Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Anyways the only real issue is he's on a legendary banner so it's gonna suck rear end trying to get him but this is the best time to get him since he's featured at all unless you grind up the gold coins to get him in which case you gotta get them somehow so this is the banner to do it.

It really just comes down to how bad you wanna roll during anniversary banners, but I'm rolling for this dude and the fusion LRs so whatev.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

RBX posted:

I need like 6 cards from the Anniversary banners. Don't have Trunks, Zamasu, INT LR Vegito, Broly, Majin Buu, or LR SS Gohan. The Fusions are a nice bonus. Can't do alot of SBRs or LGE missions without them.

That's totally fair.

It doesn't make UI Goku bad or "not LR worthy" because he doesn't have an active skill or transformation. He's amazing

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I don't like depending on dodges and INT UI Goku has given me PTSD relying on him. I just thought for the first LR UI Goku they'd go bigger but this is just -sign- anyway so I guess it doesn't count.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
At the very least you get something out of the dodges so it becomes less of a gamble when he dodges as the fight goes on and the additional ki also guarantees his 18 ki super a shitton. It's a good incentive to make your early dodges mean something and he can still be a tank if he gets hit. He's way better than the original Dokkan UI Goku who is very do or die especially after LGE got added.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

He's better than the fusions on defense for sure. INT UI Gokus dodge ability is fine, its that he has absolutely no DEF to tank the hits he doesn't dodge that breaks him and STR UI Goku has a lot of DEF. Offensively he's definitely worse than either fusion, but he's no slouch. He also destroys SBR on level that only Kale and Caulifla can reach and those two only against Pure Saiyans/USS.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
Wew that LR UI is even more powerful bait for the year 6 anni LRs than the year 5 ones are.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I'm gonna summon on this one because dead honest I'm just kind of exhausted with Gogetas and Vegitos at this point and the grinding Kamehameha owns so much. When are we expecting him?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

I'm gonna summon on this one because dead honest I'm just kind of exhausted with Gogetas and Vegitos at this point and the grinding Kamehameha owns so much. When are we expecting him?

Within the next few days I'd say

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

UI Goku tonight.

Global is getting AGL Rose's eza next week.

Yay global

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
He's coming

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Shiiiiiiiiiiit

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Japan is big, big mad we're getting him and Rose EZA first.

The SSG Goku art is perfect.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

RBX posted:

The SSG Goku art is perfect.

They flipped out over gohan and goten and broly.

This is another level

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

a neat cape posted:

They flipped out over gohan and goten and broly.

This is another level

You can call it, Big Mad 2. :ssj2:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Seeing the JP playerbase mad over Global is always a treat!

SSR is God Goku
TUR is SSB Goku
LR is UI Goku

https://dbz.space/cards/1019800-super-saiyan-god-goku-warrior-beyond-limits-and-expectations

https://dbz.space/cards/1019811-super-saiyan-god-ss-goku-extreme-fight

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

RBX posted:

Is there like a JP message board somewhere that people are actively watching for freakouts like this or

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Twitter and Japanese dokkan YouTube comments filled with anger.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

RBX posted:

Twitter and Japanese dokkan YouTube comments filled with anger.

How many characters has global gotten first?
STR Vegito Blue
TEQ Hit
STR blue kaioken Goku
LR Gobros
TEQ LR Broly
maybe one or two more I'm forgetting
and now this new LR UI Goku

So half a dozen or so? Plus a couple of EZAs? Out of......what, seven hundred cards and dozens of EZAs that they consistently get a good 5-6 months before us?

Yeah they can shove their impotent rage up their collective sphincters. We get this maybe once or twice a year.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's nice being on the other side for once, global's had a lot going for it but the looming specter of waiting forever for cool cards was something that always sucked and that's become much less of a thing as of last year.

Aside from Hit taking forever to get put back on rateup, but that was what it was I guess.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

JP is entitled as gently caress and has been tested far better in regards to rewards, top grossing, and mistakes. I don't even need to mention the 300 stones fiasco. It's their fault we only get Goku cards because they don't want anything else. If global had its way we'd have a usable krillin card and more Piccolos.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I didn't realize that AGL Rose's EZA wasn't out in JP yet, I think I might be looking forward to that more than UI Goku. Hopefully he's a fun as Veigito Blue EZA.

