Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

The entryway of his house has a rotating sculpture/clock of eagles loving.

https://www.tiktok.com/@thepapajohnschnatter/video/6825761815067233542

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Why would you do this? and TikTok? Is there a teenager out there who's like, "You know what would be cool? To see Papa John's house MTV-Cribs style"

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Imagine having such a poo poo-ton of money that you can have any house you want, and you choose to have that one.

Lol.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
lmao that place is extremely tacky

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Chief McHeath posted:

The entryway of his house has a rotating sculpture/clock of eagles loving.

https://www.tiktok.com/@thepapajohnschnatter/video/6825761815067233542

yeah, I thought you were exaggerating and I watched just enough of this to confirm. what a classy motherfucker.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
This is the saddest thing.

I can think of nothing sadder.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mega64 posted:

This is the saddest thing.

I can think of nothing sadder.

A pizza clown who can't perform because of COVID and uses the last Papa Johns pizza as a handkerchief to cry into as "Send in the clowns" plays slowly on an organ whos pipes are carved out of pepperoni and who's keys are mozzarella sticks

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

yeah, I thought you were exaggerating and I watched just enough of this to confirm. what a classy motherfucker.

I've heard the greasy, racist, shitbag president of this dying country described as a poor person's idea of a rich person. That the greasy, racist, shitbag who was ousted from the pizza company he founded has similar tastes in interior decorating seems unsurprising in hindsight.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

It's like the designed everything to look like a 90's Adam Sandler movie crossed with Vivid Video sets.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
If you're going to have....that. Just own up to it and be like "WELCOME TO MY poo poo PALACE BUILT BY DIARRHEA PIZZA" and I think most would be forgiven.

About the house--not everything else, mind you.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
A Schattner 2024 campaign is coming.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

tetsuo posted:

A Schattner 2024 campaign is coming.

Sorry im already voting for kanye

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Bonzo posted:

Why would you do this? and TikTok?

Why would you do that, and put your face on the front and sides of every pizza box, AND have a fuckoff-huge tile-set portrait of your visage enshrined at company HQ for all to see, all the while you named said company after yourself?

Flame-kissed narcissism dripping with extra cheese and grease. The guy craves fame and attention above all else, gently caress the pizza!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
eagles loving statue in a Max Payne game would be considered too on the nose by Dan Houser founder and writer for Rockstar Games

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/nicethighman/status/1260304299239698432?s=20

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Missed opportunity to put some pepperoni nipples on that pizza

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

https://www.tiktok.com/@thepapajohnschnatter/video/6826490065003351302

Papa Bleeeeesss or Papa Flex?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My friend got pizza hut last night and I had a piece. There is exactly one reason to get Pizza Hut and that's the stuffed crust. It actually wasn't that bad. Usually when I pick up a piece of their pizza it flops down at a 90 degree angle and the toppings start to slide off. This actually maintained it's structural integrity a little bit. It wasn't bad.

Oh right. Papa John's sucks. The only reason I used to get them is for the dipping sauce and pepperoncinis.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My friend got pizza hut last night and I had a piece. There is exactly one reason to get Pizza Hut and that's the stuffed crust. It actually wasn't that bad. Usually when I pick up a piece of their pizza it flops down at a 90 degree angle and the toppings start to slide off. This actually maintained it's structural integrity a little bit. It wasn't bad.

Oh right. Papa John's sucks. The only reason I used to get them is for the dipping sauce and pepperoncinis.

Last time I got a stuffed crust the dough in the center was stretched so thin that there was basically a fist sized hole in the middle that was filled with just cheese and toppings. It was almost like the dough was never there to begin with. You would lift up a slice and it was like half a slice because the dough straight up left the pizza. Garbage rear end pizza at the Hut.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
greasy pizza man is back

https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1369020543127674880

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
gotta give him credit, that's a lot longer than i've needed to try to rid my vocabulary of the n-word, props for putting in the work

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

he's just so obviously hosed up all the time

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lmao what the gently caress dog just don’t say the word man

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Lmao what the gently caress dog just don’t say the word man

Big news on OAN: Papa John still racist as poo poo after two years of apparently trying not to be and failing.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:psyduck:

Did he practice not saying that word when he normally would?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Good news, it has been 20 days since I said nipple!

gently caress!

*erases the 2 on the board*

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
...20 months? I hope he wasn’t spending all that time paying some guru or a Eugene Landy or something.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

"I never said the n-word, I said bni----, the B is silent." - Papa John

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
I can't stop saying racial slurs please advise.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Can you believe I was cancelled just because my deeply ingrained racist behavior?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I can't think of a word it would take me 20 months to learn not to use. "The" would be challenging, but I bet it wouldn't take 20 months.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I can't stop saying racial slurs please advise.

I'm permabanned poster pizzastomper58...

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Das Boo posted:

I can't think of a word it would take me 20 months to learn not to use. "The" would be challenging, but I bet it wouldn't take 20 months.

when you use that word at the end of every sentence then it gets a little bit trickier.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

the papa john shatter?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

lol he's never going to stop saying it since he was ousted and Shaq is on the board.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

The (cheaply) dyed hair and makeup make it look like he's being played by a guest host on SNL

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Did Kanye put his outfit together?

lol

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Das Boo posted:

Seriously I say fig like every third word and it would take me years to stop saying fig all the time. I can't stop talking about figs. It's probably some kind of defense mechanism.

FIGS

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Literally A Person screaming FIIIIIIGS into the night, joined by a chorus of neighborhood dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Das Boo posted:

Literally A Person screaming FIIIIIIGS into the night, joined by a chorus of neighborhood dogs.

They know I am pack leader. :hai: