Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

yuming posted:

tbf chaoslord is also scum.

Surrrre I guess. I wish it was more interesting than a team of lurkers and also gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Gamerofthegame posted:

anyway when I flip eye jeb and toal

jeb lying about masonfriend and giving me bad info

toal saying I'm a president when I am the head secretary of the manufactory instead

and sng for his weird bs

god speed friends.

I'm going to be extremely surprised if Gamer flips anything other than scum because why TF would Jed and Toal both lie in order to get Gamer killed when "unconfirmed mason secretary to someone else unconfirmed" was not a good enough claim to get him entirely out of trouble even if it were confirmed?

Like, there's just no way two Scum would coordinate to lunch one Town who was probably getting lunched anyway, in such a way that his flip would put them both in the spotlight. Especially when either counterclaim/contradiction would have been enough to seal his fate on its own.

If Gamer does flip Town mason I guess we just have to lunch Jed, at least, but honestly, if that happens there has to be something really crazy going on.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##vote gamer I need to know

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:redhammer:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: FINAL Day 4 Votecount :c:

Gamerofthegame (7): Somberbrero, yuming, xopods, MisterJed, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, -MisterJed, chaoslord, Toalpaz, b-minus1
chaoslord (1): yuming, -yuming, Pinterest Mom
MisterJed (1): Gamerofthegame
Toalpaz (1): sandnavyguy
Monathin (0): SHALASHASKA HAWKE, -SHALASHASKA HAWKE
sandnavyguy (0): Pinterest Mom, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, -SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Toalpaz, -Pinterest Mom, -Toalpaz
SHALASHASKA HAWKE (0): Monathin, b-minus1, sandnavyguy, -b-minus1, -Monathin, -sandnavyguy
b-minus1 (0): Gamerofthegame, -Gamerofthegame

Not Voting (3): MisterJed, Monathin, Token Female

:h: With 13 players alive, it took 7 votes to be executed.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hello good news and bad news

the good news is:

:s: Gamerofthegame, President, The Manufactory: Mfg.&Ref. (mafia-aligned goon), was executed Day 4.

The bad news is I'm no longer furloughed, which is good news for me specifically, but it means my hours are much more limited during the day, so expect delayed flips and longer nights.

The latter can be alleviated by submitting your actions promptly after the flip, or even queuing them in advance if you're particularly cocky.

If you have an item that can be used more than once (you will know if your item can only be used once), but you do not wish to use it tonight, please PM me telling me so, so I don't have to hunt you down and ask.

Good luck!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The Councillors returned after what felt like an exceedingly long night. With the list of dead mafia growing they figured it was only a matter of time until they were all cleared out. Unfortunately, they weren't gone yet, proved by yet another death by poison. Tragic.

:s: Pinterest Mom, Charter Executive, Sugarblock & Saltwork Co. (town-aligned mason), was poisoned night 4. :s:

Pinterest Mom had some treasure in his possession, as did Gamer - a scimitar and a bottle of wine respectively.

Items are up for grabs! First is a silver SCIMITAR encrusted with jewels. The rubies embedded in it are lovely, as is the crystal on the pommel. The second is a BOTTLE of wine! Red wine, with a very old label so you know it must be good. Both may be grabbed with ##grab.

And that's it.

It is now Day 5!
:h: With 11 alive it takes 6 to execute.
:d: Day 5 deadline: Monday, May 18th, ~11PM EDT / ~8PM PDT / ~1PM Tuesday AEST.

Good luck!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 23:19 on May 16, 2020

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 5 Votecount :c:

Not Voting (11): b-minus1, chaoslord, MisterJed, Monathin, sandnavyguy, SHALASHASKA HAWKE, Somberbrero, Toalpaz, Token Female, xopods, yuming

:h: With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is May 18th, 2020 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's about 2 days, 4 hours from this post.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

##grab

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

There Was An Attempt Dot Png

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

##grab scimitar

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
##grab bottle

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Remember when I was certain that gamer was town? Lol that was funny

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Anyways. Tonight I learned Slord was the: (fill in the blank slord)

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
SNG what did you do last night? claim.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Toalpaz posted:

SNG what did you do last night? claim.

Stayed in my room, used my new item.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

sandnavyguy posted:

Stayed in my room, used my new item.

Nothing crazy I’m afraid, but I felt that with me going out on a limb and just claiming straight facts there was the possibility I would get snipes by scum or the agents, so self care came first.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

Long nightphases are unfortunate, especially after a day like that where the dunk was mostly inevitable. It's gonna take me a bit to refresh my memory about stuff now that we have a real decision to make again.

I guess step one is wait for SNG and slord to respond to Toal.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

xopods posted:

I guess step one is wait for SNG and slord to respond to Toal.

shoulda previewed

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I used the item that I got on Night 3. It let me roleblock morathin last night.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

I'm an inventor, and a survivor. I can give up to two items a night, though for most items, I can only give them one time. I'm going to lay out everything I've done so far.

I've been acting in the interest of town since the beginning. And I think I've helped get us to a good situation.

Night 1

I gave a Crown to Token Female, which she used to kill Ixt. The flavor says it gave the wearer great authority over execution, which I thought meant a double vote or something. I didn't know it was a vig. I gave it to her because I thought she was town.