There really should be very little gap between the versions, even though it does help with saving stones for people. I wouldn't mind a couple of month difference, but Global really shouldn't have had to have waited 8 months for EZA Janemba and Teq Golden Frieza.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

RBX posted:

JP is entitled as gently caress and has been tested far better in regards to rewards, top grossing, and mistakes. I don't even need to mention the 300 stones fiasco. It's their fault we only get Goku cards because they don't want anything else. If global had its way we'd have a usable krillin card and more Piccolos.

Global players complaining about the 300 stones thing when the issue didn't affect global will always puzzle me

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cozz posted:

I didn't realize that AGL Rose's EZA wasn't out in JP yet, I think I might be looking forward to that more than UI Goku. Hopefully he's a fun as Veigito Blue EZA.

There really should be very little gap between the versions, even though it does help with saving stones for people. I wouldn't mind a couple of month difference, but Global really shouldn't have had to have waited 8 months for EZA Janemba and Teq Golden Frieza.

All they'd have to do is delay releases on JP for a week and speed up releases on global for a week and the games would be caught up in like 3 months.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

RBX posted:

The Japanese mobile gaming market is ridiculously lucrative compared to pretty much any other market on the planet. Devs usually bend over backwards for JP players because the RoI is just that good.

...what's this about 300 stones?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

The Japanese mobile gaming market is ridiculously lucrative compared to pretty much any other market on the planet. Devs usually bend over backwards for JP players because the RoI is just that good.

...what's this about 300 stones?

There was an error on the JP Kefla banner like 3 years ago. Something about a character in the banner not being shown or something or other. Players who summoned on it while it was glitched got their stones returned plus 300 stones as an apology.

Global has never stopped bitching about it even though the error didn't happen on global.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

yeah let me get all those cool krillin moments as cards

*brain falls out of head*

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hey now he threw that rock at goku in cell saga filler

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

NEW dokkan fest krillin! The memorable time he could have blown up android 18 but his boner got in the way!

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Krillin/Goku Exchange card from the Namek saga.

The exchange animation is Frieza blowing up Krillin

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
A Krillin card that's actually useful because it gives us another way to get more good Goku cards

finally some good loving food

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Got him on the third 10 roll and I got an LR Androids dupe on the first, legendary banners have been really good to me as of late

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Two pulls, nothing good. I even got an R Cell Jr, that's fun.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
The battlefield Krillin is good, or is 120k defence and regular stuns not enough for the whales?

I still use the -50% damage STR one sometimes as well.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Most people do not spend memory on the krillin when there are LRs that are going to see more use there and stuns are only good on SBR and random dokkan challenges. Not that he's bad but there are better, though the Prime Battle LR one is also supposed to be good.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I brought him cuz of battlefield and he's pretty good.

250 stones and I got him, INT Ribranne, INT Android 16, and rainbowed 3 other cards. Glad I listened to you guys.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

11 pulls, no UI Goku, but I did get two dupes of LR Mighty Mask, my first LR Gumku, my first (three!) of TEQ Caulifla the ultra-dodger, a couple of fusion weirdos, and enough dupes of Toppo, Bulla, TEQ God Goku, TEQ dress #18, and Champa to rainbow them all.

Oh well. At least it gave me enough LR coins for Kale and Caulifla, who's in the coin store now, so I guess I won't complain about two new LRs.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Spent a bunch of stones and no LRs. I did get the new nail and those newer kale and caulifla that I didn’t have before, so it wasn’t a TOTAL waste I guess....

I should really wait for the anniversary now.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I got the new LR on my final multi, the
10th that I did. The only other new card I got was PHY Gowasu, as I forgot how many cards were in the pool on these banners.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
no LR UI for me, but I did get an LR droids dupe, LR FP Frieza, and LR K+C (who I also finally got to buy), so I'm pretty happy with my pulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

I foolishly pulled twice. Got Hit on one pull and then the Broly Movie 2 teen Ghoan that disabled rampage.

Yeah definitely need to stop wasting stones and just wait for the anniversary...