is the worst.

The world can only take one Bad Day L.A.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

is sekiro a bad feel murder game

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Stux posted:

is sekiro a bad feel murder game

is that like a bad food restaurant?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

saints row 2 is a good feel murder game

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
saints row 2 is better than sekiro, glad we could come to this conclusion together folks

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

sharrrk posted:

saints row 2 is a good feel murder game

i don't think good feel would make a saints row game

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don't get the thread title

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

CharlieFoxtrot ate a ban+30 for a month-old edgy joke in C-SPAM

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hello I'd like to introduce the DGMSPRLFRBWb metric for measuring video games, I found it in steam reviews

~ DIFFICULTY ~

🔲 My 90 year old grandma could play it
🔲 Easy
✅ Normal
✅ Hard
🔲 Dark Souls

~ GRAPHICS ~

🔲 MS Paint
🔲 Bad
🔲 Meh
🔲 Graphics don't matter in this game
✅ Good (nothing special)
🔲 Beautiful
🔲 Masterpiece

~ MUSIC ~

🔲 Bad
✅ Not special
🔲 Good
🔲 Beautiful

~ STORY ~

🔲 This game has no story
🔲 Like playing Temple Runners for the story
✅ It's there for the people who want it
🔲 Well written
🔲 Epic story
🔲 Imagine Kingdom Hearts but on crack

~ PRICE ~

🔲 Free
🔲 Underpriced
🔲 Perfect Price
✅ Could be cheaper
🔲 Overpriced
🔲 Complete waste of money

~ REQUIREMENTS ~

🔲 You can run it on a microwave
✅ Average
🔲 High end
🔲 NASA computer

~ LENGTH ~
🔲 Long enough for a cup of coffee
🔲 Short
🔲 Average
✅ Long (if u can even finish it)
🔲 To infinity and beyond

~ FUN ~

🔲 I'd rather watch paint dry
✅ Hard to enjoy (Bugs)
🔲 Repetitive
🔲 Actually pretty amusing
🔲 The kind of fun you'll remember
🔲 Ride of your life

~ REPLAYABILITY ~

🔲 It's a one-time experience
🔲 Only for achievements
✅ If you wait a few months/years
🔲 Definitely
🔲 Infinitely replayable

~ Bugs ~
🔲 Never heard of
🔲 Minor bugs
🔲 Can get annoying
🔲 ARK: Survival Evolved
✅ The game itself is a big terrarium for bugs

~ WORTH BUYING ~

✅ No
🔲 Wait for sale
🔲 Yes

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Harrow posted:

CharlieFoxtrot ate a ban+30 for a month-old edgy joke in C-SPAM

Look we were all edgelords when we were younger, one month ago, that hardly seems fair

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
as far as i know charles foxtrot is very much still alive

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

awaiting for a king to return

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Looper posted:

i don't think good feel would make a saints row game

saints row's woolly world...

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I am very glad. Pouring one out (tea, as I do not drink alcohol) to all my fellow gameheads.

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
oh cool thanks now someone has to clean up the tea you spilled all over the thread

May 8, 2006

also who deleted my pog show yourselves

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I guess no one shot him in the head with a pistol or with a short burst from a rifle

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

VideoGames posted:

I am very glad. Pouring one out (tea, as I do not drink alcohol) to all my fellow gameheads.

VideoGames it seems very late to be drinking tea

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

VideoGames it seems very late to be drinking tea

I drink tea until the wee hours :haw:

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

Khanstant posted:

one step test to tell if your game sucks rear end:

do they make you shoot a gun? then the game sucks because it is just a murder simulator for idiots and teens

In Receiver 2 you only shoot automated turrets and drones so it's not murder. Well, except you're possibly playing a paranoid survivalist conspiracy theorist who's been training themselves to perceive human beings as inanimate objects to the point they don't even parse their own reflection in the mirror as a person. Also you don't just shoot a gun, you carefully interact with it, bullet by bullet and piece by piece. It's a game where holding the tab key is for holstering your gun while quickly pressing and releasing the tab key is for shooting yourself in the thigh.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Tea is good at any hour of the day.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The only tea I like is Dark Souls 2 Scholar of tea First Sin...

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I love Lapsang Souchong, Lady Grey and Chai tea most of all. I mostly drink Lady Grey because bergamot is my favourite and adding lemon and orange to it is a wonderful thing! :D

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i'm a big teahead but i'm an oolong and pu erh guy, i really like chinese teas a lot.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i like iced

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i ran out of coffee a while back but i had a big thing of lipton tea i got when i first moved to this apartment and never opened so i've been drinking garbage tea instead of coffee for weeks

May 8, 2006

lipton is really only useful for making southern-style sweet tea, where the several cups of sugar mask it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i hate tea out of spite for the country of my birth and drink "americano"s

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

VideoGames posted:

I love Lapsang Souchong, Lady Grey and Chai tea most of all. I mostly drink Lady Grey because bergamot is my favourite and adding lemon and orange to it is a wonderful thing! :D

Lady Grey is also a favorite of mine. I tend to rotate flavors, else the taste can become stale, but I drink 3-4 cups a day.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Stux posted:

i hate tea out of spite for the country of my birth and drink "americano"s

same except i hate americanos out of spite for the country of my birth and drink "tea"s

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i don't like hot drinks. but there's a very small window in which earl grey is not too hot but not cold enough to be oily again in which it can be enjoyed

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i thought earl grey was the one with bergamot oil

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
^^ It is and so is Lady Grey it just has lemon and orange too. It is a jazzed up Earl Grey. :D

I have never had american iced tea/lipton tea, which is weird as I did live in Nebraska for a few years and making it was one of my responsibilities at my job.

Rinkles posted:

Lady Grey is also a favorite of mine. I tend to rotate flavors, else the taste can become stale, but I drink 3-4 cups a day.

Heck yeah! In fact I am thinking about getting some now and continuing chapter 6 of FFVII remake :D

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

here's how americans make tea

https://twitter.com/luvconnies/status/1234935580682838019?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wish I hadn't watched this. I want to purge this from my brain.