I gave a Ruby Necklace to merk. It allows the wearer to cast a protection spell on another. I gave it to merk because I thought he was town at the time.

I've seen a Pearl Necklace get floated around this game. But I haven't seen a Ruby Necklace since I gave it to merk. I think they're different.

Night 2

I gave a silver Scimitar to Pinterest Mom. This creates a protective spell around the user. I gave it to him because his interaction with Fisk convinced me that he was almost assuredly town. I think that the scum tried to kill PMom on night 2 and this protected him, which is why there was no kill N2. My biggest mistake this game was that I didn't go hard enough against gamer and his ridiculous 3kill claim.

I also gave a bottle of 617 Anaise Rouge to Hawke. The flavor says it will get someone nice and drunk. I gave it to him because, even though I've thought he was scum, I like his posting and didn't mind giving him a fun item.

Night 3

I gave a Silver Medallion to Token Female. I gave it to her because she used the Crown to kill scum, and I felt even better about her being town. I won't say what the medallion does because I don't think she's used it yet. I believe that yuming saw me give this to her. Thanks for not outing me yuming, but feel free to confirm this now.

I also gave a brass ring to SNG. The ring doesn't do anything, and I have an unlimited supply, so let me know if you want one.

Night 4I gave a hummingbird statue to someone, but I won't say who. You know who you are. The statue creates allies among those who hold it. I originally thought it created masons, but "create allies" is interesting language. Maybe it can turn the person you target to your team. We can talk about this more because maybe there's a way to strategize around this.

I only gave one item because yuming catching me N3 made me panic.
___

I'm hoping that this will help piece together clues that we can use to wrap this up. I'm happy to answer most questions about this, but not all.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

I should add, I didn't have anything to do with the pestola or emerald, or any other item I didn't mention.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Token Female posted:

I used the item that I got on Night 3. It let me roleblock morathin last night.

Ok, the Silver Medallion grants you the ability to "walk through walls". I don't follow how that means a roleblock.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Good afternoon friends.

I am reconsidering chaoslord today. I think it might help if I reread the game.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
I protected PMom on N2 and Tokes on N1. Also me on N3, which is why I didn’t die, but if I was attacked during that night I would have.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Alright 3 scum down. Chaos is probably number 4. Could there be 5?

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

b-minus1 posted:

Alright 3 scum down. Chaos is probably number 4. Could there be 5?

I also think Chaos is scum

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990
I have a theory: the pestola works if you have a killing role. Let’s find out.

##kill sandnavyguy

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Once gamer claimed that I was his mason pal, I had the unique opportunity to grill suspected scum because i knew that gamer was scum, and they would have to balance defending him while also knowing he was full of poo poo. I suggest you all look at how players reacted to me challenging them about gamer's claim.

IMO, chaos looked bad, and toal looked bad for ignoring me and focusing on SNG for some reason.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

I have a theory: the pestola works if you have a killing role. Let’s find out.

##kill sandnavyguy

good luck

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

I'll also add that I've given out all of my good stuff. I just have brass rings left to give. Who wants a brass ring????

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

xopods posted:

Long nightphases are unfortunate, especially after a day like that where the dunk was mostly inevitable.
It's my fault. I received the final night action yesterday afternoon, but I was working and then I unexpectedly acquired a box with a magickal artifact inside and I've been preoccupied since.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

EccoRaven posted:

It's my fault. I received the final night action yesterday afternoon, but I was working and then I unexpectedly acquired a box with a magickal artifact inside and I've been preoccupied since.

I'm glad you're no longer furloughed, take your time with any of this.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

MisterJed posted:

I'm glad you're no longer furloughed, take your time with any of this.

Yeah, that wasn't meant to be mod sass, just me admitting that it's caused me to lose focus a little and I might not be dropping any earth-shattering reads until I've had a chance to refresh my memory.

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

xopods posted:

Yeah, that wasn't meant to be mod sass, just me admitting that it's caused me to lose focus a little and I might not be dropping any earth-shattering reads until I've had a chance to refresh my memory.

Thumbs up

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Do you think Ecco is taking her time with this flip because sandnavy is the last scum?

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

Somberbrero posted:

Do you think Ecco is taking her time with this flip because sandnavy is the last scum?

No but I would be thrilled to be wrong!!! I just think she's writing up some flavor

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Somberbrero posted:

No I actually missed it entirely because I'm a dumb.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

SHALASHASKA HAWKE posted:

##kill sandnavyguy

The Councillors saw Hawke finally lifting his gonne. Everyone covered their ears in anticipation. Hawke pointed it at Sandnavyguy and said "any last words?"
Sandnavyguy was about to speak when Hawke's finger slipped, pulling the trigger, igniting the wad of explosive powder, and launching a tiny metal ball into Sandnavyguy's shoulder. He didn't die right away, not until a few hours later when the wound became grievously infected and he went into shock. Rough.

:s: sandnavyguy, Boss, Bread & Circuses Bakers' Union (mafia-aligned goon), was daykilled Day 5. :s:

The day CONTINUES.

:h: 10 alive, 6 to execute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterJed
May 9, 2004

fuckin-a