Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.

therattle posted:

I think that’s Alejandro Amenabar. Have you seen his The Sea Inside? Exquisite film. Agora was one if the last hurrahs of independent film before the 2008 crash. Huge budget for a Spanish indie, I believe.

Yea Amenabar. It was heartbreakingly opulent in a way you don’t see anymore and likely never will again. Like Master and Commander.

I’ll check out The Sea Inside for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Got á new leg

el oso
Feb 18, 2005

phew, for a minute there i lost myself
:(

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/1261731898193305600

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

FreudianSlippers posted:

Got á new leg

That's a fuckin rad leg.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

FreudianSlippers posted:

Got á new leg

Excellent. Now you can keep kicking evil in the balls and not get tired or feel consequence.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Pretty cool but call me when you have a machine gun leg

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Got á new leg

Hell yeah

gently caress no

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Got á new leg

That leg kicks rear end. Keep on keeping on.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Coffee And Pie posted:

Pretty cool but call me when you have a machine gun leg

A knife leg, you dolt. Have you learned nothing from this thread?

“This man looks innocent enough. But beware! His fake leg could conceal a deadly weapon. The leg knife is seldom seen, but once seen, never forgotten - if you survive, that is”.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

*gets stabbed through a slightly cracked door by FreudianSlipper's leg*

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

We literally do live in the darkness timeline.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

FreudianSlippers posted:

Got á new leg

Nice!

Not nice!

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

This one hits me pretty hard, both because he was hilarious and because something about him and the kind of characters he played reminded me vaguely of my grandpa.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

FreudianSlippers posted:

Got á new leg

this is pimp

i wandered away for a couple months (and also my twitter got flagged as a bot today so im suspended) and i was going to try and catch up on all the posts i missed but that would probably take another several months — so how’s everyone doing? i miss anything?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

this is pimp

i wandered away for a couple months (and also my twitter got flagged as a bot today so im suspended) and i was going to try and catch up on all the posts i missed but that would probably take another several months — so how’s everyone doing? i miss anything?

Well, there’s this viral pandemic that’s hit the world but otherwise it’s much the same. Oh, Dickey’s got permabanned. I have still failed to achieve enlightenment.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Got á new leg

Did anyone autograpgh it yet? And do you hide weapons it in like Gary Busey in Black Sheep?

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

this is pimp

Cotton Comes to Harlem was the April Movie of the Month.

therattle posted:

Well, there’s this viral pandemic that’s hit the world but otherwise it’s much the same. Oh, Dickey’s got permabanned. I have still failed to achieve enlightenment.

Until Dickeye is free none of us will be free.

FREE DICKEYE!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

therattle posted:

It's worth noting that Dickeye was banned because she got too close to the truth about the mods secret nazi spy program.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Lynne Shelton died.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

Gripweed posted:

It's worth noting that Dickeye was banned because she got too close to the truth about the mods secret nazi spy program.

reminds me of the book im reading

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Skwirl posted:

Lynne Shelton died.

this has been a particularly lovely day

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Skwirl posted:

Lynne Shelton died.

Marc Maron was already too much of a downer

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/dantelfer/status/1261804208270934016?s=20

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

I mean, at this point he's really not expecting it...

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This page is roller coaster of emotion. I think I need a minute

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

This page could use a cat right about now.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

caligulamprey posted:

This page could use a cat right about now.

I will see your cat and raise you mine.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

In Solar Opposites, a character says Stargate is a top 5 Kurt Russell movie. While it’s a top ten for sure, top five is pushing it considering Russell’s filmography.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

ruddiger posted:

In Solar Opposites, a character says Stargate is a top 5 Kurt Russell movie. While it’s a top ten for sure, top five is pushing it considering Russell’s filmography.

Isn't he in at least ten John Carpenter films?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Stargate is no Captain Ron.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

Gonz posted:

Stargate is no Captain Ron.

Guer-rillas not Go-rillas.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Gonz posted:

I will see your cat and raise you mine.

I approve of both cats. A few weeks ago I could have posted pictures of my cats; now it’s just my cat. ☹️

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I

Carly Gay Dead Son
Aug 27, 2007

Bonus.

Your condiment game is strong friend. Excellent cat too.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Where my dogs at

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Here’s my lazy dogs

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I had a fridge cat too (the best cats).

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Yessssssssssss, all of the pets! :getin:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

CPL593H posted:

Until Dickeye is free none of us will be free.

FREE DICKEYE!

Gripweed posted:

as a counterpoint, Dickeye was kind of a giant unhinged rear end in a top hat basically everywhere but the Finer Arts subforums. i miss her contributions and i don't think she was a bad poster, but i also really cannot find it in me to be against her getting a "consistent rear end in a top hat" perma, which unless you think every single mod who's commented on it including Fran is lying, was the rationale.

like, are y'all forgetting how basically every time Lurdiak said something she'd pop up out of the woodwork to scream "gently caress YOU" at him over some beef that literally nobody outside the two of them understood, and even Lurdiak himself seemed to barely grok? because that's more or less how she behaved in every other subforum towards everybody.