Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

Charles just released an instrumental album with the guy from wolf parade

https://fortunekit.bandcamp.com/album/glassed-planet

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

branson reviews the warcraft movie on the latest chapo premium episode. it's very good

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
Fortune Kit is really good. I've grown to really enjoy the role Charles plays as that friend everyone likes in spite of that friend needing to push everyone's buttons every once in a while with tired jokes.

I loved at the end of one of the Twitch stream casts where Charles said the explosion that killed his character was in the shape of the Blue Moon logo and they all yelled at him

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
Charles makes me laugh the most, followed by Branson. I respect the guy who is a nurse, but he's no doctor

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
It would be dishonorable to take doctor jobs away from women

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008
Branson comes up with the best characters. Walt Trembley is a masterclass in the most annoying person.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
I feel like branson was subtweeting Andrew's terrible facial hair when he had an outburst about similar looking styles in the warcraft movie

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

Andrew's facial hair looks good on his face.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Love how I don’t have to hear about New York poo poo on this podcast

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Just read Into the Hills, Young Master. Not bad. (Or, evidently, edited, unfortunately.) I creamed my boot-cut jeans at the orc chapter.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

It would be dishonorable to take doctor jobs away from women
Error: all women are doctors

fairlight
May 18, 2007

papa horny michael posted:

Charles makes me laugh the most, followed by Branson. I respect the guy who is a nurse, but he's no doctor

I think Andrew is in nursing school too

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

fairlight posted:

I think Andrew is in nursing school too
Andrew is a nurse, the nurse, period. He's the guy that papa horny michael respects but does not laugh at as much as at Charles and Branson.

fairlight
May 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2yJ-VaMDYs

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

the funny pic I found before didnt share properly

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

andrew isn’t as funny as charles or branson but he’s an amazing foil to them. charles is good at playing naive and strangely whimsical characters, branson has mastered bonkers annoying-but-not-to-the-audience ones, and andrew is great at playing the rear end in a top hat

not bad!

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Andrew had the best line in the first Joe Biden episode. 'If you want to be santa, you have to work like an elf.'

ZorpZuppins
Nov 8, 2012
yeah andrew definitely was the best at capturing the melting-brain energy in the biden episodes

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
the second one he hit the sad aspect of it perfectly

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

charles is both the best and worst of the core three e1s

the eat chain marathon ep was the best in awhile. pissed off my gf for laughing too much while i was making dinner. the true benchmark

im pretty sure the next time im going under anesthesia im gonna sing what if yoda was six feet tall and smoked weed. looking forward

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

Breakfast All Day posted:

the eat chain marathon ep was the best in awhile. pissed off my gf for laughing too much while i was making dinner. the true benchmark

I was losing it when they started playing A Real Hero over the reading of that Wendy's press release

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Breakfast All Day posted:

pissed off my gf for laughing too much while i was making dinner. the true benchmark

im pretty sure the next time im going under anesthesia im gonna sing what if yoda was six feet tall and smoked weed. looking forward

this is me through quarantine and my partner may break up with me, no matter how many times I sing lyrics about our cats instead of yoda

papa horny michael fucked around with this message at 06:35 on May 6, 2020

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

is that song available for download?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDEZNN4Ei3A

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
One day I hope my own eulogy is as touching as "Ben brought a joy to his mother's life not unlike that of an RGB light strip being turned on in a bedroom that looks like a Nazi hospital ward"

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Young Joe Biden voters premium ep was real good imo.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
They've done this once before, right? A premium episode that's not an E2?

Fine by me, I'm a good little pay piggie 🐷

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
The first E1 of the month goes to Patreon with the E2s and E0s. This started with Shut Up and Game, last February.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 19:07 on May 7, 2020

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Felix and Charles have a similar energy. Felix is a bit more chaotic

https://twitter.com/byyourlogic/status/1258831242025472001?s=21

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1258939606948622343

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
One of the best running bits is how a fictional character is real and so humble.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
I just listened to the latest ep

What...was even the conceit?

Supernatural CIA mercenaries going to recover a US national?

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

snoremac posted:

One of the best running bits is how a fictional character is real and so humble.

Cartman is such a good guy, bro.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

Jestery posted:

I just listened to the latest ep

What...was even the conceit?

Supernatural CIA mercenaries going to recover a US national?
I think it was inspired by the mercenaries captured trying to kill the Venezuelan president, though I didn't understand the occult aspect either. Very funny though.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

snoremac posted:

I think it was inspired by the mercenaries captured trying to kill the Venezuelan president, though I didn't understand the occult aspect either. Very funny though.

Yeah I sort of got that and settled mentally into it. The. It takes a hard left early into occult town.

Not a complaint though, I just thought it was like the houseboat episodes where I was missing something major

Good to IMO

coathat
May 21, 2007

snoremac posted:

They had actually already planned to do it before actual fail operators got caught

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
I feel like Felix turns into Joe Biden in the last third of this ep lol

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Strawberry Yodels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

eat me!