Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Would've never guessed that Uwe Boll can use the Dim Mak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Dude is always such a Debbie downer

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Glenn Quebec posted:

Between the op posting chatlogs and Josh spilling his guts about his fiance leaving him and him going steady with some other chick the same day

What the gently caress is wrong with you guys lmao

In my rather flimsy defense, it had been a theme in a thread related to quarantine and Statutory and I had discussed part of it there.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I recall Lowtax having zero qualms about tearing from out of the dark night gibbering like an ape and clawing at my back with blunted club like nails as I screamed prostrate upon the ground and his face was just this churning grotesquerie of rage that made my heart pound and my eyes bleed great gobbets of tears as his blurring flail-like limbs sailed through the air with immense whistling clamor and sunk into my skin tearing at my back with splurting blood and sanguine chunks of gore skittering across the asphalt just to get at my spine.

like in a good way?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m lowtax’ alt.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ow my back

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gee my penis is small.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Etc

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Lowtax as a medical doctor let me tell you: you need a spine transplant. I know a guy that rips out spines. Now if we can only find one that puts em back in we can get this done.

swbm
May 4, 2020

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Good.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

bird with big dick posted:

Gee my penis is small.

I'm trynnaa trying to gently caress

Kahran
Jun 1, 2000

Forum Veteran
Have you suffered debilitating spine issues as a result of drinking mangosteen juice? You may be entitled to compensation.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Salty Josh posted:

In my rather flimsy defense, it had been a theme in a thread related to quarantine and Statutory and I had discussed part of it there.

ya and ill be damned if i remembered which of the entirety of GBS quarantine threads i asked him in so i just did it here

in all fairness to myself its not like its any less interesting than watching the various iterations of people chastising the OP repeatedly for the same thing

this thread is a low rent sequel basically and im talking thru it

and also i think its important that ppl, including lowtax and the OP and salty josh, do not have to suffer through life alone

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

How close are we now to getting that bacta tank paid for?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

bird with big dick posted:

I’m lowtax’ alt.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Slumpy posted:

"I saw a kindly old doctor man selling trinkets and baubles and various other wares and I saw a very nice looking third disc for a neck that he was selling, I asked him; 'sir, how much for the third disc?' and he said 'this third disc is thirty eight thousand dollars'"

This was funny as gently caress, thanks for posting. Had to tell my boss what I was laughing at.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

rear end-penny posted:

This was funny as gently caress, thanks for posting. Had to tell my boss what I was laughing at.

Haha cool do you mind if I share this cool post

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Chrs posted:

Lowtax won’t post here anymore because you guys keep being really weird around him.

Also here’s a bunch of our private chat logs and screen grabs of his Facebook posts.

actually if everyone behaves in a certain way and one person doesn't then it's that one person who's weird. in other words lowtax won't post here anymore because he won't stop being weird around goons

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Alright, when can we start paying the new bone tax?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5RZ8k6iQik

RIP LOWTAX

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Statutory Ape posted:

ya and ill be damned if i remembered which of the entirety of GBS quarantine threads i asked him in so i just did it here

in all fairness to myself its not like its any less interesting than watching the various iterations of people chastising the OP repeatedly for the same thing

this thread is a low rent sequel basically and im talking thru it

and also i think its important that ppl, including lowtax and the OP and salty josh, do not have to suffer through life alone

It's cool, this is GBS not a senate hearing. Y'all dump that purse out and let us watch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

White woman acting like black man lmaoooooo lol haha shiiiiiit *fart*

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

i think thats sneaky

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Are you ok?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bum the Sad posted:

Are you ok?

No I just poo poo myself but you dont care

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

here is my chatlog

lowtax: why r u mean to me u said u never will be :(

me: haha piss n fart

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

No I just poo poo myself but you dont care

you post like an actual schizophrenic i know

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Saddest Rhino posted:

here is my chatlog

Bullshit. Where's the proof

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

Slumpy posted:

"I saw a kindly old doctor man selling trinkets and baubles and various other wares and I saw a very nice looking third disc for a neck that he was selling, I asked him; 'sir, how much for the third disc?' and he said 'this third disc is thirty eight thousand dollars'"

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Just quote me for a ban, a convenient way to donate. :D

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL
im permabanned user spinestomper58

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Slumpy posted:

Lol basic bitch.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Lol basic bitch.

Jesus. Reported

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lmao

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

The Saddest Rhino posted:

here is my chatlog

:same:
This was the one I didn't post.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Did lowtax get insurance so instead of the surgery costing him eleventy billion dollars it will only cost teny billion dollars?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Lmao

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I will always love this interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdUHDDj7fhk

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Let me tell you this how about?

In doom house lowtax is living in a house that looks like it probably smelled like fresh glue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Same, I miss g4